016. ~Cydonia~
017. BOK
018. Jacquelyn
019. baelfire24
020. Stay to the Lights
021. sourburst

(ask to be added...)

futuretitles;
- BC their love was dark and twisted just like them.

previousthreads;
001 | 002 | 003 | 004 | 005

Last edited by Miss Cam; 05-06-2014 at 10:03 AM
Old 04-27-2013, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

tftnt
Old 04-27-2013, 01:38 PM
Absolute Fan

Thank you for the new thread!
Old 04-27-2013, 02:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT!

Ilda: Lovely title idea -- thanks for suggesting it! ^^ Lord knows I couldn't have come up with anything. haha

I agree! But of course, I remain firm in my belief that the phone call was PURE fanservice. I mean, yes, it was evident that Rum felt betrayed/didn't think Cora loved him, but she DID tell him so. I wonder if he regretted his decision after hearing that. I know I would've had a, "Wait!" moment whenever Regina came up with Cora's heart, so it makes me wonder if he experienced something similar. Poor Cora.

Ahhh, ok. Cool! Does AXN have the full episode of 1x4? Because in America we only got webisodes. T_T I'm mad, because the episode seemed SO good! :/

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram
Old 04-27-2013, 06:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Josie: Thanks for the new thread .

Kendra: Thanks . I have to reply to you tomorrow because i only got home now and i´m so tired . Talk with you tomorrow ^^
Edit:

Kendra: I´ve been thinking and i have no idea why i didn´t thought about it before...but i don´t think that the fact that Rumpel is with Belle should stop us from shipping him with Cora or even Emma or any other character. You know why? Because we are shipping Rumpel=Rumpelstiltskin and not Rumpel=the Beast .

The fact that the writers have turned their story into a romance it was perfect. Yes because they could have just put Rumpel making a deal or just helping Cora but they were in love. I also thought it was cute the face Rumpel made when Cora said "Teach me. Don’t just do it. Teach me." .

Even their story with family it´s true...

- They both chose magic/power over their children.
- Rumpel´s father was known as a coward. Cora´s father was a drunken and lazy man.

But like i was saying, we are shipping Rumpelstiltskin not the Beast. Since the beginning, Rumpel was showed to us as a villain. Yes, he became the Dark One but he was a good man before but what matters is now and now he IS a villain.
So the whole thing of Rumpel as the Beast, makes no sense to me. I see Rumpel´s and Cora´s story more like a love story, even if it´s a tragic one.

About Hannibal, i´ve been searching and most of the sites i´ve found (the ones where you can watch online tv shows), only allow people from the EUA to watch them . I´m on AXN site right now but the only episode i´ve found was 1x01. But i will keep searching .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 04-28-2013 at 07:30 AM Reason: I wanted to add something to my post.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: You're absolutely right. Who says we're shipping Cora with the Beast? We're shipping her with the imp. I wonder if that's why the writers are calling both Golden Hearts and Rumbelle true love? Or at least, soulmates.

I just love everything about the episode. I couldn't have asked for a better backstory! That's probably the first time I've ever felt that way this season...aside from the magic-making between Gold and Emma. lol

Hmm, weird. There are five episodes out, so I'm surprised you've only got one. :S

Stalk me:
Old 04-28-2013, 11:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: I will never see Rumpel as the Beast because...there´s notghing there. I mean, yeah, we have the rose for example which it´s on the story. But in this case, the rose is Gaston which only proves my point: Rumpel=villain...not the exactly Beast from the story.

Lol, at first i didn´t like the idea of Rumpel and Cora together but they gave them such a romantic and beautiful story that i couldn´t resist . Also, when Cora was dying...she said "This would have been enough" . She wanted a family...with Rumpel .

I know Cora was a villain in the end but after Milah left Rumpel, she was the only woman who loved him. TMD was a parallel between Emma/Gold and Cora/Rumpel because once again, Rumpel has to teach someone how to make magic or in this case, deal with her powers...

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 04-28-2013, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.

I was never for or against the idea of Rumplestiltskin and Cora at first ~ I kind of just went into it accepting it for what it was and it turns out that I actually enjoyed them.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Heather: I get what you´re saying .

I made a wallpaper ^^

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 04-29-2013, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great job, Ilda. I'm actually really hoping for another flashback that involves these two. Probably one of the only things I'd be interested in come a S3.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Great job, Ilda. I'm actually really hoping for another flashback that involves these two. Probably one of the only things I'd be interested in come a S3.

