Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-28-2011, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good episode.

So Siobhan didn't know she was pregnant?!?! And she called Henry

Malcom is in a very bad situation!

Bridget pwned that dude! I wonder who ordered the kill, anyone could have.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wed nights one of the few with like 2 shows to watch I plan on re watching it . I got distracted so missed a few things .

Love sara Michelle in most anything she does so this show is turning out to be one the few show that is different stands out from most of the new shows .

Now that Bridget is pregnant omg what now she is really taking on Bridget life .Henry confronting her about the divorce attorney hmm he seems to know all
Old 09-28-2011, 01:54 PM
Total Fan

Honestly, after watching that episode, i was surprised at how much I felt for Siobhan with only one teary scene and that lovely mute phonecall- it just proves SMG is one hell of actress!

I LO-VE the dynamic with Bridget-Andrew - their scenes really flow so natural and emotional, I can't avoid shipping them already.

Also, I am really, really feeling favorable to Henry/Shiv. I was already a tiny bit touched when he asked Bridget 'what have I done wrong? ' so broken-hearted and cute, despite his being not quite a positive character.

Also I liked that in episode 1 he was capable to say Siobhan was unlike herself at first glance... i can see this evolving toward his discovering the twin exchange.

Malcom... I love his character and his friendship with Bridget, so it was tough to watch him being hit and hit and eventually shot again straight back into addiction.

I have the feeling,however irrational it is, he will end not talking anyway. Still, I am worried for him.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 09-28-2011, 05:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

I like Andrew over Henry, I get that they lack the chemistry but I think at least some of that is on purpose because Siobhan and Andrew weren't close anymore. I think they in an awkward situation where they are backtracking to have a relationship since they are already married.
Bridget really has to decide what to do with whole pregnant thing, everyone is expecting a baby and I don't think she is pregnant.

I watch a lot of shows.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:40 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Have Eyes For You (View Post)
Loved this episode. Maybe my fav so far.

Really enjoyed seeing Siobhans potentially softer side in the end when she phoned Henry. She really seemed like she cares for him, so I am not sure why she left with no word to him
Am loving the Bridget/Victor dynamic still. They are one of my fav relationships on the show. Really believe that Victor is starting to figure it out though and Bridget needs to be more careful around him.

Missed the Bridget/Henry scenes. I was really looking forward to seeing them, but no Hopefully nest week is better on that front.
And seeing Malcolm getting beat up and drugged Although Bridget shouldn't really have been phoning him soo much - it was bound to end badly

Agree with you Soph. i am not really feeling the Bridget/Andrew relationship. It seems a bit forced for me But I do really like Andrews character on the whole and am looking forward to seeing more of him.

Only other thing I would have like to have seen was the Bridget/Juliet relationship som more. I think after last episode it would have been nice to see them together and whether their realtionship had changed or if it was just a momentary thing

But on the whole - Bring on next week
finally someone agrees with me. i thought i was weird for not liking them, because everyone else seems to love them.

and i agree with everything else you pointed out as well.
Old 09-29-2011, 03:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi everyone!

I've started wathcing Ringer, fascinated watching SMG as I still associate her with Buffy etc.

Yeah the mystery gets more entwined, how is it all going to end? I enjoyed ep 3 the best so far, as the show is now developing the characters more. and throwing out some interesting plot ideas.

Yes how is Bridget going to fake the pregnancy, will she say she miscarried, if so she will have to get the Dr. on side.

Hated seeing Malcolm being injected that was horrible as he seems such a decent guy.

What will happen with Andrew/Briget as they are developing a relationship, what happens when Andrew finds out she is not really Siobhan, maybe he will be relieved Ha Ha!

I think Victor is on to her and will slowly unravel the truth.

Oh Briget keeps using the moblile phone to phone Malcolm, the FBI can surely get hold of the calls!

Last scene with Siobhan phoning Henry showed she does have feelings.

Don't like Andrew's secretary, she is annoying!

It is all very interesting, looking forward to next week's episode
Old 09-29-2011, 10:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlay (View Post)
Oh Briget keeps using the moblile phone to phone Malcolm, the FBI can surely get hold of the calls!
Not right now, the Judge didn't allow the acces to the phone records, that's what Agent Machado tried to do.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suddenly Enlightened (View Post)
finally someone agrees with me. i thought i was weird for not liking them, because everyone else seems to love them.

and i agree with everything else you pointed out as well.

I know, They have a lot of fans.

I do like Andrew, but I guess just diff people see different things. Which is prob the whole point of shows But so far, not really for me. But that could change, you never know
Old 09-29-2011, 11:40 AM
Graphics Team

i love that you agree with me anyway.

i like andrew too and it's not that i mind andrew/bridget or something like that. i just don't see the appeal. too predictable for me. i like the built-up. but who knows, i might end up shipping them later on.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

Yep, we may become converted

I agree though, I do prefer my couples with an angsty build-up. I suffer for my ships
Old 09-29-2011, 12:03 PM
Addicted Fan

the show is going great. loved this episode.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suddenly Enlightened (View Post)
i love that you agree with me anyway.

i like andrew too and it's not that i mind andrew/bridget or something like that. i just don't see the appeal. too predictable for me. i like the built-up. but who knows, i might end up shipping them later on.
Yeah, if you like angst, I think that's coming.... like when they actually start growing closer, falling for each other and bam... he finds out she is Bridget. Or if they decide to keep the charade going for awhile, they start growing closer and getting the relationship back on track and bam... he finds out about the affair. I can see why right now it wouldn't really appeal. I love it but I can see why others are a little leery.

-Hannah
Old 10-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Elite Fan

Loved this episode.
I love how Bridget went to Agent Machado as insurance
That was something that I wouldn't have the guts to do. lol
Old 10-01-2011, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface211 (View Post)
I was wondering the same thing and even went back and watched that scene from the pilot and they don't tell her that Bridget is alive. I don't understand why they would show that now when they didn't before.
Yeah, I already had suspicions that Siobhan was behind the hit that was obviously meant for Bridget so everyone would think that Siobhan was actually dead, but when they played that part in the recap, it just confirmed what I thought.

I also randomly decided to watch the episode again when I got home tonight and I don't know how I missed it, but the guy that Siobhan "met" in Paris told her that he works for Banc Tresonne and that it's a subsidiary of an American firm Martin/Charles, Andrew's company. I remember that the bartender asked her in French if he was the guy she was looking for. I don't know what it all means but it has me even more curious about what Siobhan is up to.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 10-01-2011, 11:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRBudgrl8 (View Post)
Yeah, I already had suspicions that Siobhan was behind the hit that was obviously meant for Bridget so everyone would think that Siobhan was actually dead, but when they played that part in the recap, it just confirmed what I thought.

I also randomly decided to watch the episode again when I got home tonight and I don't know how I missed it, but the guy that Siobhan "met" in Paris told her that he works for Banc Tresonne and that it's a subsidiary of an American firm Martin/Charles, Andrew's company. I remember that the bartender asked her in French if he was the guy she was looking for. I don't know what it all means but it has me even more curious about what Siobhan is up to.
huh. I didn't notice that either.
And I watched it twice. lol