Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2015, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

we do. That scene was really pivotal not just in Rumple's arc but for an interesting story and bond between to two of them.

Rumple is going to need someone on his side wanting him to not give up on finding his goodness again.
Old 01-11-2015, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I really do want Henry to be the one to help along to get back with Belle..
Old 01-12-2015, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

I do too. It would be amazing for Henry to want to rescue his grandfather from himself. Bring him back from the ledge.

Henry did that for Regina and she's also been at the point of killing Emma,etc

SO for Henry it's nothing new.

If Henry recalls thier conversation and anything that happened while he was working with his Grumple then perhaps we'll get that
Old 01-12-2015, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

Henry was raised by Regina and she's his mom, so he does have a stronger emotional bond to her (and thus a stronger motivation) than to Rumple . But his experiences with her might make him believe Rumple can be redeemed as well, and thus decide to try.

Rumple did seem to find Henry being manipulative rather endearing, so Henry could have an opening that way, as well as of course being Neal's son.
Old 01-12-2015, 09:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Henry was raised by Regina and she's his mom, so he does have a stronger emotional bond to her (and thus a stronger motivation) than to Rumple . But his experiences with her might make him believe Rumple can be redeemed as well, and thus decide to try.

Rumple did seem to find Henry being manipulative rather endearing, so Henry could have an opening that way, as well as of course being Neal's son.
that's true about Regina. I'm just hoping becasue I'm not looking forward to 4b and I dont see hwo Rumple can be redeemed if everyone is out to get him and hating him. I worry about A/E taking it too far
Old 01-12-2015, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)

I do hope so
Old 01-13-2015, 03:17 AM
Master Fan

I'm really just bitter that they deleted that wonderful scene. It was an opportunity for a great add tot he story. Esp Rumple's arc
Old 01-13-2015, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I feel the same
Old 01-13-2015, 05:35 AM
Master Fan

I know you do. It's funny because A/E got such flack form fans and media from this a a couple of the other deleted scenes because they seemed to hold more importance to the story than what they left in.

Well here's hoping some Grumple in 4b
Old 01-13-2015, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I must admit I'm glad that they did get flack for that..

Yes more Grandson and Grandpa
Old 01-13-2015, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

At least we got to see those deleted scenes fairly quickly and didn't have to wait for the DVD.
Old 01-14-2015, 04:05 AM
Master Fan

very true Cam. I'm glad we did. I would never have been able to make my icon without it
Old 01-14-2015, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

That is true Cam...at least we saw them the next day if it's any consolation..
Old 01-14-2015, 06:04 AM
Master Fan

It would be really cool if for the dvd's instead of these scenes getting included they are somehow reworked into the epsidoe they were for and released as an extended ep. WE may get more scenes that way too
Old 01-14-2015, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Exactly, I often wonder why they don't put uncut eppy's on the DVD