Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

and that too
Old 08-05-2014, 05:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Same here!

I was at the Once panel at Comic Con this year and I actually asked them "will Rumple and Henry have a relationship?" Because I think it's unfair they're all focusing on the mother's side of the family (Emma) but not the father's side (Neal). If you want to know what they said you should on youtube. I'm the Asian girl with the glasses and red strip shirt.

It was so awesome being there and meeting the cast at the autography signing. Best day ever!
Old 08-06-2014, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

great that you were able to go and ask a question
Old 08-07-2014, 03:58 AM
Master Fan

that's great to hear. I'm glad you were able to ask that question. A father's side of the family is just as important, and I really want to see grandpaskiltksin with Henry
Old 10-10-2014, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Right I don't really get that mad with the show, but I'm that they cut this scene out from Sunday's eppy

source
Old 10-10-2014, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

At least they released it quickly so you don't have to wait a year to see it on the DVD.
Old 10-10-2014, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Well there is that....they should have realized though to put it in the actual eppy...
Old 10-11-2014, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad they released it, but it was such a great scene for character interactions and development. Something the main cast needs. Sometimes it feels the show forgets that Rumple is family too.

I'm sure Adam is not surprised by the reaction he got. Even Barb Barnett got into complaining to him ..lol
Old 10-12-2014, 04:24 AM
Elite Fan

Adam also got a death threat, which was definitely over the line.

I do think the problem with 4x02 was it was trying to do a few too many things at once and should maybe have been over two episodes. That would have allowed for more interactions between the various main characters as well. But I guess with a half season of 11 episodes before the hiatus, they don't have time for that.
Old 10-12-2014, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

the death threat was over the top. It's sad when people think that hiding behind a computer means they can say anything and it not be harmful.
Old 10-12-2014, 05:00 AM
Elite Fan

I still don't see any significance to Henry being of the dark one's lineage. His father was born before Rumple was cursed.
Old 10-12-2014, 06:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Rumple stated that Henry was of the lineage of the Dark One and the Blood of the Savior. I think too many people are thinking biology and taking his words too literally. If he had said that Henry has of the lineage of Regina, no one would give it a second thought. They would know what he meant. I feel here Rumple is telling Henry that he would someday have to choose between good or evil, and that decision would dominate his life thereafter. And who knows, maybe Rumple has seen a somewhat murky/hazy feature future for Henry. Perhaps Henry will be given the choice of being the Dark One and his choice will decide his lineage. Rumple is just not sure which choice he will make.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:21 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think Rumple meant it literally, either. I think he said it because 1)he was trying to make his speech sound more convincing to Henry because the kid was so determined to get rid of his bad memories, and 2)from Rumple's POV, "the lineage of the Dark One" probably sounds better than "the lineage of Rumplestiltskin" (aka the coward).

Last edited by Seamstress90; 10-12-2014 at 01:01 PM