Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2015, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sympathy for the De Vil {4.18} - Episode Discussion

Sympathy for the De Vil {4.18} - Episode Discussion

AIRING 8/7c, Sunday, April 19th, ON ABC

THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE DE VIL YOU’LL MEET, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

Kristin Bauer van Straten (“True Blood”) and Victoria Smurfit (“Dracula”) Guest Star

– In fictional 1920s England, viewers meet a young Cruella, whose oppressive mother uses her Dalmatians to terrorize her daughter. Cruella is confined to her mother’s attic until a mysterious stranger arrives and empowers her to challenge her captor. In Storybrooke, Regina gains leverage to keep Gold from interfering with her plan to rescue Robin, but her trip to New York takes the backseat when she and Emma learn that Cruella has kidnapped Henry, on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil, Patrick Fischler as Isaac, Kristin Bauer van Straten as Maleficent, Anna Galvin as Madeline, Milli Wilkinson as Young Cruella, Morgan Tanner as Dancer #1, Scott Augustine as Dancer #2, Tony Giroux as Dancer #3, Michelle Dawley as Dancer #4, Kelly Konno as Dancer #5, Julia Harnett as Dancer #6 and Jolene Bothwell as Dancer #7.

”Sympathy for the De Vil” was written by David H. Goodman and Jerome Schwartz and directed by Romeo Tirone. X

X

Last edited by CityGal; 04-13-2015 at 10:57 PM
CityGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

TFTNT

Really looking forward to this eppy tonight

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 12:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Love Cruella so much. Really looking forward to tonight.

Stay safe, Cruella!
OhRightTheConscienceThing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Intrigued as to how the author and Cruella find each other

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread!

Can't wait to learn more about Cruella tonight!

RoseBennett
confessor_meggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, really looking forward to this episode and the creative imagination envisioned for this character. The possibilities are endless.

So soon.
Old 04-19-2015, 04:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

So how long until Emma and Regina turn Cruella into dog chow? I love her of course, but she's asking to be nuked.
Old 04-19-2015, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love opening scene... present day... Dragon is cute when being told to take a nap
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Riterra Smith (View Post)
So how long until Emma and Regina turn Cruella into dog chow? I love her of course, but she's asking to be nuked.
Yikes!
Old 04-19-2015, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ are you watching it now
Old 04-19-2015, 05:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Now Regina's holding Belle's leash, Gold is helpless! (I can do canine puns all night y'all)

So Cruella is what? Cinderella? Rapunzel? I think the theme of the season is, heroes and villians can start out exactly the same. Anybody could turn to one path or the other.

Last edited by Captain Riterra Smith; 04-19-2015 at 05:21 PM
Captain Riterra Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

well Regina and Belle are working together --we know this when Belle said--How can I help?
Old 04-19-2015, 05:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Okay so maybe villians don't always start out the same way heroes do. A psychopath is always a psychopath. Do you guys see Emma's face? She IS being darkened.
Old 04-19-2015, 06:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

This is probably one of the best best episodes/origins of the entire show. They let Cruella be Cruella, didn't try to make her into someone she wasn't. Girl is straight up evil and crazy.

With her being dowsed in ink, she should be somewhat unique besides being able to control animals.

Though I am disappointed that they didn't throw in the 101 Dalmatians and just change it to her needing 101 for some kind of spell.

But lord talk about cop out that she can't kill anyone.

She better not be dead though! She was one of the best characters the show adapted.
Primal Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 06:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Kinda filler.....but...... I LOVE IT!

How about...unsympathy for Devil? Because.....I did NOT feel any for her at all!

Also.... GO EMMA!