Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-07-2011, 02:41 AM
Graphics Team

aww, welcome here. i'm soph btw and you're added!
Old 11-08-2011, 07:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Can I be added to the list? I really love their scenes together and am really looking forward to seeing where the writers take.
Icon -frambouaz_deby
Old 11-08-2011, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Thanks!

And while I'm not surprised at a certain development that happened tonight, I can't claim I'm happy about it. Well, my shipper self isn't anyway - older/wiser!me can't blame Mr. C. I do appreciate Juliet's persistence though.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Passionate Fan

It was a bit of downer to the situation, but yes, Juliet sure is persistent.
Icon -frambouaz_deby
Old 11-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Absolute Fan

I kinda feel if she wasn't at least a little bit of a temptation he wouldn't have done what he did. Or that's just me being hopeful
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 11-08-2011, 10:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Exactly. One setback is not indicative of a sinking ship.

AnnaCastiel | ElenaDamon | SarahJosef | VeronicaLogan | BrennanBooth | BuffyAngel | PamJim | HollyMichael | FredWesley | SarahChuck | EllieAwesome
Old 11-08-2011, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me please!
Old 11-09-2011, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

add me.

i love student/teacher relationships... cant help it. i know its wrong, but maybe thats why i like it.

i dont even watch the show but the gif in the OP got me interested, so ive watched all their scenes. and ive been a huge fan of jasons for a while now.

sad that he kicked her out of his class, but it was obvious to me that he did it because he knew he was having feelings for her and he thought by switching her out those feelings would stop. IDK if thats true, but I do like that he did that, because it shows that he's an honorable guy.

Last edited by Alexa; 11-09-2011 at 05:02 AM
Old 11-09-2011, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

Please add me as well.

Quote:
i love student/teacher relationships... cant help it. i know its wrong, but maybe thats why i like it.
I feel the same way. They have great chemistry. Juliet certainly knows what she wants.

I'm sure we will see more of his feelings in the future. It's good they don't rush things. But I do think he transfered her to another class because he was tempted.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:43 AM
New Fan

I found his attitude kind of odd in this episode and I think its because he realises there is an attraction there. He was very abrupt with her at first but he softened when she metioned her trust fund, I think he is very much afraid to develop a relationship with her because of what it might lead to. If the feeling was totally unrequited he would not have had to transfer her out of his class.
On the other hand maybe there is a history there we dont yet know about such as him having had trouble with a students infatuation in the past. Who knows

What I do know is I can't wait to see how this story plays out, i'm loving their chemistry, the hiatus over Christmas is gonna be a killer!
Jack & Kate / Jeff & Annie / Peter & Olivia / Hyde & Jackie / Oliver & Felicity / Monroe & Charlie / Nathan & Audrey / Auggie & Annie / Ward & Skye / Deeks & Kensi / Stefan & Caroline / Hal & Lourdes / Sherlock & Joan / Jack & Chloe
Old 11-09-2011, 01:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Pics here.
AnnaCastiel | ElenaDamon | SarahJosef | VeronicaLogan | BrennanBooth | BuffyAngel | PamJim | HollyMichael | FredWesley | SarahChuck | EllieAwesome

Last edited by Shadow12; 11-11-2011 at 03:06 PM
Old 11-09-2011, 02:36 PM
New Fan

What episode are they from, I hope Mr C isnt the reason for Juliet cryin!
Jack & Kate / Jeff & Annie / Peter & Olivia / Hyde & Jackie / Oliver & Felicity / Monroe & Charlie / Nathan & Audrey / Auggie & Annie / Ward & Skye / Deeks & Kensi / Stefan & Caroline / Hal & Lourdes / Sherlock & Joan / Jack & Chloe
Old 11-09-2011, 03:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Episode 10. Yeah, I hope not too. Although pictures can be deceiving--perhaps the promo department wants us to think that. Hard to say, but yeah, I hope not. I AM a big angst-lover though, so the optimist in me acknowledges that some of the best outcomes originate from angst.
Old 11-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Agreed with everyone choosing to think he transferred her because the feeling is at least somewhat mutual! It might be wishful thinking, but I don't care.

Oh wow @ the pics. Have to say if it was all animated hearts it wouldn't be half as interesting, so while part of me hope Mr. C isn't the reason she's crying - another part of me is hoping that if he is, then he's also the one to make it up to her ~later.
Old 11-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Passionate Fan

I think the end warranted a little animated heart, which definitely lessened the sting of the rest of the ep.

Plus, at this moment, I think he made a good call. (resisting, not transferring her - though I get why he did, for a multitude of reasons, all of which we have discussed)