Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

I loved the ep itself
some things to Note: I don't believe that Catherine and David are Really Married I think Regina either Paid her to say that or she made Catherine believe that using her Curse
it's all a part of her plan to keep SW and PC from being happy but in the long run it will all fall through
Loved the Emma/Mary Scenes
also loved SW and PC in FTL
Old 11-07-2011, 02:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

OH OH I want to know what Snow did to ruin the Queen's life!
Old 11-07-2011, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I want to know too, lol, if I were to guess from the sounds of it, I take it she blames her for someone's loss of life. Supposedly, they keep talking about Regina losing someone very important to her.

Does that mean Snow White's dad?!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:53 PM
Absolute Fan

I didn't believe the wife thing for a second. As soon as Henry said his mom dropped him off then took off I knew she was up to something. And then her marching through the doors with his "wife"

I think as the episodes go on someone may have to come up with a timeline of the flasbacks in FTL
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 11-07-2011, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Snow White father died by accident and Snow White was driving the carriage or something
Old 11-07-2011, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, all that will have to be sorted out eventually - although, I guess by the events, it might not be that hard to put together what came first. At least, for SW & PC's flashbacks. Not sure how the timeline works for other characters that will come into the picture aka. Sleeping Beauty/Maleficent etc.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-07-2011, 04:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Another great episode. I love it. I adore SW and PC scenes.

I feel so sad for Mary, cause it seems she's while happy on the outside, is really lonely in the inside. But I like the set-up having Emma staying with her.

i don't believe Catherine story at all. The Queen and she must be worked out of a deal or something. It is too much of a convenience and coincidence she just popped up.

I was laughing so much when Emma was walking out of the bathroom, trying to fix the shirt. Jennifer was pretty funny especially when she thought Mary was going to tell Henry that nothing happened with PC. Her face expression was right on.

"She's going to kill me, then you, then me again." LMAO!

RIP JoJo. Love you. Best friend that anybody can have.

Last edited by fate2doom; 11-07-2011 at 05:03 PM
Old 11-07-2011, 05:39 PM
New Fan

A princess and not a damsel in distress !!!
it was time to re-write the character

You know what ? I think Charming fell in love after being hit twice by Snow ! He must like that
They're really good together

In fact all the cast is good

I believe the both will meet again before their "first kiss"

I love the "flasbacks", it's the thing I prefer I think (the little girl in me...)

If the show continue for several seasons they will show Henry's father, won't they ? Emma have the right to have her happy ending... and Henry too... and as it is a fairy tall the first love is always the One...(no?)
Old 11-07-2011, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

such a good epi the way snow and charming met was so great i loved it every part with them was just amazing and i didnt believe the wife thing either cause they didnt get married in the book so doesnt seem to match up if time was frozen i think regina is def behide that.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrain (View Post)
A princess and not a damsel in distress !!!
it was time to re-write the character
I agree, it was time to re-write the character! I recently watched the old Disney cartoon and was struck by how "tart-ish" she seemed. And how helpless she also seemed.

So, I got my mom into watching Once Upon A Time! I think she loves it, too! She watched the first three episodes on demand and made my dad watch with her! Last I heard, he was trying to watch Monday Night Football, but since my mom was watching, he had no choice but to watch with her. Then he started asking her questions like why was Emma the same age as Snow.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Let's not forget grumpy and Sleepy showed up! I clapped when I saw them Got so excited!
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 11-07-2011, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, I still like the Disney version of Snow White. I think she has her place in that fantasy world and it fits - as a child, I wasn't thinking that she had to be a kick-ass woman, so I find nothing wrong with that more gentle and submissive side or nature for the character in the cartoon version. I don't think it meant anything bad either, damsel in distress stories are interesting too.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderlandGabby (View Post)
Let's not forget grumpy and Sleepy showed up! I clapped when I saw them Got so excited!
i was so excited for that as well
Old 11-07-2011, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really don't mind that Charming is married in the modern world. The fairy tale world parallels the modern world in a lot of ways and so I doubt they are going to make it seem like Charming and his wife were happy. Maybe he was forced to marry her. Who knows?
Old 11-08-2011, 01:51 AM
Total Fan

My theory is that in Katherine's mind they are married because she has fabricated memories due to the curse, but, since all of the fairy tale characteres were just thrown into the real world and none of their memories are real then the marriage is just like that: it never truly happened.