Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2015, 07:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

My initial thoughts/questions

I love Cruella's sass! "Is there a problem Sheriff Chiseled Chin?"
Ursula definitely knows Hook, and I am curious about what he did to her.
Captain Swan is just there for me, but I have this feeling that something bad will happen to them. So far out of all of the couples it has been too easy for them.
Rumple asking if Belle asked about him reminded me of a middle schooler and their first crush.

I do have my problems with Regina, but that is because she has a lot but cannot seem to find the good in what she has. Regina doesn't appreciate the little moments, but I hope that working with Henry will help her to realize this. Marco had every right to yell at her. She was acting more like a child than Pinocchio was. Yes, the Charmings have seen her progress, but not everyone else has. If Regina is to be redeemed, she needs to understand that her actions have hurt countless of others. Part of her redemption should be that she doesn't want to hurt others.

I am glad that Snowing is getting a storyline again, although I am sort of confused. I don't blame them for not wanting to work with the Queens of Darkness. Maleficent burned those guards to death for no reason. She could've just scared them. If Snowing separated Malificent from her baby then why were they able to pass through Glinda's door? Obviously we don't know the whole story regarding this secret. I wonder if they purposely caused Maleficent to lose her child, or if Snow refusing to team up with her caused it? I think it is bad that both Snow and Charming are lying to Emma. C'mon guys you were working hard to gain her trust! Don't throw it all away!

Belle and Will? I get that both if their love interests are villains, but couldn't we have seen some interaction beforehand? The only time they've interacted was when Will was passed out drunk in the library. We don't need a Rumple, Belle, and Will love triangle. We already have a Rumple, Belle, and Power love triangle!

Who is Maleficent's child and baby daddy? I am guessing that King Stefan is because I heard that they cast Sebastian Roche as King Stefan. My thought is that there will be a love triangle between Maleficent, Stefan, and Aurora's mother that happened in the past.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Captain Swan is just there for me, but I have this feeling that something bad will happen to them. So far out of all of the couples it has been too easy for them.

I think they're going through an easy time right now. They seemed to have had a lot of obstacles back in Season 3.

Quote:
Regina doesn't appreciate the little moments, but I hope that working with Henry will help her to realize this. Marco had every right to yell at her. She was acting more like a child than Pinocchio was. Yes, the Charmings have seen her progress, but not everyone else has. If Regina is to be redeemed, she needs to understand that her actions have hurt countless of others. Part of her redemption should be that she doesn't want to hurt others.
Regina had already came to that conclusion and privately apologized to Marco. Which is why he had decided to help her in the end. Didn't you see the scene?

Quote:
If Snowing separated Malificent from her baby then why were they able to pass through Glinda's door?
I suspect that Snowing's intentions to defeat Zelena were more pure than Regina's at the time. Snow still had Cora's blood on her hands at the time she and David met Glinda. But since their intentions regarding Zelena's defeat was more pure, they were able to pass through the door. During that time in the Enchanted Forest, Regina was more interested in destroying Zelena. After her defeat of Zelena, her attitude had changed.

Quote:
So Hook is now lying to Emma, is no one telling the truth in this eppy!
Hook eventually admitted that something ugly happened between him and Ursula. But he also told her that he wasn't ready to give her the details. On the other hand, Snow and David are still lying to Emma.

Quote:
OK so WHAT THE was that Belle/Will crap that Rumple saw, seriously I'm hoping it's magic or author orientated because no way would Belle do that because of how she was in last eppy and this one, if so they just went so OOC for Belle
I doubt very much that Belle and Will are romantically involved. But if they are, why not? Why should Belle remain "faithful" to a man who had lied and emotionally betrayed her? Even if she did love him?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:48 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
For Rumple, seeing her kiss Will in his shop has to have the same gut kick as finding your spouse in the bed you share with someone else.
Considering what Rumple had done to Belle, I was very happy that she kissed Will. Doesn't mean they will end up together, but Rumple deserves it.
Old 03-09-2015, 09:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
I think they're going through an easy time right now. They seemed to have had a lot of obstacles back in Season 3.

