Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Emma didn’t take Hook with her not happy with that decision.

She finds out about the baby, and Neil sent her the car keys.

Aurora and Henry were dreaming of each other.

The Wolf is coming next week
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 11-04-2012, 07:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Ok.... how can OUAT answer some questions and leave MORE??!

Hurry up episode 7!!!
Old 11-04-2012, 07:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
Once again Pinnocho screws Emma over.
He was only doing the exact thing he was sent there to do. That was never going to be easy or without pain. And he sent the postcard the moment the curse broke, like he promised he would.

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 11-04-2012, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

So is Neil Baelfire? I'm confused
Old 11-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Emma and Neal. They have great chemistry and they just love each other. It's clear that they are each other's true love - and obviously he's Henry's father. I can't figure out if he's Bae or not, though. If he were Bae, wouldn't August know that? If he were Bae, wouldn't he know abou the curse?
Ok, what I'll say know might make no sense, BUT, I wouldn't rule out Neal being Bae so fast, especially because:

1) I don't honestly think Bae would know about the curse, not if he had been living in our world for the last 10 years or so.

2) Nightmares. The way he looked at that dream catcher seemed to suggest he's had his share of bad dreams - of falling through a green vortex after his Papa let him go, maybe?

3) "Do you believe in magic?". No answer, but again, that look in his eyes has shown me he is not just a regular somebody.

4) When August showed him what was in the box, I was like: "Big deal, gonna show the guy a typewriter?? Pfff... Lame" But then, when Neal glanced inside, he looked genuinely shocked, as if August had just shown him something magical that he (Neal) would be familiar with. I don't know if you guys realized it, but when Neal looked up again, he had tears in his eyes.

5) Oh, Pino's familiar line "Do I even look like him at all" sounds even more suspicious now. Maybe he knew who Neal really was, after all?
Old 11-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
So is Neil Baelfire? I'm confused
They didn't say. And there was no indication either way.

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 11-04-2012, 07:09 PM
Extreme Fan

So... August is the reason behind it... he sent the postcard.... got that

Now.... what did August show Neal that would make him believe?

Oh and WTH are Henry AND Aurora dreaming about? A red room with burning curtains and eyes watching them?!

Oh and Ruby's episode is next week! I've been waiting for this one since S2 started!
Old 11-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm going to say it: I'm kinda glad that Neal isn't Baelfire.

I just wanna know what was in that box!!!
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightEvans (View Post)
Ok, what I might say know might make no sense, BUT, I wouldn't rule out Neal being Bae so fast, especially because: 1) Nightmares. The way he looked at that dream catcher seemed to suggest he's had his share of bad dreams - of falling through a green vortex after his Papa let him go, maybe? 2) "Do you believe in magic?". No answer, but again, that look in his eyes has shown me he is not just a regular somebody. 3) When August showed him what was in the box, I was like: "Big deal, gonna show the guy a typewriter?? Pfff... Lame" But then, when Neal glanced inside, he looked genuinely shocked, as if August had just shown him something magical that he (Neal) would be familiar with. I don't know if you guys realized it, but when Neal looked up again, he had tears in his eyes. 4) Oh, Pino's familiar line "Do I even look like him at all" sounds even more suspicious now. Maybe he knew who Neal really was, after all?
I'll rewatch it in a bit (well these parts) to see if I notice these things. Oh definitely, that was not just a typewriter. He also has shaggy hair, like boy Bae used to have.

Not the best episode, but I liked it and they got the key things right.

I'm glad August kept his promise.
New Fan

Quote:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Emma and Neal. They have great chemistry and they just love each other. It's clear that they are each other's true love - and obviously he's Henry's father. I can't figure out if he's Bae or not, though. If he were Bae, wouldn't August know that? If he were Bae, wouldn't he know abou the curse?
Well, no. How could a boy that used to be a puppet that had the body of a seven year old know about something that had happened decades earlier, and that the Dark One didn't particularly want to advertise? And how would Baelfire know about a curse that was set in motion after he left Fairytale land?

I think that he might be Bae because 1. he is clearly using a fake name, 2. he doesn't seem to have any real roots in this world and 3. whatever August showed him to prove that magic is real was something that he recognized and accepted immediately. It must have meant something to him. My theory is that it was a bean, possibly derived from the tree that they came through. That's something that Bae would get right away.

Quote:
Oh and WTH are Henry AND Aurora dreaming about? A red room with burning curtains and eyes watching them?!
Not just any eyes. Each other's eyes. They were dreaming about being in the room together. Creeepy. And possibly some alarming forshadowing
Old 11-04-2012, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

Bae is not Henry's dad. His dad is just a common thief like Emma used to be.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:15 PM
Passionate Fan

I was surprised by how much August was involved in Emma's life, and I am dying to know what was in that box! Also, I loved Emma seeing Hook as untrustworthy, and leaving him behind. I really wanted to hush Emma when she told Hook about Rum's name in Storybrooke! I hope by the time Hook shows up, Belle and Rum are solid, and Rum is on team Charming!
Old 11-04-2012, 07:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I'm glad August kept his promise.
Perhaps he kept one of them, after:

1) Stealing the money that Neal had left Emma

2) Leaving Emma alone (again) - after she gave birth to Henry in jail, only 10 YEARS LATER did Mr. Liar Liar show up in her life again.

Oh, August. How I hate thee!
Old 11-04-2012, 07:16 PM
New Fan

On a mostly unrelated note, did August steal the money?

ETA: not so unrelated I guess. Didn't see the post below me.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Loooove how new eps get the board popping....

Is it next week yet? I'm going bonkers waiting for Ruby's ep....

Now I'm team Neal/Emma.... she needs to know what August did!