Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2014, 04:26 AM
Master Fan

That would be truly wonderful for both of them. Henry needs to know about his father, and no one is better than Rumple to tell him all about Baelfire and how brave he was even as a child. Plus Henry's only connection to his father is Rumple now.
No one better than another grandad to bond with.

And for Rumple it's his last connection with Bae. Rumple can bond with his grandson which would be perfect.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Once Upon A Time

Henry did attempt to engage with Rumple a bit in 2x15, but since Rumple was quite dismissive then (due to the prophecy, but Henry didn't know that) I think Rumple would have to be the one to initiate now.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Henry did attempt to engage with Rumple a bit in 2x15, but since Rumple was quite dismissive then (due to the prophecy, but Henry didn't know that) I think Rumple would have to be the one to initiate now.
Agreed. During the whole Pan thing though when they were back in SB Rumple seemed to be friendlier and better towards Henry. Explaining how the magic, and the bracelet would work so he wouldn't have to worry. And apologizing for not trusting that it was him and not Pan.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
definitely hope this will happen

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oncer4Ever (View Post)
You have no idea how happy I was when I read this. There's so many things to happen in season four. Henry and Rumple growing closer is definitely in the top five. I think it's unfair that the show is focusing on the mother's (Emma) side of the family and they've forgotten about the father's (Neal). With Neal gone (*tears*) Henry and Rumple need each other. I want them to bond like grandfather and grandson.
Same! Hopefully, we will get some bonding scenes, including scenes of Rumple telling Henry about young Bae.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:29 PM
Loyal Fan

How did I not know this thread exists? I feel cheated!

I would love to see Rumple initiate a relationship with Henry. They have so much to offer one another, the least of which is their mutual connection to Bae.

Darley1101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darley1101 (View Post)

I would love to see Rumple initiate a relationship with Henry. They have so much to offer one another, the least of which is their mutual connection to Bae.
well glad that you found this!!
Old 07-11-2014, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darley1101 (View Post)

, would you like to be added to the list?

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 07-11-2014, 04:53 AM
Master Fan

I do hope Rumple initiates a relationship with Henry. It would be nice to see.
Old 07-11-2014, 07:28 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Once Upon A Time

I guess it depends on how much Rumple is interested in that. It would be easier if they found a shared interest to get to know each other over, probably. I could see Rumple go for a more quietly protective role, honestly. (For the Charmings' baby as well.) I do hope he doesn't just mostly watch from afar though.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:25 AM
Master Fan

I could see that too. BUt I am hoping that he tries to bond and overcome whatever is holding him back from being a close grandpa
Old 07-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I would like to see them both reaching out, sort of meeting in the middle..

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 07-11-2014, 05:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
I could see that too. BUt I am hoping that he tries to bond and overcome whatever is holding him back from being a close grandpa
Yes, and I think Neal's death would be the greatest motivation of all. I could definitely see Rumple wanting to make up for his mistakes with Bae by bonding with and doing right by Henry. Whether or not we will actually see it, who knows. lol I hope so!
Old 07-11-2014, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
Yes, and I think Neal's death would be the greatest motivation of all. I could definitely see Rumple wanting to make up for his mistakes with Bae by bonding with and doing right by Henry. Whether or not we will actually see it, who knows. lol I hope so!
that would be awesome. Henry needs a connection from his father. Rumple is the only one
Old 07-12-2014, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope we see Rumple sharing stories about Bae to Henry..

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top