Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2012, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

Finally!! Ringer is back today!
Happy Ringer day guys!
Old 02-03-2012, 07:04 AM
Extreme Fan

me here.Happy ringer is back im just watching one of my downloaded and tes the two sisters was thrilled.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Mon, 06 February 2012
Sarah Michelle Gellar: Back in New York!

Sarah Michelle Gellar is cozy and chic in a cheetah print scarf as she lands at JFK Airport on Sunday (February 5) in New York City.

The 34-year-old actress recently attended the 2012 Golden Globe Awards, where she wore a gorgeous ensemble chosen for her by her littlest stylist — her two-year-old daughter, Charlotte!

Back in December, SMG told Self that Charlotte is her best friend.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Sarah Michelle Gellar

You can catch Sarah on the small screen on her CW show Ringer, which airs Tuesday nights at 9/8c!
SOURCE [Plus More Pics]

Quote:
Mon, 06 February 2012 at 10:20 pm
Sarah Michelle Gellar: 'Late Show With David Letterman'!

Sarah Michelle Gellar wears two different outfits outside The Ed Sullivan Theater on Monday (Febraury 6) in New York City.

The 34-year-old actress taped an appearance on The Late Show With David Letterman to promote Ringer, which returns Tuesday (February 7) at 9/8c on the CW.

SMG takes on the role of twins Siobhan and Bridget in the drama, which also co-stars Ioan Gruffudd, Nestor Carbonell, and Kristoffer Polaha.

“The conceit of having Siobhan in Paris was perfect for the first chapter, but we wanted to amp things up and it’s just more fun playing with the twin-ing of it all by having the two sisters in the same city simultaneously and kind of interacting and interweaving [and] at least from one side, unaware,” Ringer co-creator and executive producer Eric Charmelo recently told a group of reporters (via Access Hollywood).
SOURCE [Including More Pics]

SMG on Letterman 02/06/2012:

Last edited by oy_humbug; 02-07-2012 at 09:03 AM
Old 02-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

Oooo thanks very much for posting those

I love Sarahs cheetah scarf
I love seeing her get interviewed She is always so happy and friendly
Old 02-15-2012, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

I really love Bridget with each passing episode. She is truly the more honorable/good than conniving Siobhan. She actually cares. I really liked her digging around and finding something’s about Siobhan’s character. I can’t wait to see what more she drudges up about Siobhan.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 02-15-2012, 03:14 PM
Graphics Team

I actually like her less with every episode. She is lying to everyone and good intentions aside what she is doing is wrong! But I do think she can be redeemed.
Old 02-16-2012, 03:28 AM
Extreme Fan

At this moment Bridget is busy up to solve of some bothering things for her.I hope it wont affect her much.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

I kind of have to agree with Soph here I am liking Bridget less and less with each episode I just find it really disturbing that she is engaged and sleeping with her sisters husband whilst pretending to be her.
Does she really think she can keep doing this forever? She doesn't even seem to be feeling that guilty I don't know... I just think she has took things way too far with Andrew now

But I too also think the she can be redeemed in the future
Old 02-17-2012, 08:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Okay now I missed the first episode, but what was Siobhan's original plan? Did she fake her death and then send someone to kill Bridget hoping everyone would believe that she was the real Siobhan, or did she plan on Bridget taking on her life? She didn't seem to annoyed by what Bridget was doing, infact she had Charlie kidnap Gemma before she could tell anyone about Bridget.

