Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2011, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ hey, yeah, that would definitely be interesting.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

tahnx for that i couldn't make out what it was clearly

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 11-28-2011, 08:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Dr. Hopper stood up to Regina!!!
I think that was one of my most favourite parts (besides David saying Mary 'felt right' of course! )

But still, I was cheering like crazy at the tv when he stood up to her!
>--#413--->
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit..."
Old 11-28-2011, 08:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Great great episode!

Oh guys, this show is absolutly brilliant and amazing!
OMG so clever, touching, funny, well-shot, nice details groomed, well-acted. Really, I'm so impressed! WOW
Old 11-28-2011, 08:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

Now is it true that's how Jiminy met up with them? Cuz the only story I know is the Disney Pinocchio
>--#413--->
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit..."
Old 11-28-2011, 11:12 PM
Elite Fan

I love how they worked the Jiminy Cricket story.
Everything in the story totally makes sense now.
I could never understand the story behind a talking cricket.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Now is it true that's how Jiminy met up with them? Cuz the only story I know is the Disney Pinocchio
The cricket exists also in the original version. Pinocchio was written by the Italian writer Carlo Collodi in 1881.

The Adventures of Pinocchio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Carlo Collodi

I love that Geppetto when he called his parents said ''papà! mamma!'' in italian because Pinocchio writers is italian.

I love OUAT so much, it's great on details !

I don't like bitter fans in other forums (not here) that are super-critical and hates all plots and carachters except their ship. I think is childish! OUAT is ALL great! I read the terrible things (for example about Henry and Jared) and I am very sorry about that. Real fans don't watch only for a specific couple, because OUAT is not a soap opera or ''the story of a couple''. This is an ensemble show so is not just about a specific couple or just about a specific character. Even Emma as a lead is not more important than other characters.
In OUAT all characters are important, including Jimmy Cricket and all of them deserve episodes dedicated.
I don't think they are the real fans, honestly.

Last edited by suite; 11-29-2011 at 04:30 AM
Old 11-29-2011, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
Could that collapsed mine be the mine the dwarfs worked in?
Anything is possible...I would not be surprised in the least.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:21 AM
Total Fan

The nmore this show goes on, the more I fall in love with it. It's not even about the ships, it's the ensemble dynamics and atmosphere that get me so much Every character is wonderful and enticing (but Regina, whom i find an awesome villain but don't love per se).

This episode made me feel so, so much and I didn't expect that by the end of it, i was going to become so fond of Jiminy Cricket. Sidenote- as resident italian, i needed awhile to understand why you he was called Jiminy... in the original tale, we just call him 'il Grillo Parlante' aka the Talking Cricket.

Bt whatever... Jiminy moved me, with his weakness first and with atonement and strenght after. This was another amazing reinterpretation.

Regina: i was positively surprised that writers were portraying as this worried for Henry as so far they seemed hellbent to prove that her feelings for her son are control and possession, not love. But then it turned out that she was also worried that Hery could find the glass coffin, so i suppose that is what made her so intense-looking, mostly. I suppose we are supposed to be left wondering, thought so it's fine.

Snow/Prince Charming - we definitely got some fantastic moments here and i wondering if they will present Kathryn as another fairy tale princess since they are making her so nice. Ironically, i think she would make for a good Sleeping Beauty.

I am curious to see hoe David reacts to the news that Mary resigned from her volunteering.

Emma/Henry - the way they looked at each other as the Mayor dragged Henry off and the devasted look on Emma's face as the Mayor brushed her off when she wanted to hug her kid broke my heart in all right ways.

JUST... Everythingh was perfect.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 11-29-2011, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)
The nmore this show goes on, the more I fall in love with it. It's not even about the ships, it's the ensemble dynamics and atmosphere that get me so much Every character is wonderful and enticing (but Regina, whom i find an awesome villain but don't love per se).

This episode made me feel so, so much and I didn't expect that by the end of it, i was going to become so fond of Jiminy Cricket. Sidenote- as resident italian, i needed awhile to understand why you he was called Jiminy... in the original tale, we just call him 'il Grillo Parlante' aka the Talking Cricket.

Bt whatever... Jiminy moved me, with his weakness first and with atonement and strenght after. This was another amazing reinterpretation.

Regina: i was positively surprised that writers were portraying as this worried for Henry as so far they seemed hellbent to prove that her feelings for her son are control and possession, not love. But then it turned out that she was also worried that Hery could find the glass coffin, so i suppose that is what made her so intense-looking, mostly. I suppose we are supposed to be left wondering, thought so it's fine.

Snow/Prince Charming - we definitely got some fantastic moments here and i wondering if they will present Kathryn as another fairy tale princess since they are making her so nice. Ironically, i think she would make for a good Sleeping Beauty.

I am curious to see hoe David reacts to the news that Mary resigned from her volunteering.

Emma/Henry - the way they looked at each other as the Mayor dragged Henry off and the devasted look on Emma's face as the Mayor brushed her off when she wanted to hug her kid broke my heart in all right ways.

JUST... Everythingh was perfect.
I am very interested in David's reaction. No doubt he will be very unhappy.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There are some pinnochio cartoons that have a cricket I don't if it's Jimmy. However, this show did a really good backstory to how he became a cricket. I do believe Regina does care about Henry in her own way.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)

We've already met Kathryn's Fairytale counterpart, and she's not Aurora. I'm willing to bet that she remains a generic, unnamed princess.
Old 11-29-2011, 11:36 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrfan23 (View Post)
We've already met Kathryn's Fairytale counterpart, and she's not Aurora. I'm willing to bet that she remains a generic, unnamed princess.
oh, was she the same princess James was in an arranged marriage with? I just remembered that one was blonde too but I didn't check if they were the same.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 11-29-2011, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, it's the same girl.
Old 11-29-2011, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She could be one of the wicked step sisters lol. Anastasia and I can't remember the other one's name in Disney