Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2013, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Choate (View Post)
I still don't know how she handles all that's been handed to her.
Neither do I
Old 11-26-2013, 02:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Bravo! the most refreshing thing I've read the past two days.

---------

Which explains everything.

Yeah no doubt, Emma's had to deal with a LOT since coming to SB. She's handled it so much better than expected. I feel like she's due for a mental breakdown at this point, poor girl never gets a break!
.{Zee}.
Old 11-26-2013, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusXXN (View Post)
Because it's not like Neal did anything to cause trust issues. Like sending her to jail for his crime.
His crime? Seriously? Let me remind you, 17-year-old Emma, on her first day out of the foster care system, made her first impression as a carjacker. That was her choice. She met Neal and ended up in jail by HER CHOICE. That was the job she chose to do and Neal was but a helper and a partner. Truth to be told, she could've left him at anytime she wanted or refused to hit the sheet with him. It is outrageously unfair to blame him for THEIR crime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusXXN (View Post)
Well, you've all spouted off your Emma/Neal & Emma/Hook hopes, so let me throw in my Swan Queen dreams. Because that would at least be entertaining. And it'd take a route on tv that often times it lacks.
Yeah, Swanfire and Captain Swan are HOPES, while "Swan Queen" is a DREAM. You said that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNaley23x (View Post)
Yeah no doubt, Emma's had to deal with a LOT since coming to SB. She's handled it so much better than expected. I feel like she's due for a mental breakdown at this point, poor girl never gets a break!
I don't think so. When he was in town, she pretended to ignore him. She was like, "hey, I'm the town's sheriff, man, I've got work to do. Don't you see how busy I am? Go back to New York!" Well, maybe he could go back to NY, but in fact, the only person he knew in NY came to him. She can turn her back to her issues, but when those issues are out of her sight, they don't go out of her mind.
Old 11-26-2013, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

Source

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 11-26-2013, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

I think I can reconcile with you guys on one thing. If Emma had a style in this season, it would be LOST style - or survivor style, jungle explorer style - whatever you call it. With her understated natural look, she could effortlessly fade in the crowd of the plane crash survivors at the beach camp. Adam and Eddy are no stranger to their former masterpiece.
Old 11-26-2013, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)

you want people to look at you differently? Make
them! You’re gonna have to go out there and change
them yourself because there are no fairy godmothers
in this world.

source
ty
Old 11-26-2013, 04:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Love that last pic...
Old 11-26-2013, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

I like the font. That handwriting signature is beautiful.
Old 11-26-2013, 06:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
I don't think so. When he was in town, she pretended to ignore him. She was like, "hey, I'm the town's sheriff, man, I've got work to do. Don't you see how busy I am? Go back to New York!" Well, maybe he could go back to NY, but in fact, the only person he knew in NY came to him. She can turn her back to her issues, but when those issues are out of her sight, they don't go out of her mind.

My original comment was about Emma having to deal with a lot since coming to Storybrooke with Henry in season 1. I did not mention Neal or bring him up. It was a generalized comment. I really don't know why you responded to it with this stuff about Neal!
.{Zee}.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNaley23x (View Post)
My original comment was about Emma having to deal with a lot since coming to Storybrooke with Henry in season 1. I did not mention Neal or bring him up. It was a generalized comment. I really don't know why you responded to it with this stuff about Neal!
You didn't specify that. Besides, she did have a couple times in a mental breakdown. When she lost Graham, August and Henry in S1 and Neal in S2, she can't help it any more but weeping like a baby. She also went emotional at the moments of the Lost Girl confession and the reunion with Neal. Those are her breakdowns in this season.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

I have more fun banging my head against the wall.

Can we fast forward to Sunday please?

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-26-2013, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

I don't mind the break last sunday. The AMA was fantastic.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
His crime? Seriously? Let me remind you, 17-year-old Emma, on her first day out of the foster care system, made her first impression as a carjacker. That was her choice. She met Neal and ended up in jail by HER CHOICE. That was the job she chose to do and Neal was but a helper and a partner. Truth to be told, she could've left him at anytime she wanted or refused to hit the sheet with him. It is outrageously unfair to blame him for THEIR crime.
I agree with you there, she was definitely an equal partner in crime. Which is not to forget that she was 17, while Neal is... how old? Several hundred years? He could have shared some of his wisdom of the world with her, or, at the very least, he could have told August to shove it.

Quote:
She wasn't ignoring him, she was trying to make a comfortable space between herself and him because of his... oh, who was that lady? Oh yes, his wife.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyDuster (View Post)
I agree with you there, she was definitely an equal partner in crime. Which is not to forget that she was 17, while Neal is... how old? Several hundred years? He could have shared some of his wisdom of the world with her, or, at the very least, he could have told August to shove it.
All in love is fair, not to mention that it was Emma's first love AND Neal's. When they were in it like Bunny and Clyde, it blinded their judgment, moral and ethics and driving them crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyDuster (View Post)
She wasn't ignoring him, she was trying to make a comfortable space between herself and him because of his... oh, who was that lady? Oh yes, his wife.
If she really never stopped loving him, she should've fought for him with passion, desire and Belle's warrior spirit. She knew Tamara wasn't right for him.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
All in love is fair, not to mention that it was Emma's first love AND Neal's. When they were in it like Bunny and Clyde, it blinded their judgment, moral and ethics and driving them crazy.

If she really never stopped loving him, she should've fought for him with passion, desire and Belle's warrior spirit. She knew Tamara wasn't right for him.
I agree, they were definitely like Bonnie and Clyde... passionate criminals in love.

As for Tamara, though... I can't get over that. Neal knew the curse was broken, and he stayed in New York for Tamara and married her. Do I think Neal loved Tamara? No. I really don't know what his motivation for marrying her was. Maybe he was trying to distance himself from the world of magic.