Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2014, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler Discussion #2: Hiatus = Rampant Speculation

This is the designated thread to discuss interviews hinting at future storylines, official promos released by the network, episode stills for future episodes and sneak peeks - in short, official information released by the network. This is the only place on this board to discuss these things and we ask that you please keep it out of other threads for the convenience of those wanting to be spoiler free.

All other spoilery information such as filming info is only allowed at the spoiler board. For more details about what counts as spoilers, read the spoiler policy.

Season 7: After six seasons, the residents of the enchanted forest face their greatest challenge yet as The Evil Queen, Captain Hook and Rumplestiltskin join forces with a grown up Henry Mills and his daughter Lucy on an epic quest to once again bring hope to their world and ours. Along the way, new fairy tale characters and old search for true love, find adventure and once again take sides in the struggle of good against evil, as classic tales are once more twisted and reimagined.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Andrew J. West as Henry, Alison Fernandez as Lucy and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Source

Last edited by CityGal; 05-19-2017 at 07:31 PM
Old 07-30-2014, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I would hope it's not all of season 4 either. After being separated almost all of season 3? Enough is enough. I don't expect sunshine and rainbows but that's going too far.

I have never had a problem with him wanting to change for someone else. And yes, the other villains do it too. I actually think it makes the other people even more special, Belle, Emma, Henry, Robin, that these people love them that much that they'll change years of behavior because they see something good in them.
I don't think they'll be separated all of Season 4 but it will be more of working it out.

My problem is when people change for someone else instead of doing it for themselves then when you remove that person they have no more reason to be the better version of themselves. I agree that it makes them special but that usually only lasts so long. Another person can be a catalyst for the change but I'd like to see the villains do the right thing for the sake of doing the right thing instead of doing it to impress someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
I agree. Hook doesn't believe he is worthy enough and making attempts to change, but as Colin says "Hook is a pirate. He is Captain Hook" so it's still a part of him. Colin did hint Hook will do "something" and others are not happy. It's not evil, but though he had good intentions, it is not a good thing. That's all he's saying. So he's trying to be a man worthy of Emma's affection and I like that. Same for the other characters as well.
I love that Hook wants to be worthy of Emma but with him, too I'd like to see him want to be a good person because it's the right thing to do. I think he has started on that path to some extent.
Old 07-30-2014, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread
Old 07-30-2014, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just noticed we needed one!

I couldn't think of a good title so if anyone else has one then I will change it!
Old 07-30-2014, 01:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Thank you for the new thread!

I have to agree with T'Lynn. Unless a person, or in this case a villain, changes for themselves the change isn't going to stick. In some cases it could even be said the change wasn't real.

I think with Rumple this season is going to be about that finding himself. For the most part he has lived to find Bae. Bae is no more. Now it is time to discover Rumple. Part of that is going to consist of figuring out how much he has changed for Belle and how much he has changed for himself. Ultimately, it will make their relationship stronger.

Old 07-30-2014, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darley1101 (View Post)
I think with Rumple this season is going to be about that finding himself. For the most part he has lived to find Bae. Bae is no more. Now it is time to discover Rumple. Part of that is going to consist of figuring out how much he has changed for Belle and how much he has changed for himself. Ultimately, it will make their relationship stronger.
I suppose that could be everyone's theme to an extent!

Rumple: ^^ you stated it

Belle: Opening the library! And in general figuring out who she is without Rumple so they can find each other again.

Emma: Facing internal struggles, accepting magic and love

Hook: After giving up hundreds of years of vengeance finding his purpose in the world again

Regina: Learning how to deal with heartbreak without slaughtering

Snow & Charming: being parents for really the first time!
Old 07-30-2014, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for the new thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I suppose that could be everyone's theme to an extent!

Rumple: ^^ you stated it

Belle: Opening the library! And in general figuring out who she is without Rumple so they can find each other again.

Emma: Facing internal struggles, accepting magic and love

Hook: After giving up hundreds of years of vengeance finding his purpose in the world again

Regina: Learning how to deal with heartbreak without slaughtering

Snow & Charming: being parents for really the first time!

I like what both you and Darcy said. Rumple does have to do this for himself. Everything he did, even becoming cursed as the Dark One was for Bae.

And every one else was spot on as well.
Old 07-30-2014, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread

Does feel like love will be a central thing this season. (Not just talking about romantic love.) What we do for love, if it's possible to change for love, if love is enough... If they went with those sort of issues, it would be pretty easy to involve the whole cast in it, at least, since it's such a wide theme.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:02 AM
Elite Fan

Rocky road sounds nice. I hope they mean ice cream. The Snow Queen is probably using an ice cream shop as her hideout.

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:37 AM
Master Fan

I think the theme is about love, and fighting for it. Not just romantic love, all kinds of love.
Though Rocky Road is my lest favorite ice cream flavor.. I like chunky monkey but I guess that would have been better with the OZ theme going on..
Old 07-31-2014, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, Rocky Road is an ice cream flavor and that's why all the ice cream jokes! Duh.

Sometimes being a Norwegian leaves one out of the loop, I guess.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Oh, Rocky Road is an ice cream flavor and that's why all the ice cream jokes! Duh.

Sometimes being a Norwegian leaves one out of the loop, I guess.
Yes. Sorry, it wasn't clarified on the boards. But yes, it's chocolate ice cream base with nuts and at times other items folded in hence the 'rocky' part.

Feel free to ask.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:38 AM
Master Fan

It tends to have a lot of nuts, marshmallows, etc in it. Not my fav.
Old 07-31-2014, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
I think the theme is about love, and fighting for it. Not just romantic love, all kinds of love.
Though Rocky Road is my lest favorite ice cream flavor.. I like chunky monkey but I guess that would have been better with the OZ theme going on..

I used to love a flavor called Chubby Hubby ...

This episode has to introduce that ice cream store ... maybe they will even film outside it!
Old 07-31-2014, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)

I used to love a flavor called Chubby Hubby ...

This episode has to introduce that ice cream store ... maybe they will even film outside it!
I have seen that flavor never tried it.

Must have beer in it.