Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2017, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

really loving driz/ivy on the show. she is a great villian

love that regina is awake finally. wonder what she will do now that she knows the truth. and what will happen to her love ones if she breaks the curse. hope she can find a way to stop it.

Stranger Things Season 2 available now
Fuller House Season 3B coming December 22nd
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

I loved this episode so much, Drizella being the Curse Caster was a good twist, can't wait to find out more
so My Opinion of what will happened to those Regina loves, concerns Storybrooke, I think that Drizella made it so that if Regina attempts to break Her Curse Drizella will do something horrible to all Regina's friends back in Storybrooke, But that's just my thought
Old 11-13-2017, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

I loved this episode so much, Drizella being the Curse Caster was a good twist, can't wait to find out more
so My Opinion of what will happened to those Regina loves, concerns Storybrooke, I think that Drizella made it so that if Regina attempts to break Her Curse Drizella will do something horrible to all Regina's friends back in Storybrooke, But that's just my thought
Old 11-16-2017, 03:31 PM
Wall of Weird

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling

Wow, what a turn of events this episode was! Bless Regina for trying to teach Drizella how to use her powers and forge the right path, but her attempts were sadly in vain. Drizella darkened her heart just so her mother couldn't hurt her anymore. So did some time pass before the curse was cast? The Regina/Henry scenes Of course they both still need each other. They always will. So Drizella actually wanted to wake Regina up from the curse? And omg those memories! So Regina is now awake, but Drizella warns that if the curse is broken by Henry and Jacinda's kiss, everyone could be in jeopardy and Henry would be harmed. The last scene. Ugh, poor Regina, having to now pretend to be Roni.

This is really picking up some pace now. I'm seriously liking where this season is headed. I just hope Regina can find a way to stop Drizella and break the curse...!