Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2014, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gorgeous photos. Thanks Lennie.

Who is her hair stylist? Very creative and imaginative. Stunning work.
Old 01-13-2014, 05:33 AM
Elite Fan

Elegant!
Old 01-13-2014, 07:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Beautiful photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparticus2990 (View Post)
I think Regina didn't just change Henry and Emma's memories, but kind of the worlds. Other people would have to "remember" Emma deciding to keep Henry, there would be records at the hospital or the jail. The apartment and the new life are probably programmed into the new memories, Regina would want Henry to be looked after financially as well as emotionally.
According to JMO, Emma still has a job as a bondsbails person. That job makes about $50000 a year (and if the person is really good at their job, they can make up to or even over $100,000). I don’t know the exact place or size of their New York appartment, but I’m going to guess that their rent is somewhere between $2000-$3000 per month. That gives them between $1500-5000 for other expenses every month. Not rich by any means, but that IS livable.

Anyway, I don’t think Regina had anything to do with it. The most she could have done was create fake memories that let Emma and Henry already believe they were moving to NYC. And MAYBE Regina conjured a few thousand dollars into Emma’s trunk to get them started, but she couldn’t have anything to do with getting the appartment itself. 

Quote:
I think the jumping to a year later helps the writers skip the rebuild of the EF, while letting them flash back as needed. Plus with Ginnifer G. pregnant in the real world, it gives them time for Snow to get pregnant and look it too.
I think a year later is even more needed for Jared than Ginny. Henry being 11 wasn't believable anymore. Making him 12 is only slightly better. I actually think a 2-year jump would make more sense. Jared is going to be 14 in just a few months.
Old 01-13-2014, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah Emma's salary makes sense to get that apartment plus she had a nice apartment in Boston so I don't think she was struggling with money at the time Henry found her
Old 01-13-2014, 09:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelEyes008 (View Post)
She is stunning as always

I always like what she does with her hair esp the braiding her hair
Yeah she always mixes it up, doing something different and new with her hair.
.{Zee}.
Old 01-13-2014, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNaley23x (View Post)
Yeah she always mixes it up, doing something different and new with her hair.
Which i like, but i also like looking at her braiding, and sometimes in awe of it lol
Old 01-13-2014, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Lovely pictures
Old 01-13-2014, 05:26 PM
Loyal Fan

I think she looks beautiful here.

https://twitter.com/ladyenchanted/st...86122562142208
Old 01-13-2014, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the post.
Old 01-14-2014, 02:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Yeah Emma's salary makes sense to get that apartment plus she had a nice apartment in Boston so I don't think she was struggling with money at the time Henry found her
Agreed. The only thing changed is her memories of her past. Nothing else did. Whatever she thinks she used to be, she has been a bailbondsperson for years. What I don't agree is the said struggle with money. When she was back in Boston, she was single. Her apartment was stark and Henry was not in the equation. With the responsibility of raising a child, her old salary may be not enough. Even if she was good enough to make 100k a year, I don't think she could because she had to find a balance between family and career. I'm desperately curious about her life in the last year. Hopefully she could shed some light about that when the show returns.
Old 01-14-2014, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evening Firelight (View Post)

That whole photo shoot was stunning.

Icon by Fiona
Old 01-14-2014, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Regina magically put some money in Emma account lol. well, Emma is only technically raising Henry at 11 to 12. I do think Regina only gave her the good memories of raising Henry not the hardship of the baby years lol.
Henry is old enough to stay home alone after school and if she takes a night job, I am sure she might have a babysitter or friend watch him.
Old 01-14-2014, 12:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Choate (View Post)

That whole photo shoot was stunning.
Oh, I only found this photo. Never seen the others from this shoot.
Old 01-14-2014, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

I also wonder why Emma headed off to NY instead of Boston where she used to have some root and her old apartment probably still awaited. New York is too crowded and pressurizing, not a good place for her to settle down. Women come there for two Ls - love and label, yet Emma's got neither after a year. Instead, she's been losing both.
Old 01-14-2014, 01:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm curious as to why New York as well. I assumed it would have been Boston. Maybe it was a work thing and she transferred there?
.{Zee}.