I don't really have any problems with Bridget, she made a quick decision to pretend to be Siobhan to protect herself and now she's just in too deep to get out. Of course it's all going to come crashing down when Andrew does find out the truth, but it's hardly going to be good for Siobhan either, she faked her death and is trying to steal Andrew's money. He's soon going to wish he never met the real Siobhan.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:24 AM
Graphics Team

Yeah exactly. If she felt guilty at least, I would be more okay with that. But no, she has completely taken over her sister's life and it doesn't look like she's trying to get her old life back at some point. She has gotten far too comfortable pretending to be someone else... She even took that ring and has sex with a man who doesn't even know who he's sleeping with. I'm telling you if it was the other way around people would be talking about some kind of mind rape... Which it kind of is, since Andrew would never sleep with her if he knew she was Bridget and not his wife. We learned recently what he thinks of the "likes" of her and not even that put a damper on things for her. No she still seems as carefree and happy with him as before which only proves my point that she is not planning on going back, ever. Pretending to be someone else can only go so far....

But I don't think she is a bad person necessarily, she does what she does out of love, but she should really think about the consequences and how that affects the people around her like Andrew and even Juliet and Malcom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PheonixofKobol (View Post)
Okay now I missed the first episode, but what was Siobhan's original plan? Did she fake her death and then send someone to kill Bridget hoping everyone would believe that she was the real Siobhan, or did she plan on Bridget taking on her life? She didn't seem to annoyed by what Bridget was doing, infact she had Charlie kidnap Gemma before she could tell anyone about Bridget.
We don't really know why yet... But yeah her plan was to vanish and for Bridget to take her place and then get her killed instead, so whoever she's running from thinks she's dead. That she is running is pretty obvious, but other than that, we don't know anything.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos blues (View Post)
Yeah exactly. If she felt guilty at least, I would be more okay with that. But no, she has completely taken over her sister's life and it doesn't look like she's trying to get her old life back at some point. She has gotten far too comfortable pretending to be someone else... She even took that ring and has sex with a man who doesn't even know who he's sleeping with. I'm telling you if it was the other way around people would be talking about some kind of mind rape... Which it kind of is, since Andrew would never sleep with her if he knew she was Bridget and not his wife. We learned recently what he thinks of the "likes" of her and not even that put a damper on things for her. No she still seems as carefree and happy with him as before which only proves my point that she is not planning on going back, ever. Pretending to be someone else can only go so far....

But I don't think she is a bad person necessarily, she does what she does out of love, but she should really think about the consequences and how that affects the people around her like Andrew and even Juliet and Malcom.
I completely agree with this It makes me really uncomfortable to see Bridget so carefree about this life. At the beginning I didn't mind too much as she seemed to be wanting to fix Siobhans life. But now.. it is kind of giving me the creeps

Yeah, we are not really clear on Siobhans plan atm
Old 02-18-2012, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos blues (View Post)
I actually like her less with every episode. She is lying to everyone and good intentions aside what she is doing is wrong! But I do think she can be redeemed.
I agree with you. lol I have already started liking her less and less by the episode. It just seems like now she believes she is Siobhan. lol and by doing that she's ruining her own reputation. She just needs to remember she's Bridget.

That's why the only time I truly like Bridget is when she has scenes with Malcolm. He knows who she truly is.

She can definitely be redeemed now but I just don't like nothing she's doing now.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:38 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
I agree with you. lol I have already started liking her less and less by the episode. It just seems like now she believes she is Siobhan. lol and by doing that she's ruining her own reputation. She just needs to remember she's Bridget.

That's why the only time I truly like Bridget is when she has scenes with Malcolm. He knows who she truly is.

She can definitely be redeemed now but I just don't like nothing she's doing now.
Yeah I totally agree. The only time I like her is with Malcom as well. Because around him she's herself. And everything else she does is just a big fat lie.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know, it's just so difficult to keep supporting a character like that.
With Bridget it's basically supporting a character who lies and hate herself...the reason I say she hates herself is because how horrible she made herself look while making Siobhan look good here....

Malcolm is the only one who can truly accept her since he knows everything...
With everyone else, I just don't see how they can accept all of that.
Old 02-20-2012, 03:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yes, I can't see Andrew caring for her at all if/when he finds out she's really Bridget. She speaks terribly of herself, so why would he try to care for her? He could just assume that the way she's been acting with him has just been an act the entire time.