Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2014, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
You're trying to label and package Robin's feelings . . . and it doesn't work for me. I don't believe love can be that easily packaged. Whatever Robin had said to Regina in the S3 finale, doesn't mean that it would turn out to be true once Marian showed up. He probably believed what he had said to Regina . . . and eventually discovered that he felt differently. I realize that many do not want to be believe this, but - like a great many things - tend to be chaotic and not what we assume it to be.
Sorry, I just do not buy that someone's feelings change that drastically within a day or so. The actions and dialogue are sending mixed messages and that is my point. This is a story we are supposed to be following, not real life, so there needs to be a flow in order to understand where the characters stand.

Because if it were that simple that things change in a heartbeat ( a chaos theory), then Robin could be with Regina right now. Yet he is not so it is fair to presume at this point that some of what he said in the finale likely stands true if he is willing to honor his vows and code for Marian. He tells Regina this in the premiere, repeats it again in more words this episode, but attempts a failed TLK anyway. If he thought he believed he still loved Marian but changed his mind after the kiss, there was no need to tell Regina he was initially only staying with his wife due to some code in the premiere.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-04-2016, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

99 Episodes in 99 Days
Episode 4x03 | “Rocky Road” | #69

Written by: David H. Goodman & Jerome Schwartz
Directed by: Morgan Beggs

heart and kill her, the Storybrooke residents place the blame on Elsa. But unbeknownst to anyone, a mysterious woman who runs the town’s ice cream parlor has the same powers as Elsa and is trying to frame her. Emma and David find former Merry Men member Will Scarlet rummaging through Robin Hood’s tent, Regina teams up with Henry to try and discover who the author of the fairy tale book is, Mary Margaret is having trouble balancing her duties as leader of Storybrooke and mother to young Prince Neal, and Hook begins to suspect that Mr. Gold is still in control of the dagger that calls upon him to be the Dark One. Meanwhile, in Arendelle of the past, Elsa and Kristoff set off to stop Hans from attempting to take control of the kingdom.