Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-19-2012, 09:51 AM
Graphics Team

Ringer Episode Discussion: [1x14] "Whores Don't Make That Much" (airs Tues. February 21st)

"Whores Don't Make That Much" [1x14] Episode Discussion

airdate: Feb 21st, 2012 (9 pm EST)
directed by: Janice Cooke
written by: Robert Doherty

EPISODE DESCRIPTION

THE RIFT BETWEEN THE TWO SISTERS IS REVEALED —Bridget (Sarah Michelle Gellar)
encounters Dylan (guest star Misha Collins, “Supernatural”), who was an important part of the
sisters’ past. After finding something in Henry’s (Kristoffer Polaha) possession that
belongs to Bridget, Malcolm (Mike Colter) befriends Henry to keep an eye on him.
Catherine (guest star Andrea Roth) asks Andrew (Ioan Gruffudd) to make a big decision
regarding Juliet (Zoey Deutch) that could change their family dynamic. Nestor Carbonell
also stars. Janice Cooke directed the episode written by Robert Doherty (#113).

PROMOS
Promo 1 | Promo 2 | Promo 3
Sneak Peek 1 | Sneak Peek 2

RULES
+ Respect each others opinions, not everyone is going to agree with you.
+ Please do not quote a previous post with the intention to insult the poster or their opinion.
+ No bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases etc. is allowed.
+ Most importantly, have fun!
Old 02-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread Soph I am really looking forward to Tuesday (or Wednesday morning for me )
Old 02-19-2012, 02:30 PM
Graphics Team

Me neither.

And you're welcome.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

Glad to see Misha in another role. Is he gonna be another bad guy or a good guy? This show needs a few more goodies
Old 02-22-2012, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wasn't expecting the whole it not really being Bridget's fault for Siobhan's son's death. Like before I thought she was drunk and then got behind the wheel with her son in the car and that's how it it happened but what happened was seriously just an accident. I understand why Siobhan was upset but it's really sad that she couldn't forgive her sister.

Also didn't see the reveal about the mom cooking up the whole plan coming until Juliet said someone else was pulling the strings and then I figured it was the mom before it was actually revealed. I guess she wanted Andrew's money. I wonder if Mr. Carpenter was lying or if Juliet's mom was actually behind the attack on Tessa.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-22-2012, 06:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

YOU DIDN'T - I told my friends last week....that I figured out that it was a set up once the teacher's countersuite for defamation came about, but I honestly expected it to be the mom's whole deal. I thought she was lovers with the teacher and we would find that out. Instead it looked as if the three did it so I was blown away last week and then this weeks ending finally to see that my thinkign wasn't too far off. HOORRAY FOR ME!

I did worry that when Bridget was talking to Malcom about wanting all the love, all the support and apologies to come from BRIDGET -I thought -woman look around, is Juliet home?? or that lousy Catherine hanging around and will hear this-watch out more stop being the small town girl and realize your sister is capable of so much harm and intrigue and now counter attack.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

Solid episode. Glad we know the truth behind that now. I'm a bit bummed the face-to-face was a flashback and not present time. I had a feeling Juliet's mom was involved with the money scam. I do wonder if her and Mr. Carpenter are shacking up, also.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:58 PM
Supreme Fan

i really liked this epsiode i to thought that bridget was drunk drivning or something she wasnt even driving the dad was.. i figured the face to face was not future bridget and shiv cause they were in a chematry. i felt bad for all involed in the whole accident. hey said why bridget became a drinker and an addict. i really liked the flashbacks im glad bridget wasnt drunk when the wreck happened and it wasnt her driving she just let the dad take him out for fun at the fair.. and it was raining.

siobhan has henry watching macolm now . im glad malcolm put the gps on bridget and himself so they now where they both are at and that he stopped her from doing something stupid. like throwing a brick through dylan window and i liked the fact that misha collins he really wasnt a mean charater i liked that bridget as siobhan forgave him he needed it and so did bridget..

im glad bridget wants to tell who she is . i want her to tell andrew herself not someone else.

the whole scam thing it was like totally wild things with rich gril poor girl and it really was stupid for tessa to get a new car with the money. then juliet told mr c and i thought he did something to tessa then when juliet got on the phone with someone else i figured mommy was on the other end. i really dont like cathrine at all she had juliet come up with this whole scam but when did she set all this rape stuff up i wanna see how they came up with the plan poor andrew .

oh and siobhan sure did clear her thing out of that office but on her desk when bridget found the key in the last epsiode there was a picture of sean and siobhan and a pic of the sister when they were little on the desk...

i wanna see next weeks epsiode now...
Old 02-22-2012, 03:55 PM
Total Fan

i loved the episode but...I kinda feel cheated because i kept holding on the belief that Siobhan had atragic and deep reason to want her sister killed.

