Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-27-2012, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

Ringer Episode Discussion: [1x15] "P.S You're An Idiot" (airs Tues. February 28th)

"P.S You're An Idiot" [1x15] Episode Discussion

airdate: Feb 28th, 2012 (9 pm EST)
directed by: Allan Arkush
written by: Bob Berens

EPISODE DESCRIPTION

A WEDDING PROPOSAL AND A BETRAYAL — Andrew (Ioan Gruffudd) proposes again and Bridget (Sarah Michelle Gellar) realizes she is in over her head. Olivia (guest star Jaime Murray) becomes increasingly suspicious of Malcolm (Mike Colter) while he is working at Martin/Charles. Juliet (Zoey Deutch) makes a decision that forces her mother Catherine (guest star Andrea Roth) to take drastic measures. Kristoffer Polaha and Nestor Carbonell also star. Allan Arkush directed the episode written by Bob Berens (#114).

PROMOS
Promo 1 |
Sneak Peek 1 |

RULES
+ Respect each others opinions, not everyone is going to agree with you.
+ Please do not quote a previous post with the intention to insult the poster or their opinion.
+ No bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases etc. is allowed.
+ Most importantly, have fun!
Old 02-27-2012, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

Oops I have posted two episode threads I am not too sure how to delete the other one... so lets just use this one
Old 02-27-2012, 04:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks Amy. I can't wait for Tomorrow night.
Old 02-28-2012, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

Your welcome I know, I am very excited too
Old 03-01-2012, 04:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

What you guys think of the episode?

So Catherine and Mr C were on together all along, I wonder what Juliet would think if she found out about it? Of course Catherine was behind the attack on Tess, but I think most people had thought that anyway.

So Andrew is dodgy and Siobhan is trying to bring him down. But how would she get any money if the goverment find out about his practices, wouldn't they seize all of his assests, leaving her nothing to get? Plus the babies are now Andrew's and not Henry's, couldn't get anymore complicated.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:35 AM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Have Eyes For You (View Post)
Oops I have posted two episode threads I am not too sure how to delete the other one... so lets just use this one
You can't. But I deleted it for you.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:00 AM
Supreme Fan

i really liked this epsiode its to bad about andrew and his scam . i hope bridget and andrew can come out of it.

why oh why do the twins have to be andrews.

bridget should move on from the rich and find somewhere to hide from bodaway that jimmy knows that bridget has a sister its not gonna be long before hes lurking about...
Old 03-03-2012, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks Soph for deleting the other thread
Old 03-09-2012, 06:49 AM
Master Fan

I just saw this ep and am going to watch the other one tomorrow...

I have to say though that Ringer's is disappointing me on the shock factor. I dunno if I've gotten good at guessing the twists, or the writers are losing their touch... I usually don't see anything coming, but in the eps since it came back from hiatus, I've pretty much called everything... Not bragging, just confused.

I'm curious as to who is the guy/girl who keeps texting Olivia. Xerxes? Isn't that a name of a god or something?

Poor Mr. C. conned by a con woman... I hate her BTW. Somebody please kill her already. Mr. C will be back though. I think he or Juliet will eventually blow the whistle.

Andrew... I love you, but WHY???

Henry, I will never take you seriously unless you do something with your ridiculous hair. It looks like a bird nested and hopped in it until it dropped dead.

Bridget. For the love of everything holy, STOP WEARING GREEN SILK!!!

Siobhan, what are you up to? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???