Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2013, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera-Sabe (View Post)

baelfire: I love that part, too. I didn't really think Rumple would do that, but I'm glad he did. It was very touching. Yeah, I hope so, too. I think that Regina has a right to know.
I agree. Regina really needs to know what happened between her mother and Rumpel. Also how close she became to being Rumpel's daughter.

Youtube Source: http://www.youtube.com/user/MoonCalledA?feature=watch

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois

Last edited by baelfire24; 05-26-2013 at 03:31 PM
Old 05-26-2013, 08:17 PM
Supreme Fan

That's a nice video .... It's great that RC has such chemistry with pretty much everybody he's onscreen with. I really liked the interaction with Cora, and it kind of explains a lot about Cora's backstory.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 05-27-2013, 02:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Thank you for the video. I like it!
Old 05-27-2013, 03:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the video, Baelfire .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-27-2013, 07:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
I agree. Regina really needs to know what happened between her mother and Rumpel. Also how close she became to being Rumpel's daughter.
Yep. I wonder how and when this conversation will ever come up.

BTW, the video was very lovely and beautiful. Thanks for posting it.

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr
Old 05-27-2013, 02:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera-Sabe (View Post)
Yep. I wonder how and when this conversation will ever come up.
I'm really curious about that as well. I doubt Rumple will share anything about his and Cora's past with Regina unless he's basically forced to and with Cora no longer around it's no like there's a million different ways in which Regina could find out. And while "The Miller's Daughter" revealed a few things to us, it revealed pretty much nothing really new (at least not when it comes to Cora/Rumple) to Regina since I doubt we're meant to believe that she arrived early enough to hear Cora's confession that he was the only man she ever truly loved, but chose to wait until they were done talking before she jumped in to place Cora's heart back where it belonged.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor | ♥
Old 05-27-2013, 10:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
I'm really curious about that as well. I doubt Rumple will share anything about his and Cora's past with Regina unless he's basically forced to and with Cora no longer around it's no like there's a million different ways in which Regina could find out. And while "The Miller's Daughter" revealed a few things to us, it revealed pretty much nothing really new (at least not when it comes to Cora/Rumple) to Regina since I doubt we're meant to believe that she arrived early enough to hear Cora's confession that he was the only man she ever truly loved, but chose to wait until they were done talking before she jumped in to place Cora's heart back where it belonged.
Yeah, I don't think that Regina heard the last part of Rumple and Cora's conversation either. If she had, she would have immediately asked Rumple about it after she put her mother to rest.

ITA. I don't think that Rumple would be very forthcoming with Regina, let alone anyone, about his former relationship with Cora. He is a very private and secretive man. I bet that both Regina and Belle don't know half the things that we, the audience, knows about Rumple and the evil things he did.

Oh, yeah. You're right about that. There's a lot of ways that Regina could find out, but I doubt that the writers will explore this and Rumple/Cora anytime soon. Still, I hope this conversation comes up some time in the near future.

Old 05-28-2013, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol, as much as I think it would make for an interesting revelation to watch play out for Regina, I have serious doubts that it'll ever come to the forefront, onscreen, between Rumple and Regina again. Honestly?! The only way I could ever see a possibility of Rumple's relationship with Cora being readdressed for Regina's benefit is if the writers ever had the intention of changing their minds and revealing that she was in fact Rumple's daughter all along, not Henry's. And, well, since that ship has appeared to 'sail' already, there really wouldn't be any other pertinent storyline revelance to 'Regina', as it pertains to Cora's relationship with Rumple and her 'needing' to know for any specific reason. Besides the obvious, which is that maybe he waited in the wings to use her in his quest to retrieve Baelfire, which was in some small part done to get back at Cora.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Lol, as much as I think it would make for an interesting revelation to watch play out for Regina, I have serious doubts that it'll ever come to the forefront, onscreen, between Rumple and Regina again. Honestly?! The only way I could ever see a possibility of Rumple's relationship with Cora being readdressed for Regina's benefit is if the writers ever had the intention of changing their minds and revealing that she was in fact Rumple's daughter all along, not Henry's. And, well, since that ship has appeared to 'sail' already, there really wouldn't be any other pertinent storyline revelance to 'Regina', as it pertains to Cora's relationship with Rumple and her 'needing' to know for any specific reason. Besides the obvious, which is that maybe he waited in the wings to use her in his quest to retrieve Baelfire, which was in some small part done to get back at Cora.