Nope.

I get she is angry but... IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. Plus, she was being petty by not letting Sean 's father to see him, just to punish him (even if with good reason- you don't abandon your preg gf and show up when you child is five or so). Sean's dad was in his rights to have a relationship with the kid and Bridget was only trying to do the right thing. It was only misfortune that turned that day in a tragedy, nobody was really at fault there.

So Shiv's holding on so fiercely to her revenge kinda paints her as a sociopath... also Henry and Sean's dad look alike. I guess we know her type now.

Loving both Malcom/Bridget and Bridget/Andrew as per usual.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 02-25-2012, 10:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Finally just got around to seeing the episode. I had a feeling Juliet's mother was in on the whole deal and are we to believe that she arranged an attack on Tess after Juliet told her about what Tess was doing? Mr C seemed generally surprised by the money being taken, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Juliet's mother who organised all of that and is making Juliet believe it was Mr C.

I guess we're going to have to wait for the Siobhan/Bridget confrontation, hopefully it's not going to be that long now.

How Siobhan can be blaming Bridget for Sean's death all these years when it was an accident is terrible. I get you would be angry, but I feel sorry for Bridget, she obviously wanted Dylan to have some involvment with his son and there was no way of knowing that they would have an accident on the way home.

I didn't really like that Bridget forgave Dylan on behalf of Siobhan. She thinks she was doing him a favour, but it didn't do her any good when she realised Siobhan forgiving her wasn't the truth. What if Siobhan sees Dylan and he realises she didn't forgive him at all. Bridget is starting to realise she wants to be herself, but can she really believe people will accept her??

As for Henry, did he purposefully take that keyring out of his pocket for Malcolm to see? It just seemed like an odd thing to do and seeing as he's now meant to "spy" on Malcolm, he could have done it to get some sort of reaction.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This was an alright episode. It was good to learn more about Siobhan in her past.

I don't know why but I continue to get disappointed when people can't tell Siobhan and Bridget apart. lol.....
I really wished that Dylan would know Siobhan and Bridget apart since he saw them both on a daily basis...I understand how he didn't but I still would've loved him to know them apart.

This whole Mr.C/Juliet storyline just has so many twist and turns, we need a flashback because Mr.C and Tessa involvement still makes no since to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PheonixofKobol (View Post)
How Siobhan can be blaming Bridget for Sean's death all these years when it was an accident is terrible. I get you would be angry, but I feel sorry for Bridget, she obviously wanted Dylan to have some involvment with his son and there was no way of knowing that they would have an accident on the way home.

I didn't really like that Bridget forgave Dylan on behalf of Siobhan. She thinks she was doing him a favour, but it didn't do her any good when she realised Siobhan forgiving her wasn't the truth. What if Siobhan sees Dylan and he realises she didn't forgive him at all. Bridget is starting to realise she wants to be herself, but can she really believe people will accept her??
Because the son is gone and will never come back and Siobhan just can't forget that.
I guess when you look at it from Siobhan POV, you kind of understand it. If Bridget had listened to Siobhan then Sean wouldn't have been outside to begin with so a accident wouldn't have even happened...at the end of the day, I think it's Siobhan choice and Bridget should have accepted that. I think Siobhan could have lighten up and make Dylan try to be in Sean life in some kind of way....

I agree with you. I didn't like Bridget forgiving Dylan for Siobhan....it's just getting out of hand...Bridget being Siobhan is out of hand. Siobhan seems like the best person in the world thanks to Bridget.
And Bridget looks kind of bad right now....well Bridget is making herself look pretty bad that's why I'm happy that she finally wanting to be herself again.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

I actually thought Dylan would realise Siobhan was really Bridget because he'd been around them a long time, however I guess that Bridget was in Siobhan's house, so he had no reason to suspect she was Bridget.

I can understand Siobhan being angry with Bridget over Sean, but to try and kill her seems very harsh, especially being her identical twin. I guess that accident ruined both of their lives - Siobhan lost her son and Bridget spiralled out of control when her sister couldn't be around her anymore, very sad really.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:23 AM
Supreme Fan

i think its harsh shes trying to kill bridget to .. doesnt seem right it was an accident why doesnt siobhan taget the guy that fell asleep at the wheel....it is sad that the accident ruined there rationship.... siobahn didnt seem nice even before sean was killed....
Old 02-28-2012, 05:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, I think Siobhan is the bossy, controlling twin, she definitely has the stronger personality over Bridget, she was the quieter one.