Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2011, 01:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Was that a coffin?I couldn't tell, just saw a lot of glass LOL.
Old 11-28-2011, 02:11 AM
New Fan

Yeah, it was Snow White's glass coffin. Raphael Sbarge (Archie) confirmed it on twitter.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah!!

Dr. Hopper stood up to Regina!!!

She must be what the....

and rumple really is more dangerous than the queen..

can not wait for his episode.
Old 11-28-2011, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

So, that was Snow White's coffin interesting.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 11-28-2011, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by renka21 (View Post)
Yeah!!

Dr. Hopper stood up to Regina!!!

She must be what the....

and rumple really is more dangerous than the queen..

can not wait for his episode.

Hell Yeah!

The plot continues to thicken....
Old 11-28-2011, 07:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

I loved this episode! Like everybody else mentioned, I loved Jiminy Cricket's backstory, in the end it was really touching to see how Jiminy and Gippetto's relationship began, and I loved how the umbrella saved Archie's life!

I also really liked the LOST throwback to the Apollo bar! Nice little touch to fill my LOST void!
brenda♥ icon by causticammo
Old 11-28-2011, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ooh, did anyone see the magic lamp in Mr. Gold's shop when the camera panned past Geppetto's puppet parents? I wonder if that was Aladdin's lamp?!

There have been a few subtle (and not so subtle in the first ep.) Lost shoutouts: Henry saying "We have to go back" when Mary says David grabbed her hand, a man of Faith (Henry) and a man of Science (Archie) going into the mine (hatch), Emma living in Tallahassee...

Last edited by miranstarr; 11-28-2011 at 07:58 AM
Old 11-28-2011, 07:56 AM
Elite Fan

The genie! That would be funny. Wonder who the genie would be?

I am loving the little hints they are throwing at us. I had no idea about Snow White's coffin but that sounds kind of scary!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 11-28-2011, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Another great episode ...

First off, I loved the background story we got for Archie. I liked the journey they showed us that lead to him becoming 'Jiminy Cricket' with a conscience, and how this all jump-started from a dishonest life with his parents. Then to have Gepetto revealed as the child who lost his parents was a great way to bring the story back around full circle.

Also, an example of some 'good magic' with a good purpose. The blue fairy was able to help Jiminy break free from his bad roots so he could move on and do something much better.
I agree. I think all of the backstories regardless whether it is a favorite character or not is important. It sheds so much light on the overall theme of the series. And it was a nice touch that Gepetto was that child.

Quote:
Mary/David: We got a lot of these scenes and I was happy. The instant connection was amazing and I'm happy to note that David is able to sense what feels right v. what feels wrong so early on. I know there is a long road ahead here but still ... I can't help but to be happy that he's already feeling the pull and connection to Mary. Still don't know what to make of Catherine, and whether she's just playing along with this on Regina's orders or does she really believe the lie ... that she is his fake wife. Hm.
I loved their scenes together!!! It was already apparent from the earlier episode that there is a connection between the two. But when he ever said that his marriage to Catherine did not feel right and the only thing that seemed to feel right was her...OMG! How about his a comment about the name of their supposed dog..Ajax? Who names a dog Ajax? And the jury is still out on Catherine. I am not sure if she is in with Regina or is being used by Regina. Right now she certainly is being the dutiful and compassionate wife. She even bakes!!!
Quote:
Emma and Henry: shared some great scenes. I love how their bond is growing closer and how Henry trusts her enough to go to her. Hm, some foreshadowing with Emma's comment maybe, regarding Henry's real father?! When she told mary not to get involved with a married man, that she would know, it left alot of questions in my mind.
Same here...

She has come a long way from the woman who didn't want to be involved with Henry to the woman she is now. I loved how she told Regina, "he's my son too." Regina didn't like that one bit. Too bad.

Quote:
Regina: lol ... well, she had a few moments where she acted more 'human' but I wasn't surprised when she reverted back into her nasty self the moment that Emma helped secure Henry's rescue.
It's all part of the act.........

Quote:
Emma/Sheriff Graham: It's going to be even more interesting to see these two work together in the future. They make quite a pair and I could tell that Regina wasn't pleased with Emma's new 'appointment' by Graham. I was at least happy to note that the job offer wasn't some kind of set up or anything of the sort.

Can't wait until the next episode.
Regina was pissed that Emma has become a deputy...the look she gave Graham. Priceless!!! I like the chemistry so far between Emma and Graham. I hope things heat up between them. Another reason for Regina to hate Emma.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorphoMel (View Post)
Yeah, it was Snow White's glass coffin. Raphael Sbarge (Archie) confirmed it on twitter.
thanks for the confirmation - I was confused. At first, I was thinking ... alice, rabbit hole, and wonderland. lol. Shattered glass connected to Alice Through the looking glass etc.

When i rewatch, I'll have to take that in with a new perspective. So, FTL is still in existence. I'm still wondering if SB is essentially a piece of the FTL realm that was transported and planted inside our world and it's just bubbled in from the outside world surrounding it?!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-28-2011, 12:15 PM
Absolute Fan

I this episode.

So cool to see the back story of Jiminy Cricket & how he became a cricket and befriended Gepetto. I love their friendship in the modern time, too.

And I love the Pongo, touch.

And wow, did not expect to see the coffin down there. I wish Archie could've seen it, but I love that he is not backing down from Regina!!

Love the scenes between David and Mary Margaret. Can't wait till next week's episode.

I noticed the lamp in Rumple's shop, too! I wonder if we'll see a genie in the future.

This show just gets better and better every week!
Old 11-28-2011, 12:20 PM
Loyal Fan

loved the exchange with archie and regina at teh end and the look on her face when she realized. oh crap. i am not in FT land to do magic. lol

yeah.. what are you going to do to me?

"or what, you;ll ruin my life, you'll do your worst"

LOL.. "madam mayor you may find yourself in a custody battle"..lollll

yup, regina, reality may not be your happy ending after all.

so easy to ignore you...
Old 11-28-2011, 01:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Great episode.

But I just thought it was weird that MM wasn't at the cave and she didn't know anything about it or show concern for Henry.

RIP JoJo. Love you. Best friend that anybody can have.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

I loved this ep
the Jiminy cricket/Archie Hopper stuff was good
The Mary/David stuff made me happy (not sure how I feel about Kathryn though)
and the Emma/Graham stuff made me happy as well.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

Could that collapsed mine be the mine the dwarfs worked in?