Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2011, 12:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **confessa (View Post)
Bridget cares about him differently.

How did you find the episode? I thought it was a lot lighter and more fun than the Pilot. Took itself less seriously.

And I'm contemplating turning the clocks in my room and computer to Tuesday and trying to see if the new episode comes on.
Loved it! I just love the thrill feeling of the show. It's been a long time since I got excited over a new show starting and actually watching it from the very start. Plus I've been a Sarah Michelle Gellar for years. That may have played a role on wanting to really catch the show. I want the next episode already. Suspense kills.
Old 09-22-2011, 12:15 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
I was just about to go to bed when I saw this. I'm sorry I made you cry!

I usually don't either. There is maybe one show that I have done that with.

Bedtime for me now.
Aww. But no worries! I knew you were kidding.

AND I have like, 2.5 ships that have made it (so far). Not bad!

Night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crelga (View Post)
Loved it! I just love the thrill feeling of the show. It's been a long time since I got excited over a new show starting and actually watching it from the very start. Plus I've been a Sarah Michelle Gellar for years. That may have played a role on wanting to really catch the show. I want the next episode already. Suspense kills.
Yup, I loved it too! I'm actually watching a full episode of a show which is great. Haven't been this excited for a show in a while. Maybe because all my other shows are into their 3rd seasons at least, and the new feel of this show is refreshing.

Time needs to pass faster.
Old 09-22-2011, 12:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Multi shipping? No thanks? Where is the fun? I will take my lumps. The reason why I love shipping is the highs and the lows you go through and the reward is exhilerating. I don't think I have ever shipped a loosing couple one time.
Old 09-22-2011, 12:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yup, I loved it too! I'm actually watching a full episode of a show which is great. Haven't been this excited for a show in a while. Maybe because all my other shows are into their 3rd seasons at least, and the new feel of this show is refreshing.

I agree. The shows I keep up with are in their 5th or 7th seasons It's great, something new to look forward to. And meeting a different group of fans on Fanforum
Old 09-22-2011, 12:35 AM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Aww. But no worries! I knew you were kidding.

AND I have like, 2.5 ships that have made it (so far). Not bad!

Night!

that depends on how many couples you shipped. and how can half a ship get a happy end?

chimmychimmy, you are lucky then. i shipped a few loosing couples, not that many and not necessarily loosing because there was a triangle it was more one of them died, the show ended before its time, stuff like that.

but it's too soon to think about the end yet anyway.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suddenly Enlightened (View Post)
that depends on how many couples you shipped. and how can half a ship get a happy end?

chimmychimmy, you are lucky then. i shipped a few loosing couples, not that many and not necessarily loosing because there was a triangle it was more one of them died, the show ended before its time, stuff like that.

but it's too soon to think about the end yet anyway.
I ship a lot.

And I guess the 0.5 is for my couples in limbo, like Eric/Sookie. Or the Damon/Elena/Stefan triangle in TVD where I ship DE but I don't really mind SE.

Okay, all you guys' shipping luck will override mine.

Yup it is! I just hope we keep getting good moments.

chimmychimmy, yeah, I am usually superbly loyal to my ships. I've only jumped ship once before I think.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:06 AM
Graphics Team

i jumped a ship very recently. but most of the time i'm loyal too. at least if i really ship. i mean there is a difference between kinda enjoying a couple and shipping it.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:15 AM
Loyal Fan

All the TV couples I've shipped have been okay. I think so far only one finally became a couple.... in their own backwards way. And that took seven seasons!! Fingers cross I don't curse us either. I'd love for Bridget and Andrew to continue on. The whole baby expectation is going to unfold....oddly.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:42 AM
Absolute Fan

The baby thing is weird. I wonder how it'll all play out in the end. I mean, Siobhan is the pregnant one, but she's drinking and smoking right? Not good.

I'm looking forward to how Andrew might or might not find out it's actually Bridget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suddenly Enlightened (View Post)
i jumped a ship very recently. but most of the time i'm loyal too. at least if i really ship. i mean there is a difference between kinda enjoying a couple and shipping it.
Yeah, I guess the ship I jumped from was more of an enjoyment rather than full-out shipping. I'm curious, which ship did you abandon?
Old 09-22-2011, 05:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hello. I watched the episodes last night and I'm totally in love with these two.

icon: rachel/adam
Old 09-22-2011, 05:53 AM
Total Fan

Dipping in to say...

I am getting closer and closer to jump fully on this ship, even i try to hold my reins in ...

I LO-VED their last scene, how he smiled in wonder when he walked on his daughter and fake-wifey hugging! And i loved it even more bercause EVERYTHING played during that scene... it's like the perfect love-song, which I theme to all of my other ships in history.

A sign from above?

I kinda feel Bridget is already crushing on her siter' husband- she was not pleased when Andrew slipped off with the horse-woman on his arm.

Altough now i'0m even morecurious about how the Siobhan/Andrew marriage thing began and played out... I have half-idea that Siobhan hated Juliet because the girl reminded her of Bridget... I wanna know if she married Andrew for sentimental reasons or not.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 09-22-2011, 05:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

I want to know more about SA marriage too.

icon: rachel/adam
Old 09-22-2011, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

I loved these two last night and the end scene

I'm interested in finding out about the SA marriage too.
Old 09-22-2011, 06:27 AM
Absolute Fan

Haha It IS a sign from above. Andrew/Bridget are calling you to come ship it.

And horse-woman. Ouch!

Yeah, I really want to know why Siobhan married Andrew. For money? Power? Status? Or really because she did care for him? To shed her previous life and start completely fresh?
Old 09-22-2011, 06:46 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Haha It IS a sign from above. Andrew/Bridget are calling you to come ship it.
He, they don't need to try so hard! I'm trying to go slow because i don't shed ships easily... when i ship, i ship STEADY.

and they are so irresistible!

My favorite development would be having Andrew disovering Bridget is actually Bridget... there's just so long the pretense can go on, after all, as they do live under the same roof. They might keep the charade up togheter - for whatever reason authors fancy best.

Quote:
And horse-woman. Ouch!

I hold nothing against poor horses, i liked them well enough... but i don't like that... that enogh to remember her name.

Quote:
Yeah, I really want to know why Siobhan married Andrew. For money? Power? Status? Or really because she did care for him? To shed her previous life and start completely fresh?
Personally I would love last one best.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."