Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2018, 08:17 AM
Elite Fan

Secret Garden {7.11} - Episode Discussion

Secret Garden {7.11} Episode Discussion

Once Upon a Time: Friday, March 2nd on ABC

ZELENA’S DAUGHTER, ROBIN, SEEKS GUIDANCE FROM A DANGEROUS SOURCE; AND ELOISE PURSUES A SCHEME THAT COULD PROVE DEADLY,
ON THE MIDSEASON PREMIERE OF ABC’S ‘ONCE UPON A TIME’

“Secret Garden” – Eager to harness her burgeoning magical skills, Robin engages in a risky relationship with Mother Gothel. Meanwhile in Hyperion Heights, Roni and Kelly strike a deal with Eloise, desperate to save Lucy from her mysterious illness. But nothing comes without a price. As things finally come to a head between Victoria and Ivy, someone may have to pay with their life, on the midseason premiere of “Once Upon a Time,” FRIDAY, MARCH 2 (8:00–9:01 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Lana Parrilla as Regina/Roni, Robert Carlyle as Rumpelstiltskin/Weaver, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook/Rogers, Andrew J. West as Henry Mills, Gabrielle Anwar as Lady Tremaine/Victoria Belfrey, Dania Ramirez as Cinderella/Jacinda, Alison Fernandez as Lucy and Mekia Cox as Sabine/Tiana.

Guest starring in this episode are Adelaide Kane as Drizella/Ivy, Emma Booth as Witch/Gothel/Eloise Gardener, Rebecca Mader as Zelena/Kelly, Nathan Parsons as Nick Branson, Yael Yurman as Anastasia, Tiera Skovbye as Robin, Nisreen Slim as Doctor Sage and Suzy Joachim as Madame Leota.

“Secret Garden” was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Mick Garris.

Facebook: @OnceABC
Twitter: @OnceABC
Instagram: @onceabcofficial
Hashtag: #OnceUponATime

— ABC —

ABC

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • You may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when posting a critical comment.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Respect each other's ships.

• Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Last edited by Miss Cam; 02-24-2018 at 12:26 AM
Old 03-02-2018, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

Happy Once Day!!
Old 03-02-2018, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT! So excited to have hiatus over!
Old 03-02-2018, 07:01 PM
Graphics Team

Omg what an episode

I love all the scenes with Regina and Zelena.
I'm so shocked about what happened with Ivy and Victoria And that Victoria sacrificed herself to save Ivy.

Omgg I'm so curious who that was at the end and took the papers.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 03-03-2018, 03:18 AM
Elite Fan

Thus passes Victoria, I guess.
Old 03-03-2018, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

Adelaide Kane blew me away in that episode. She was just amazing. Knocked it far out of the park. I was also impressed with Gabrielle, Bex and Tiera. Great job ladies with the mother and daughter scenes.
Old 03-03-2018, 08:08 AM
Master Fan

I think my happiest moment from this episode was Wish Hook's speech to Zelena about parenting and love.

I was shocked that Lady Tremaine sacrificed herself for Ivy.

Missed seeing Alice, though. Rogers left her in his apartment.
Old 03-03-2018, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Really good episode. I did predict lady T would go the way of Cora and Ingrid when it was announced the actress was leaving and this way exceeded my expectations. I will miss her quotes about shoes lol.

Liked the wish Hook and Zelena scenes too.
Old 03-03-2018, 09:58 AM
Graphics Team

I could almost ship Wish Hook and Zelena.. if I didn't somehow see him as the other Hook
But I do think what he said to her about parenting was amazing

I did like how Victoria threw her heel up in the well and it made the rope lower
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 03-03-2018, 10:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Didappointed. Wanted to see leather pant Rimple. At least him and NuHook are on the same page mow.
Old 03-03-2018, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Thus passes Victoria, I guess.
R.I.P Rapunzel Tremaine.
Old 03-03-2018, 03:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Lol and yet again here are some twist i loved the episode especially the moments between Regina/Zelena and Hook/Zelena/Robiп.I was suprized to see Victoria sacirfice herself for Ivy.And wonder from now on what will Ivy do???
Old 03-03-2018, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

“Oh, you refinished the bar top”

Seems more like Kelly than Zelena.
Old 03-03-2018, 05:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Other than Beauty, I haven't found myself liking an episode this much in a long time. I am not a fan of Zelena even though I like the actress who plays her. I never bought her redemption but in this episode, she seems more mature.

I like this Hook the better and I like his interactions with Rumple and had to clap Rumple on the back for the way he explained Eloise as a cult leader since Hook doesn't know who he is.

Adelaine Kane shines as always as did Lana.

Emma was just creepy as Gothel!

I am happy and sad that Rapunzel finally did right by Drizella and told her she loved her. I was sad that it had to go as far as it did before she realized how badly she treated her.

I loved Robyn in this. She is her father's daughter!

I am glad Lucy woke up but such a horrible price.

This season has given me season 1 vibes and I find myself enjoying it more than I have lately.
Old 03-03-2018, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's kind of funny cause the actress who plays Robin character Polly briefly left the show to guest star on this by saying she joined a cult lol