Regina had already came to that conclusion and privately apologized to Marco. Which is why he had decided to help her in the end. Didn't you see the scene?

I suspect that Snowing's intentions to defeat Zelena were more pure than Regina's at the time. Snow still had Cora's blood on her hands at the time she and David met Glinda. But since their intentions regarding Zelena's defeat was more pure, they were able to pass through the door. During that time in the Enchanted Forest, Regina was more interested in destroying Zelena. After her defeat of Zelena, her attitude had changed.

Hook eventually admitted that something ugly happened between him and Ursula. But he also told her that he wasn't ready to give her the details. On the other hand, Snow and David are still lying to Emma.

I doubt very much that Belle and Will are romantically involved. But if they are, why not? Why should Belle remain "faithful" to a man who had lied and emotionally betrayed her? Even if she did love him?
I really hope that I am responding to you correctly. I am still not sure about post formatting. Yes, I did see the Regina apologizing to Marco scene. The issue I had was it is still an apology where Regina is saying "if I am to get my happy ending." There are times where she still places herself first. The best part about that scene is that Regina went herself. We didn't have a scene where Henry told her to go apologize. I like self-aware Regina and I hope that it continues.
Old 03-09-2015, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Before I go I to meltdown... Did belle and the knave just kiss? I think I'm going to cry
Old 03-09-2015, 03:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Before I go I to meltdown... Did belle and the knave just kiss? I think I'm going to cry
They were rehearsing a scene for a play? In trying to find herself, Belle decided to pursue acting. She and Will were cast as leads for a play, which is directed by Archie. Gheppetto is in charge of set design.
Old 03-09-2015, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take_my_Revolution (View Post)
They were rehearsing a scene for a play? In trying to find herself, Belle decided to pursue acting. She and Will were cast as leads for a play, which is directed by Archie. Gheppetto is in charge of set design.
Lol
Old 03-09-2015, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well I think Id rather believe something like that than believe he moved on from Anastasia
Old 03-09-2015, 05:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Well I think Id rather believe something like that than believe he moved on from Anastasia
Will was unable to move on from Anastasia for years--and that was after she dumped him to marry another man. Belle said she would "never stop fighting" for Rumple. I can handle that she might believe she'd burnt her bridges with him, but not that she went from hearing Rumple had fallen apart and was homeless in the morning to dating Will that night.

Nope, this does not compute.

Although, I have suspected some of the characters were replaced by their doppelgangers from an alternate universe from one season to the next. And Rumple's shop is probably the most likely place in Storybrooke for something like that to happen.

Just so long as there are no pod people, that's all I ask.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
Will was unable to move on from Anastasia for years--and that was after she dumped him to marry another man. Belle said she would "never stop fighting" for Rumple. I can handle that she might believe she'd burnt her bridges with him, but not that she went from hearing Rumple had fallen apart and was homeless in the morning to dating Will that night.

Nope, this does not compute.

Although, I have suspected some of the characters were replaced by their doppelgangers from an alternate universe from one season to the next. And Rumple's shop is probably the most likely place in Storybrooke for something like that to happen.

Just so long as there are no pod people, that's all I ask.

What people say and what they do sometimes prove to be different things. Let's wait and see what happened.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 03-10-2015, 02:01 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm still not buying the whole snowing new-old-same-story...so booooring.

eppy by eppy this show is killing mee...I want my Daniel back tooo! I want Cora back, I want Neal...

when I finally...finally start to like Hook...he did something to Ursula just-praying-for-nothing-sexual

I'm still in denial with Will/Belle...and not because of rumple but because of Ana *myheart*
Old 03-10-2015, 08:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Here is a funny encounter between David and Cruella:

magic-alwayscomeswithaprice: he loves it
Old 03-11-2015, 05:31 AM
Elite Fan

I love Cruella. She's hilarious.
Old 03-12-2015, 09:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes, she is.
Old 03-13-2015, 01:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

I really hope that Cruella actually stays at the end of the season. Hers sass really makes me laugh.