Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2018, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

Someone needs to teach that girl about stranger danger.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:00 AM
Master Fan

Okay I Just have to say as someone who loves Disneyland (who goes every year) I loved how they used parts of The Haunted Mansion LOL Kudo's OUAT Writers
that said, I too was rather sad that Lady Tremaine had to go out the way she did
Old 03-06-2018, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the Weaver/Rogers scenes! I loved how Rumple was having to influence Rogers, and trying to get him to trust him. Love these two so much!

It was nice to see more of Robyn and Zelena in this episode. I thought 'Nook' was a funny nickname.

Now we know how Zelena got her magic back, I'm glad that was explained.

Gothel is so evil. I'll bet she wants to sacrifice Anastasia, too.

So glad Lady Tremaine did the right thing. I'm hoping Ivy's character will develop from seeing her mother's sacrifice.

Loved seeing those DNA results. I'm sure they will turn up again at some point.

I was surprised Lucy was woken up so soon, but nice to see.

Overall an enjoyable episode.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

OMG It's been so long I had pretty much all that had happened before the hiatus. I needed a longer flashback.

So much went on in this episode. As it always does in OUAT.

I think my favourite moment was when Hook gave that speech to Zelena about showing her love for her daughter. That was great.

Tremaine's/Rapunzel's/Victoria's sacrifice to wake Lucy and to take Ivy's place from being sacrificed was really sad. I wasn't expecting that. Mother Gothel is the worst! I'm glad at least, that Henry's life is no longer in jeopardy in order to save Lucy. At least for now. So happy to see Lucy awake, and Henry and Jacinda happy. Very curious as to who took the papers of proof that Henry is Lucy's father.

Loved Zelena and Regina's sisterly teamwork.

I'm going to savour every moment of the rest of this season and the show. And once it's over, I'm going right back to S1 for a full re-watch. I have big plans for later this year, and all I'm going to say for now is it involves a very special holiday adventure.
Old 03-17-2018, 03:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Good episode. I'm glad that Victoria showed she loved Ivy and Lucy in the end, it's sad she had to sacrifice herself to show that.