Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2014, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
We never got an answer for the glass
I thought it was a piece of the coffin because Emma found the coffin when she went under the library to fight Maleficient in 1.22
Old 12-13-2015, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

99 Episodes in 99 Days
Episode 1x05 | “That Still Small Voice” | #5
Written by: Jane Espenson
Directed by: Paul Edwards
Emma discovers that her first day as Deputy Sheriff is anything but normal when an earthquake causes an enormous sinkhole to appear near Storybrooke’s border; Henry places his own life in danger after his beliefs are shattered by resident therapist Archie Hopper, who may or may not have had a push in the wrong direction; and Mary Margaret’s personal bond with David prompts her to question who she is as a person. Jiminy Cricket’s backstory is revealed along with his struggles with his conscience and his yearning to become the person he wants to be.
Old 01-22-2017, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The dolls in Rumple's shop still creep me out.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm a big Buffy fan, so seeing Jiminy's dad was the evil mayor from Season 3 always made me happy.

I love that Archie/Jiminy always wanted to do good and be a good person, but people get in the way of that his parents/Regina. It's great when he does the right thing in the end, and stands up to Regina!

The Snow/Charming hospital scene where they play hangman was so cute!! I also love the bonding scene with Emma and Mary Margaret after!

It's so sad when Jiminy finds out his parents switched the vials, and those little boy's parents got turned into dolls

Snow and Charming are so cute together!! I just love them!

I love Archie's scenes with Henry in the mineshaft, and that Henry got through to him.

It was great to see how the Blue Fairy makes him into a cricket, and that we find out that the little boy ended up being Geppetto!