Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2014, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah, I haven't seen anything indicating that Zelena wants any redemption. Just her 'second chance.'

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think was going to tell the charming but he saw Emma and he wasent ready to tell.

dang Zelena is a intense shipper

" kiss Emma swan or everyone she loves dies" tone it down girl. I know not everybody ships it but it was intense
Old 04-14-2014, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
yeah, I haven't seen anything indicating that Zelena wants any redemption. Just her 'second chance.'
Agreed. Rebecca's good at being bad. Ouch, girl!
Old 04-14-2014, 10:58 PM
Master Fan

I dunno, her cursing Hook's lips just seemed...blah. Unless he'd planed on kiss attacking Emma, a kiss probably wasn't going to go down anyway. It just seems like a obvious plow, the writers are seeing how very little chemistry Emma & Hook actually have on screen together, and are trying to get people to want Hook to kiss her.

I think it'll backfire. There is much indifference aimed at Captain Swan.

I think Wicked was very telling when she came to swearing death to everyone Regina loves, than going after Emma. But Hook is a poor monkey's paw. She should have gone after Emma directly or Henry.

Actually, yes Zelena go after Henry. Prove once and for all how foolish it is the have a character cursed in town, connected to so many important characters, and not be aware that the Wicked Witch could very well get him at any time.

): )
Old 04-14-2014, 11:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I dunno, her cursing Hook's lips just seemed...blah. Unless he'd planed on kiss attacking Emma, a kiss probably wasn't going to go down anyway. It just seems like a obvious plow, the writers are seeing how very little chemistry Emma & Hook actually have on screen together, and are trying to get people to want Hook to kiss her.

If you honestly believe that Emma and Hook have no chemistry, why can't you state this as an opinion and not as a fact? I find this habit of stating an opinion as a fact very annoying.

And if Zelena was really more powerful than Regina, why didn't she take care of her younger sister in the Enchanted Forest? Why did she cast a curse to not only send Regina and the others back to Storybrooke, but with no memories of that year in the EF?

What happened during that year in the Enchanted Forest that led Zelena to cast the curse in the first place?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 04-14-2014, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusXXN (View Post)
That's your opinion, but mine is the writers do see chemistry - lots of it. So does the dozen or so reviewers who wrote pieces on Monday. So perhaps a slow building story arc has been developing since season 2, and it's coming into full bloom this season perhaps.

Quote:
I think it'll backfire. There is much indifference aimed at Captain Swan.
Not that I've seen. They have a huge following and diminishing them doesn't increase any one else.

Quote:
I think Wicked was very telling when she came to swearing death to everyone Regina loves, than going after Emma. She should have gone after Emma directly or Henry.
Uhmm, first she dispensed with Rumple then Regina and the only othercharacter left was Emma. It was made clear Zelena,for some apparent reason, can't kill Emma. I thought it was an obvious next move if one was making a list - moving from the strongest to the least opponent. Not anything else.

Oh, she did threaten to kill Henry! And perhaps she will. We'll see.
Old 04-21-2014, 02:46 AM
New Fan

I can't believe it took me so long to realise this.... But Zelena means "The green one" in my native tongue, Slovenian.

Anyways, I love her. For me, best villain so far .... And Rebecca portrays her just perfectly
Old 04-21-2014, 03:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

love how bex was live tweeting with the ep last night. she really answered as many tweets as she could. such a lovely person

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-21-2014, 04:07 AM
Elite Fan

Zelena I have very little sympathy for now (I have for her younger self, before she began using her pain as an excuse to lash out on everyone else), but Rebecca Mader seems awesome and very lovely. Liked her in the WonderCon interviews as well.
Old 04-21-2014, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love how Rebecca plays her and she's pissed all the fan bases. I do feel sorry for her younger self but I felt that if she sought and connected with Regina when she first out about her she could have had a sister Regina wasent the evil queen then. Plus Cora iis an intresting character but she was not a mother, and at least her adoptive mother loved her

I don't like her as a person but I like her as a villain
Old 04-21-2014, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol, I think Zelena is meant to be seen as the Villain who was made but will not seek redemption. I think I feel moments of sympathy from her past but her agenda is so muddied and all over the place now. I mean, first it was about Cora abandoning her, then Rumple and Regina, and now Princess Eva?*

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-21-2014, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Lol, I think Zelena is meant to be seen as the Villain who was made but will not seek redemption. I think I feel moments of sympathy from her past but her agenda is so muddied and all over the place now. I mean, first it was about Cora abandoning her, then Rumple and Regina, and now Princess Eva?*
I think she believes getting rid of Eva would have prevented Cora from abandoning her. since Cora would have married Leopold. although I find it hard to see how Cora would have passed it of as his
Old 04-21-2014, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I think Zelena believes that if Cora hasn't given her up due to Eva revealing the pregnancy + stealing etc that Zelena would then have had everything Regina had, which is what Zelena is envious of. So it's still about Cora abandoning her and Regina then "upstaging" her with Rumple, but she believes taking Eva out of the picture will be what fixes all of it.
Old 04-21-2014, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Zelena I have very little sympathy for now (I have for her younger self, before she began using her pain as an excuse to lash out on everyone else), but Rebecca Mader seems awesome and very lovely. Liked her in the WonderCon interviews as well.
Yep. Completely agree Rebecca's portrayal is a wonderful take on the character and very, very little sympathy as it should be.
Old 04-21-2014, 12:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Zelena reminds me a lot of Syndrome from "THE INCREDIBLES". In that movie, he had decided to kill as many superheroes as possible and set himself up as a new hero, just because Mr. Incredible had rejected his help as a sidekick years ago, and killed his dream to become a costumed hero.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.