Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2015, 10:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take_my_Revolution (View Post)
I really hope that Cruella actually stays at the end of the season. Hers sass really makes me laugh.

Frankly, I would like to see all three of them - Cruella, Ursula and Maleficent - remain. I rather like them a lot.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 03-14-2015, 11:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think Snow and Charming did anything truly terrible. Of course they aren't going to work with Maleficent. I'm guessing they did the best they could and something turned out terrible for Maleficent. Like how Snow said that she really did ruin Regina's life, when she was a child just trying to help someone. Or how she was suddenly dark because of Cora's death-- she's a ruler and sometimes you have to make hard decisions to save everyone. I expect this new secret to be more of the same. I think she just doesn't want Emma to know that she has potential for great darkness-- they think it'll shake her faith in herself. That, and they don't want her to know the consequences of all those hard ( but not evil) decisions.
Old 02-14-2016, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

99 Episodes in 99 Days
Episode 4x13 | “Unforgiven” | #79
Written by: Andrew Chambliss & Kalinda Vazquez
Directed by: Adam Horowitz
David and Mary Margaret suspect Cruella and Ursula have come to Storybrooke looking for something more than their own happy endings – something that threatens to reveal a secret they thought was long buried. Emma begins her own investigation of Cruella and Ursula, but she can’t shake the feeling that her friends and family are keeping something from her. Regina and Henry continue their search for the Author, turning to Pinocchio and Marco in the hope Pinocchio might remember a clue that will help them. Meanwhile, in a flashback to Fairy Tale Land, Snow and Charming cross paths with the Queens of Darkness as the threat of the Evil Queen’s Dark Curse hangs over all of them.