Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2014, 02:39 AM
Elite Fan

The Snow Queen {4.07} - Episode Discussion

The Snow Queen {4.07} - Episode Discussion

AIRING 8/7c, Sunday, November 9th, ON ABC

EMMA CAPTURES THE SNOW QUEEN AND LEARNS THAT THEY ARE MORE ALIKE THEN SHE CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE, AND IN ARENDELLE OF THE PAST, INGRID DISCOVERS HER DEADLY ICE POWERS AND MAKES A PACT WITH HER TWO SISTERS TO PROTECT AND ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ONE ANOTHER – NO MATTER WHAT, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

John Rhys-Davies (“The Lord of the Rings,” “Raiders of the Lost Ark”) is the Voice of Grand Pabbie

“The Snow Queen” – Emma captures the Snow Queen and interrogates her at the sheriff’s station. But the Snow Queen uses her prior knowledge of Emma to try to persuade her into thinking that they are more alike than she could possibly imagine. Regina and Robin Hood’s relationship grows increasingly complex as they struggle to find a way to save his dying wife, Emma begins to see what she missed out on by not growing up and being a family with Snow and Charming when she sees how involved Mary Margaret is in baby Neal’s life, and Henry begins his after school job in Gold’s shop while trying to help Regina find a clue to the identity of the author of the storybook. Meanwhile, in Arendelle of the past, we learn about the origin of the Snow Queen and her familial connection to Elsa and Anna as we see her discover her spectacular yet deadly ice powers, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 9 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Jessy Schram as Ashley/Cinderella, Sarah Bolger as Aurora, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Georgina Haig as Elsa, Elizabeth Mitchell as Snow Queen, John Rhys-Davies as Grand Pabbie, Brighton Sharbino as young Ingrid, Ava Marie Telek as young Gerda, Bailey Herbert as young Helga, Jonathan Runyon as Duke, Pascale Hutton as Gerda, Sally Pressman as Helga, Greg Webb as King and Ryan Booth as man.

”The Snow Queen” was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Billy Gierhart.

x

Promo:

Old 11-09-2014, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

TFTNT

Wonder what the SQ has for us in store tonight..

Old 11-09-2014, 05:08 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

Looks like an interesting episode.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh how could they put a Futurama crossover up against OUAT? Oh the inhumanity! I guess I'll see it in repeats. *sniff*
Old 11-09-2014, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread. Can't wait for tonight's episode.
Old 11-09-2014, 06:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Snow keeping Neal away from magical big sister. That was COLD!
Old 11-09-2014, 06:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Belle is in and she has more than a few lines!

Hook's remarks in front of the mirror make me gag!

Rumple seems to have trained them all!

Robin still has his memories!

Where is Anastasia!

Love the mommy and me classes!

Please let Will Scarlett's advice to Robin is prophetic for Rumbelle!
Old 11-09-2014, 06:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

That Snow Bitch is crafty. Did she learn her mind games from the mirror, or did the mirror get its mojo from her?
Old 11-09-2014, 07:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)

That is what I was thinking when he said what he did to Robin.

Why do I get the impression poor Hook is in mortal danger?

I'm going to a little more than displeased if all Rumple wants with the hat is more power outside of SB.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

anyone else get the impression that anastasia is dead?

loved the outlaw queen moment at the end.

what is rumple's end game that he has trained everyone? and now he is working with the snow queen again.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm actually most interested in the ribbons. Presumably Ingrid plans to slap those pretty little bows on Emma and Elsa. But my guess is they will only work if she severs the bond between Emma and her family as well as Elsa and Anna. If you had asked me last week I would have said no chance, but now, I dunno.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)

Hook's remarks in front of the mirror make me gag!

Rumple seems to have trained them all!

Robin still has his memories!

Where is Anastasia!

Love the mommy and me classes!

He didnt sau anything terrible just admired himself
Old 11-09-2014, 07:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
He didnt sau anything terrible just admired himself
Yeah, that is what made me want to gag! Reminded me of a vain school mate who loved to look in the mirror constantly! The whole time he and Hook did that I would think, Mirror, Mirror on the wall! Who is the handsomest of all! Too much like movie Gaston for my taste! Can I not be a Hook admirerer?

Anyway, I doubt Rumple wants to rule the world! He may want to get away for awhile but not rule the world. The Snow Queen not only not listens to Rumple's good advice in the beginning but she doesn't know him! Notice she said you want what all villains want and Rumple at his core is not a villain.

I am thinking the Blue Fairy ought to watch her back!

I hope Anastasia's not dead!
Old 11-09-2014, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, but I still feel your to hard on him
Old 11-09-2014, 08:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Okay, but I still feel your to hard on him
I am not being hard on him. He bugs me! The over confident, I am God's gift to women type always does! I like men who are humble.