Old 02-03-2015, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

His role is such a mystery!!!
Old 02-03-2015, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Or he's going to have to be their new leader

Although stealing from the rich to give the poor isn't much of an occupation in Storybrooke. With Rumple gone that pretty much only leaves Regina to steal from.
Also Jefferson he had a big house lol
Old 02-03-2015, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

Might be hidden billionaires in Storybrooke
Old 02-03-2015, 10:50 AM
Passionate Fan

I get some of my insights on characters when I'm writing fanfic. When I was writing a conversation between Will and Belle, I began realizing that Will's relationship with Ana gives him a lot of insight into both sides of Belle and Rumple's relationship, especially at the end. That would make his story subordinate and supporting to Rumple's and Belle's, but it does it in a pretty important way.

List of common points and possible insights:

1) Will knows what it means to be willing to go to a new, unfamiliar world to be with the person he loves (common points: Rumple's search for Bae, sacrifices Belle's made to be with Rumple, fears/dangers of going to a strange world can be compared to fears/dangers Rumple would face leaving SB).

2) Will has been conned by Cora and forced to work for her when she had his heart. He also knows how Ana was conned by Cora (common points: Sympathy for anyone conned by Cora [Snow, Regina, Rumple], sympathy for anyone controlled by magic (Hook controlled by Rumple, Rumple controlled by dagger, anyone whose heart Regina has/had).

3) Lover chose magic/power over him (sympathy for Belle).

4) He was wrong. Ana was willing to give up being queen for him but he was conned (by Regina's mother) into believing otherwise (sympathy for Rumple being conned by Regina, sympathy for Belle maybe being wrong about the gauntlet).

5) Controlled as genii, forced to cause death of Lizard, a girl he thought of as a kid sister but who had a crush on him (understanding of what Rumple went through while Zelena had the dagger, sympathy for Rumple's guilt over Bae's death).

6) Currently trapped in one world and unable to get back to the woman he loves (sympathy for Rumple trapped outside SB).
Old 02-03-2015, 05:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just realized that the BAFTAs are on Sunday; I bet that's why Micheal might be going to England. Maybe his sister is up for another award.
Old 02-04-2015, 09:38 PM
Passionate Fan

If anyone's interested, Will Scarlet is sort of a character in a fanfic I'm writing, Silence of Cries Unheard. This is a link to chapter 3, which is just up.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1096810...-Cries-Unheard

In which Will discusses Ana and serves tea. He also considers the question: How is the Sheriff of Nottingham like a dead cat in a marketplace?
Old 02-04-2015, 11:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catcollar (View Post)
I just realized that the BAFTAs are on Sunday; I bet that's why Micheal might be going to England. Maybe his sister is up for another award.
Ah, that could be. Fingers crossed for her if that's the case.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
If anyone's interested, Will Scarlet is sort of a character in a fanfic I'm writing, Silence of Cries Unheard. This is a link to chapter 3, which is just up.

In which Will discusses Ana and serves tea. He also considers the question: How is the Sheriff of Nottingham like a dead cat in a marketplace?
I just read it---loved it!!! My biggest complaint about fan fic is I get invested in the story then the author never finishes it. I hope you don't do that because I want more!
Old 02-05-2015, 12:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catcollar (View Post)
I just read it---loved it!!! My biggest complaint about fan fic is I get invested in the story then the author never finishes it. I hope you don't do that because I want more!
Thanks. I'm finding Will's voice a bit tricky, trying to keep it "true" without overdoing it. Unless I get lost on the way, I should finish this one.
Old 02-05-2015, 05:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
Thanks. I'm finding Will's voice a bit tricky, trying to keep it "true" without overdoing it. Unless I get lost on the way, I should finish this one.
I'm just glad you're not trashing him like so many other fan fics do.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It is a good fic. However, I am hoping one of my faves isent portrayed to badly
Old 02-06-2015, 09:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Another good fan fic is an AU called Heart by Heart. It's mainly Hook and Swan but there's a nice undercurrent of Will that I'm enjoying, and I'm hoping for a good outcome. . Most fan fics seem to trash him so I appreciate when he is a positive character.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

In most Cs fics in the ones that include him he seems to be portrayed pretty well.
Old 02-07-2015, 01:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

I guess the rumor that he likes to get the title of the shows he's in tattooed on his derrier are true! Skinny butt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thk0mKfA5k8
Old 02-09-2015, 09:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Next Chapter up in Silence of Cries Unheard:

Tangled Webs

In which Will robs two stores but sees to it that a lost item will be returned to its owner.