Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2018, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

Sisterhood {7.15} - Episode Discussion

Sisterhood {7.15} Episode Discussion

Once Upon a Time: Friday, March 30th on ABC

IVY FACES THE CANDY KILLER AND RONI GROWS SUPICIOUS OF A NEW RELATIONSHIP, ON ABC’S ‘ONCE UPON A TIME’

“Sisterhood” – When the Candy Killer attacks, Ivy will have to risk what remains of her family, while Jacinda and Henry grow closer and Roni questions her relationship with Samdi. Meanwhile, Drizella faces an unthinkable challenge in her attempt to join the Witch’s Coven, on “Once Upon a Time,” FRIDAY, MARCH 30(8:00–9:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Lana Parrilla as Regina/Roni, Robert Carlyle as Rumpelstiltskin/Weaver, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook/Rogers, Andrew J. West as Henry Mills, Gabrielle Anwar as Lady Tremaine/Victoria Belfrey, Dania Ramirez as Cinderella/Jacinda, Alison Fernandez as Lucy, and Mekia Cox as Sabine/Tiana.

Guest starring in this episode are Adelaide Kane as Drizella/Ivy, Emma Booth as The Witch/Gothel/Eloise Gardener, Daniel Francis as Dr. Facilier/Mr. Samdi, Yael Yurman as Anastasia, Anna Cathcart as Young Drizella, Nathan Parsonas as Nick Branson/Jack, Sara Canning as Gretel, and Bruce Blain as Desk Sergeant.

“Sisterhood” was written by Christopher Hollier & Adam Karp, and directed by Ellen S. Pressman.

Facebook: @OnceABC
Twitter: @OnceABC
Instagram: @onceabcofficial
Hashtag: #OnceUponATime

— ABC —

ABC

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • You may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when posting a critical comment.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Respect each other's ships.

• Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

[IMG]/IMG]

Old 03-30-2018, 09:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Nice little tie-in with the world of "Tron" and "Tron Legacy"
Old 03-31-2018, 02:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm guessing they want us to believe that Jack/Nick is Hansel. Could be... But they have proven quite good misleading and twisting stories. Maybe he's just a phsyco and not even awake, or maybe he think's he's doing something good, or he's being controlled... too many possibilities... Ok I better stop
Old 03-31-2018, 02:47 PM
Passionate Fan

I have to say that I haven't enjoyed a season since season 1 and 2 on this show! I love the intertwining of all the stories. It is more ensemble and not just focused on one character. This is what I missed. I loved all the Rumbelle references and Rumple showing that he s grown and is doing the right thing of which I am sure Belle is proud of him! Belle was felt during the entire episode and practically the entire season so far. She may be gone but her importance has not been forgot!
Chip was a wonderful surprise!
I loved Ivy/Ana, aka Dru/Ana! I also loved Dru and Gretel. I felt bad that Gretel tried to kill her and I am betting Nick/Jack is Hansel and I understand why he is doing what he is doing kind of the reverse of his sister. I also like that his curse name is Nick just like the Hansel of EF1 is Nick as well.
Gothel is awful but she makes a great villian and Facillier seems alot like Rumple but I loved Rumple putting him on notice! Rumple sees right through him and has his number!

I loved the Jacinda and Henry scenes and the Lucy/Regina scenes! I am looking forward to some interaction between Henry and Rumple and hopefully Lucy and Rumple! I can't wait for the next episode!
Old 04-01-2018, 08:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Loved the Henry/Jacinda scenes in this episode. They were short, but proved they are meant to be. Hopefullytheir airtime increases for the last episodes.

I was disappointed with how Anastasia's story ended though. She was just sent away with the evil woman who was ready to murder her just a few minutes before. I get sending Drizella away to another realm to get rid of her, but there's no way Ana deserved to be put in her care. She should have stayed with Regina who would have helped her handle her magic and reunited her with Ella/Jacinda.
Old 04-01-2018, 09:10 AM
Loyal Fan

I really loved that episode.It just was amazing sadly we had to see Ivy and Anastesia leaving but at least they finally got their happy ending.Was awesome to see Rumple and Regina working together and this time they both were goood.My favourite episode of the season,
Old 04-02-2018, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had to wait a bit longer to see this episode, but I've managed to see it now.

Nice to see Rumple on the hunt for Ana. Regina you should have told him about the dagger!

I enjoyed the flashbacks, and Gothel's manipulation of Drizella, I didn't think she had much other choice than to kill Gretel. It doesn't explain to me why she did such bad things later on, though.

I enjoyed the fact Ivy had a wobble and a hard time to do the right thing, I didn't buy into her redemption however, eventhough she was prepared to sacrifice her life, just minutes before that she hadn't tried to protect Ana's. I would have preferred for her to have stepped in and stopped it herself. Also I really wanted her stay and try to work with the heroes to put right the things she did wrong.

I was glad Rumple is doing the right thing. I enjoyed seeing him threatening Facilier, though.

Facilier does seem to care about Regina, though. Giving her that magic was a bit of a surprise.

Fun scenes for Henry and Jacinda.

The killers right under your nose... it was such a surprise it was Nick doing it. I wonder why? Has he remembered?

I missed Tilly, nice to have Rogers mention her, though.
Old 04-03-2018, 06:55 AM
Absolute Fan

It was confirmed some time ago by Adam and Eddy that the witch-hunter would be a Fairytale character who was unaffected by the Curse, so the answer to the question of 'Is Nick/Jack awake' is "Yes".

Also, it was pretty clearly and obviously implied that Nick/Jack is Hansel, which makes his witch hunting spree a direct homage to the film Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 04-03-2018, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Well this was a surprising turn of events.

Drizella was prepared to sacrifice her sister to keep herself alive, and yet she and Anastasia reunite and get their happy ending? .....though I have to admit, I did shed a tear of happiness for them. I think what was most heartwarming, was the way Regina let them go, and that although she couldn't really forgive Drizella for everything, she at least admitted she understood her. But yeah, it's like this show wants me to feel one thing and then all of a sudden have a change of heart, basically I get conflicted with how I'm about to feel about a certain character.

Facilier giving Regina magic so she can save Henry?! That was actually a genuine nice thing for him to do?! I guess he must really care for her, but then...was it really genuine?

I honestly almost forgot about Nick. I wasn't expecting him to be the killer, though when he said to Rogers that the killer could be right under his nose, I thought that sounded rather ominous, he must be the one.