Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2017, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lets hope so.
Old 05-24-2017, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

If there is a video of the panel posted on youtube, I'll put it here for everyone to watch.
Old 05-24-2017, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thanks so much.
Old 05-25-2017, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

No problem
Old 05-29-2017, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

Here's a snippet transcript from the panel:

FT5 Millian Panel (aka the story of my death)
⚓: Colin; 🐚: Rachel

(There were two before me but I didn’t get them… One was someone making Colin play guitar 😶)

Killian and Milah are one of the longest relationships on the show, but we don’t see a lot of them. Because we deal in flashbacks, if there were to be a Millian flashback, what do you think it would be like?

âš“I guess they would be on the ship.
🐚Yeah, I suppose they would.
⚓Maybe they’d be fishing? It’s a family show, so probably fishing! … I don’t know if they had pancakes 300 years ago…
🐚Killian would have been teaching Milah a lot of the pirate ways so that she goes from being that mother figure who’s a bit rowdy, to the character you’re dressed as now. It’s a big transition!
⚓Oh, I’ll learn you!

If Hook and Milah would have met each other in the underworld, would it have changed anything, and do you think [..I think she said ‘that Captain Swan would still go on’..]?

⚓I think that if they’d met in the underworld – it’s complicated because Hook was in love with Milah, and so it would have been strange – but she kind of says to Emma that, she sort of gave them her blessing.
🐚 We talked a bit about this the other day, that Milah actually says to Rumple that her unfinished business is not with Killian, but with Baelfire, and I think as much as there was unfinished business, in the timescale – which always confuses me! – but in the linear time scale, Milah had been in purgatory, which is pretty much what it is, for all that time, and she’s probably had enough time to move on from the love of her lover, whereas the love for a child never ends. That was always her driving – this is how I saw it, how I interpreted it – that was her driving force. So you can move on from people, but I don’t think you can move on from a child.

Rachel, if Milah could be in another world in the OUAT universe, where would she be?

🐚Oh! I don’t know! I’ve never thought of that. As an actor, I went to Storybrooke, but it was purgatory so it’s different… I don’t know – when I watch the show, I get confused, so… I can’t imagine Milah in Storybrooke living that kind of normal life, but then again maybe that’s what I was doing when I was helping children cross the street? It wasn’t the most exciting place, I have to say! I don’t know! It’s that a wishy washy answer? … Just to add to that a tiny bit, if they could have sent me somewhere where I had magic powers – I don’t know where I would have gotten them from, but…

(Someone asked Colin to marry them. Ok And then asked his daughter’s name 😶)

(A Russian fan asked Colin to say hello in Russian, then asked about new projects he has going on. He said that What Still Remains is coming out this year and that he’s taking a bit of a break before S7 to just do family stuff with the new baby)

My next question is for both of you. I was wondering what would have happened if Milah hadn’t died?

⚓I guess they would have stayed together. Calm down, it didn’t happen. But they were in love, and if Rumplestiltskin hadn’t killed her – I mean, Hook spent 300 or 200 years trying to avenge her death, so I’m pretty certain that he would have wanted to stay with her. So, um..
🐚I didn’t actually know that – Hook spent 300…
âš“I think it was 200 years
🐚 Give or take a hundred years!
⚓… Avenging Milah’s death…
🐚 well, thank you!
âš“ of course!
🐚 they could have had a whole tribe of little pirates! … They could make pancakes?
⚓ that’s how you get little pirates!

(Question for Rachel about her recent projects, the webseries Different For Girls, and work on a TV show called Deep State)

Colin, what is your reaction to Jen not being around for Season 7?

⚓ Well she will be back for at least one episode, but it’s unusual because I literally worked with her every day for four or five seasons, so… I’m intrigued and interested to see how they’re going to develop Hook and I’m excited to start season seven in what’s going to be a departure for the show, and a new version of it, so as much as I’m going to miss the people who are leaving, I’ll get to work with new people and get to see where the show will go now.

If Milah and Killian were able to use Aladdin’s magic lamp, what three wishes would they make?

⚓ Um… I… Um… Err… I’d wish for a second hand? I don’t know what else I’d wish for? The power of flight? And lots and lots and lots and lots of gold and jewels, I would think.
🐚 Um, well, I suppose it would depend on when we would get the opportunity to make these wishes, but I think Milah would want to meet Baelfire again – I would say that was her biggest wish and regret, but maybe if you went further back, she may have wished that she could have been happy with her lot the first time around, like with Rumple – that’s…I don’t know, … No no, I was going to say for pancakes, but maybe… No, but Milah was driven by her son and of course by the love of the man or that she doesn’t love the man that she’s with, so I suppose like most people’s wish – love.

⚓I just want to say one thing! Thanks very much to everyone for being here this weekend and for supporting the show. We on the show are blessed to have you guys be our fans and I really appreciate everything that everybody’s done, so thank you very much!

[x]
Old 05-29-2017, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting!
Old 05-30-2017, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Video of Colin's panel with Rachel is now available, in two parts on youtube.

Old 04-15-2018, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

https://twitter.com/SvenjaLiv/status/985591016974675968
Old 04-15-2018, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's a really beautiful piece of artwork!
Old 08-02-2018, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

https://twitter.com/RachelShelley/st...96845841768449
Old 08-11-2018, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

https://twitter.com/SvenjaLiv/status...76887213600768