Thanks . I´m glad you like it ^^

I don´t know if i should be so excited for S3 after all this but yeah, right now, i´m curious to see more of Rumpel and Cora .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 04-29-2013, 06:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Heather: Haha, I think I was actually the same way. I was intrigued by the idea, but I didn't go into the episode expecting to ship them. It just kinda happened. And same here. The thought of having more scenes with them is the only thing intriguing me about S3. :/

Ilda: Ahhh, gorgeous wallpaper! Love it! I have to wonder why Golden Lace fans tend to hate Golden Hearts, because tbh, I feel like they're exactly the same. The only difference is Golden Hearts was real/this change in Belle is fake. That's my main reason for not liking it.

Ahhh, right in the feels. Dx lol They could've been an awesome power family. At this point, I kind of want Regina and Rumple on the same side since they both loved Cora. Shouldn't that be reason enough to form an alliance? :/

Stalk me:
Old 04-30-2013, 04:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: IKR? Lacey/Belle is like a copy of Cora . Weren´t the writers trying to show that Belle is way different than Cora? Which works for their shippers because since i´m a Golden Heart shipper, i didn´t saw any parallel between Rumbelle and Golden Hearts . They gave us that phone scene but even that was strange and when i say strange i mean, "the only woman who truly loved me"...later, we see that Cora did loved him so, even that didn´t worked .

My main problem here is the fact that Rumpel is the Beast, sure he´s on a lot of the other characters stories but Rumpel has nothing to be the Beast. What i did like in his story with Cora is the fact that she knew who he was and more important, he was the one who told her...he trusted Cora even with Bae´s story because as we learn in 2x12, she knew about it. That´s the difference between Belle and Cora...at least to me:

- Rumpel told Cora about his past and he didn´t hide what he was.
- Rumpel lies to Belle and we´ve see him doing that more than once in SB so, even the whole "He´s the Dark One" doesn´t works here.

I don´t ship them but to be honest, how could i ship them if he´s not even honest with her?

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 04-30-2013, 08:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: I completely agree, which is why I'm nicknaming Lacey "Cora 2.0"...except in this instance, Lacey isn't an improvement. lol I genuinely thought I'd like her (I tend to like strong, sexually confident female characters since they're so rare), buuut I don't. Cora and Regina are the only strong, sexually confident women on the show that I've been able to enjoy thus far. Emma too, of course.

Yeah, I thought they were trying to show the difference between Belle and Cora too, but now they just seem interested in showing us their similarities. If they wanted to do that, why didn't they just keep Cora alive and have Rum and Cora reconcile? It'd be the same result! Except less awkward and painful. lol I know a lot of Rumbellers who don't like it.

Ahh, that's so true! In all honesty, I'd completely forgotten that Cora knew about Bae. Silly me! xP That really DOES prove their level of intimacy, because even Regina (someone who could be considered a partner in crime) didn't know about Bae. And Belle knew a bit about Bae, but he never really went into the specifics of the relationship. It was more of a, "There was someone once...now let's drop it and move on," type of conversation.

Same here. :/

Stalk me:
Old 04-30-2013, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

lol, i do feel bad for the rumbellers not enjoying the lacey plotpoint. I can sympathize because I feel they've made a mess out of what I enjoyed on this show too, mainly Emma from S1, and VERY MUCH SO ... Regina. It was stated ahead of time that some people wouldn't mind the direction of Belle and Rumple and others probably wouldn't like it so much.

Kendra: I say that I'm looking forward to seeing them again right now, but that's not taking into account how the writing can still mess it up. I don't have faith in it at this point. But maybe by accident it'll still meet my expectations, you know?!

I'm wishing more than ever right now, especially after last night's episode, that the Regina|Rumple father-daughter theory came to pass. She just has nothing left storyline wise, they've retconned and made her a one-dimensional villain who appears 'crazy' and doesn't understand the meaning of 'evil.' I find nothing to look forward to now and I'm officially at the point where I just want the relationship with Henry severed. It brought nothing postiive or of value to her like I thought it would have.

But the idea of Rumple and Cora sharing the same 'grandchild' regardless of their separation and the fact that Regina turned out not to be 'their' daughter, is kind of ironic still.

On your thoughts about a true Rumple|Regina alliance, that could have been an interesting watch but I won't count on it with these writers. They tend to go for the most predictable avenues which is their constant betrayal or jabbing of each other, just like they did with Hook and Regina last night.

Ilda: You're welcome. You do a really good job with your arts. I won't lie, I'm not excited for S3. At this point, I have nothing to look forward to and I know that any future Rumple and Cora we get will be isolated here and there in an episode or so. But, it's something, I guess.

That's funny, because your observations {and Kendra's} about the similar nature of 'Lacey' to 'Cora' ~ struck my thoughts as well. I actually thought, why are they going there?!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top