Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2014, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

White Out {4.02} - Episode Discussion

White Out {4.02} - Episode Discussion

AIRING 8/7c, Sunday, October 5th, ON ABC

EMMA FINDS HERSELF SLOWLY FREEZING TO DEATH WHEN ELSA TRAPS HER INSIDE AN ICE CAVE, AND IN THE ENCHANTED FOREST OF THE PAST, ANNA TRIES TO TEACH A MEEK DAVID TO FIGHT WARLORD BO PEEP – WHO IS THREATENING TO TAKE HIS AND HIS MOTHER’S FARM AWAY IF THEY DON’T PAY HER PRICE, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

“White Out” – While desperately trying to find her sister Anna, Elsa is startled by Emma and accidentally traps them both inside an ice cave, with the frozen temperature placing Emma's life in peril. Regina, depressed over her likely breakup with Robin Hood, secludes herself away from the town and Henry, which saddens her son. And with the townspeople considering Mary Margaret their leader, she faces her first leadership task in trying to re-start a generator and restore the town’s electricity after Elsa freezes and damages the power lines. Meanwhile, in the Enchanted Forest of the past, Anna tries to teach a meek David to fight Bo Peep, a brutal warlord who is threatening to take his and his mother's farm away if they don’t pay her price, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 5 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Michael Coleman as Happy, Georgina Haig as Elsa, Elizabeth Lail as Anna, Robin Weigert as Bo Peep, Gabrielle Rose as Ruth and Sean Owen Roberts as ruffian.

”White Out” was written by Jane Espenson and directed by Ron Underwood.

Promo:

Last edited by Miss Cam; 10-05-2014 at 06:37 AM
Old 10-05-2014, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

TFTNT

Looking forward to the eppy tonight
Old 10-05-2014, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread! So excited to see Elsa interact with the Storybrooke residents.
Old 10-05-2014, 06:37 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread Very excited to see this episode.
Old 10-05-2014, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!

I am so stoked to see Emma and Elsa interact. I've wanted to see that bond since I saw Frozen over the summer.

~*~*~

David with long hair?! So I take it this is before he cut it and took over James' place.
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-05-2014, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Indeed, It's about time we see more of David's backstory. I love his rock star look.
Old 10-05-2014, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love David's rock star look too. I want a scene where Emma and Henry make fun of his hair by looking at a chapter in the book
Old 10-05-2014, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Looking forward to another great episode and then checking to see if the ratings number hold from last week.

Hoping for another great one.
Old 10-05-2014, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT! Can't wait for the ep tonight.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 10-05-2014, 03:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bo Peep, a brutal warlord. Okay just try to think that and not laugh.
Old 10-05-2014, 04:56 PM
Extreme Fan

I like Jen in that screenie

she totally has to act...well....frozen! LOLOL
Old 10-05-2014, 05:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Wow. Regina froze out Henry, Elsa froze in everybody. That's a lot of cold!
Old 10-05-2014, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

I love that Neal's mobile has sheep. And how odd to think that always volunteer for a suicide mission Charming once ran from every conflict.
Old 10-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Elite Fan

David's hair is just... I am sorry if Frozen the movie didn't exist where would he have gotten his sword skills?

So now David's Dad went from honorable to a drunk?
Old 10-05-2014, 05:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yep. That's our Anna. Eternal optimist, never say die. Kind of amazing to think what Charming would have been without her.