I was on the OUAT Fans Site yesterday and i came across a thread about Regina and Rumpel. A fan there said the writers already confirmed Regina isn´t Rumpel´s daughter but like all of you, i hope we get a scene where Rumpel tells Regina about his love story with her mother.

If the writers ever change their minds about Rumpel being Regina´s father, it would be too much drama and we already have that.

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-31-2013, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)

I was on the OUAT Fans Site yesterday and i came across a thread about Regina and Rumpel. A fan there said the writers already confirmed Regina isn´t Rumpel´s daughter but like all of you, i hope we get a scene where Rumpel tells Regina about his love story with her mother.

If the writers ever change their minds about Rumpel being Regina´s father, it would be too much drama and we already have that.
I'm actually not opposed to it if they do it. Because of the actors involved {Robert and Lana ~ we are taking 2 extremely talented people who play well off of each other}, they can pull it off and make it moving and compelling drama all on it's own. And at least it makes sense and fits within the context of the actual story as far as Rumple and Cora goes, along with their past.

But, yeah, after the episode aired, they said Rumple wasn't her father. Because, well, the episode doesn't say he was. I do; however, keep an open mind because I know shows can change things if they want.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-31-2013, 01:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I'm actually not opposed to it if they do it. Because of the actors involved {Robert and Lana ~ we are taking 2 extremely talented people who play well off of each other}, they can pull it off and make it moving and compelling drama all on it's own. And at least it makes sense and fits within the context of the actual story as far as Rumple and Cora goes, along with their past.

But, yeah, after the episode aired, they said Rumple wasn't her father. Because, well, the episode doesn't say he was. I do; however, keep an open mind because I know shows can change things if they want.

Well, if the writers have a good story/way of telling that Rumpel is Regina´s father...anything can happen i guess. Even if i don´t like the idea, as you said it makes sense in the way that Rumpel/Cora story was told. Between his two children Rumpel chose the girl that was the result of his story with a woman that broke his heart. Milah also broke his heart but Bae was raise by him. Maybe making Regina be the one to enacte the curse was the way of Rumpel have his revenge.

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 06-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Addicted Fan

faithtvs.tumblr.com

Old 06-03-2013, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Love the art. If Rumpel was Regina's father, I think Cora, Rumpel and Regina would have made an amazing magical family together.

Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 06-03-2013, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)

Well, if the writers have a good story/way of telling that Rumpel is Regina´s father...anything can happen i guess. Even if i don´t like the idea, as you said it makes sense in the way that Rumpel/Cora story was told. Between his two children Rumpel chose the girl that was the result of his story with a woman that broke his heart. Milah also broke his heart but Bae was raise by him. Maybe making Regina be the one to enacte the curse was the way of Rumpel have his revenge.

I'll be honest, I still have some questions about how Rumple was able to get anywhere near Cora's child in the first place, after their break from each other. I mean, the contract was for a child of Rumples, yet if Regina is not his, and Cora broke his heart, what compelled him to go to baby Regina and hold her 'in his arms' {ie. admitted to in We Are Both}?! Let alone, how did he do this without Cora knowing or did Cora consent to letting Rumple see her daughter?! Hm.

I suppose Rumple could have been keeping tabs on Cora all along after she left him. Perhaps he got his idea for revenge after Regina was born.

Old 06-03-2013, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

^

I think there is more to Rumpel and Cora's relationship after their break-up than we know especially regarding baby Regina.

Youtube Source: http://www.youtube.com/user/msshayxpear?feature=watch

Last edited by baelfire24; 06-04-2013 at 02:47 AM