Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2015, 08:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Score!

OK, total ego-trip! I called it!

Or, rather, I've thought since the first season that Maleficent was once a fairy who lost her wings for love of a mortal, Aurora's father. I was working on the chapter in a story this week about Maleficent's child.

OK, the chronology is different. I still feel prescient and vindicated (this probably means I've used up all my normal see-it-coming skills for the week and can expect to get hit in the nose by doors I don't realize are about to swing open and things like that, but I'm reveling in the moment while I have it).

Here's my proof:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1096810...-Cries-Unheard

(Not that you have to read it. Like I said, ego trip. Just ignore me till I get over it

which may be a while. . . .)
Old 03-08-2015, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Congratulations
Old 03-08-2015, 08:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniAnneBoleynx8 (View Post)
Immediate thoughts on the episode:

Will/Belle-I know there have been spoilers regarding these two (haven’t read them myself though)but my initial reaction was that the queens of darkness were setting this up to fool Rumple, anyone else think that as well?

Captain Swan-lOVED their scenes. Interested in the ursula/hook history, but their heart to heart was beautiful to watch

Snow/Regina-great acting on GG’s part in that final scene and LP was wonderful as always throughout the entire episode, but i think it’s kind of unfair what they’re asking of Regina, as my bf said it’s like asking an alcoholic to go to a bar for you.:roll eyes: Also, I was hoping to find out the specifics of what snowing did..I guess we have to wait more.

EmmaAlos, yeah,is emma losing her ‘sensing a lie’ ability?

Queens of darknessLOVE these 3 together, cruella is so incredibly on point and maleficent’s return scene was EPIC!
Lots of Rumbellers think this is either a set up of some kind, Rumple imagined it because the QOD put the idea in his head, Cruella ans Ursula did something in the shop, a spell or something, who knows, but I am not watching Scarlet beauty nonsense and even though i didn't see it, according to those who did, it was cold, insensitive, the shop for goodness sake, and just downright mean! The writer's are on our **** lists!
Old 03-08-2015, 08:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Congratulations
Can't tell if that's sarcastic (which is OK, I probably deserve it) or sincere (in which case, thanks).

Oh, and there are no references to Hook in this chapter, Fox24, if you want to read this one.
Old 03-08-2015, 09:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
EmmaAlos, yeah,is emma losing her ‘sensing a lie’ ability?

Emma's ability to sense a lie was at best . . . a 50/50 deal.

I'm curious to know what Snow and David did to Maleficent's unborn child. It must have been pretty awful. Hmmm . . . this is the first time I'm aware that David may have done something really bad. For Snow . . . this is what? The third time? Mulan . . . Cora . . . and before them, Maleficent's child.

Quote:
It is surprising that it took killing Cora for Snow to get a dark spot on her "pure" heart but whatever she and Charming have done to Maleficent didn't result in anything.

Perhaps that dark spot had already been there before Regina spotted it.

Quote:
Wait, now I realise, everything I thought was wrong. Or it's wrong NOW. I thought Emma became good because of who she was. She chose to be a hero in spite of the many opportunities to take the dark road. BUT NO! Snow and Charming's meddling is the reason, and it also cost the life of an unborn... whatever Mal was going to have. Feels completely retcon to me.
There have been a good number of storylines on this show that felt like retcon.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 03-08-2015, 09:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

I just cant wait to see Aurora and Ariel again, I hope they play big parts in Ursula and Mals storylines. The world of ONCE is so big, it needs to be embraced.
Old 03-08-2015, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

Nice knowing ya, Will.
Old 03-08-2015, 09:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Nice knowing ya, Will.

I don't think Belle and Will are in the middle of a romance. Belle told Ursula and Cruella that she was still upset over Rumpelstiltskin's banishment. I find it hard to believe in that state of mind, she would embark upon a new romance with Will. I suspect that Belle and Will are simply friends . . . and Cruella's lie about Belle never mentioning him led Rumpel to imagine the worst. However . . . he brought it upon himself.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 03-08-2015, 09:44 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe she's trying to reform him. He is a thief.
Old 03-08-2015, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
I just cant wait to see Aurora and Ariel again, I hope they play big parts in Ursula and Mals storylines. The world of ONCE is so big, it needs to be embraced.
same here

wish snow and David told the truth to emma

{}
Old 03-09-2015, 01:06 AM
Elite Fan

Loved how Belle had potions ready to use on Ursula and Cruella if she needed to.
Old 03-09-2015, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
Can't tell if that's sarcastic (which is OK, I probably deserve it) or sincere (in which case, thanks).

Oh, and there are no references to Hook in this chapter, Fox24, if you want to read this one.
I was being sincere. Ill check it out
Old 03-09-2015, 04:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
I don't think Belle and Will are in the middle of a romance. Belle told Ursula and Cruella that she was still upset over Rumpelstiltskin's banishment. I find it hard to believe in that state of mind, she would embark upon a new romance with Will. I suspect that Belle and Will are simply friends . . . and Cruella's lie about Belle never mentioning him led Rumpel to imagine the worst. However . . . he brought it upon himself.
I agree he brought it on himself and I think it's possible there is partly a spell at work here. However, from interviews with the writers after the show it does seem like they are in a relationship. It's just hard to believe that in the morning she's worried about Rumple and in the evening she's happily kissing a man she's only know a few weeks in her husband's shop. So we'll see.
Old 03-09-2015, 04:28 AM
Loyal Fan

For Rumple, seeing her kiss Will in his shop has to have the same gut kick as finding your spouse in the bed you share with someone else.
Old 03-09-2015, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

This is was a good episode right up until the very last moment..

- So Snow and Charming think it's best to lie about what they have done and try and not get caught, good luck with that..
- Oh Cruella, I do love your sass!, brilliant throughout
- Belle vs Cruella, great sass war that one, I think Belle won that round
- So Hook is now lying to Emma, is no one telling the truth in this eppy!
- Lovely to see Pinnocho and Marco again
- Regina having a meltdown
- So Snow thinks it's best that the dark curse gets enacted that baba Emma going dark, ok then..
- Really liked the Marco and Regina scenes..
- So Maleficent is pregnant and Snow took that away from her , oo revenge mission big time..

- OK so WHAT THE was that Belle/Will crap that Rumple saw, seriously I'm hoping it's magic or author orientated because no way would Belle do that because of how she was in last eppy and this one, if so they just went so OOC for Belle