Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2014, 11:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy<13 (View Post)
Hopefully the Wicked Witch will return one day.
"She's dead, Jim".
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 10-13-2014, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I enjoyed this episode, good eppy I thought , lots of questions

- So the dagger situation, I'm thinking has Belle got the real one or not......I'm 50/50 on that, because when Hook blackmailed Rumple , I'm sure Rumple is playing Hook so to speak, since he's the King of back up plans and he does word things differently..

- Did like the flashbacks of Elsa, Kristoff and Hans...I really like Elsa and Krisoff friendship , wish there was a little less flashbacks though...

- Must admit I was Very sceptical in bringing in Will Scarlett to the show, but for the moment, so far so good...I'm warming to him slightly..

- So the Snow Queen knows Emma , what the dickens is that all about...

- with Hook and technology

- Awww Regina and Henry have got an operation of their own now , lovely scene that..

- So what about Marian, is she going to be stuck in a freezer until she thaws out ,

- The end scene with Rumple and Snow Queen , Rumple, yes I do you, yes I want to smack you on the head a few times, but what the hell are you playing at!

OH MY next week's promo, THE DARK ONE IS BACK!!!

Old 10-13-2014, 04:03 AM
Elite Fan

The Snow Queen certainly seems to have a lot of mirrors in her store. Wonder if that's a reference to the original fairy tale.
Old 10-13-2014, 04:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Mirror (View Post)
Watch that episode again. She didn't say at all that a curse was the only way. She only said that the bean she gave to Bae was the last one. Rumple thought of a curse as a method, and her only response was that of course he would "think of a curse instead of a blessing" and that he was not powerful enough to make such a curse.
Actually Rumple goes through a list of possible magical items after Blue tells him there were no more beans. She says no to each item he mentions, after that he finally mentions the curse. When she perks up at the mention of a curse that's when Rumple decides to go that route. So Rumple did in fact think of other ways but it was the Blue Fairy that dismissed those.

Anyway this is an episode thread so let's discuss that.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What an excellent episode.

And the Snow Queen somehow knowing Emma?! OMG I so can't wait for that story to unfold.

My only complaint: that Knave person. I didn't watch OUAT in Wonderland so I have no idea who the hell or what the hell he is. Someone mind explaining that?

He completely threw me off and so I have no idea what his story is in Storybrooke.
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-13-2014, 06:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yeah, I ship OQ and I am not happy about this.

First off, there was no need to bring Marian back to subject her to her husband rejecting her in order for OQ to have angst. This is cheap drama in my opinion. I know other OQ'ers are fine with Robin not loving his wife anymore but I think breaking down Robin's relationship to his wife, and first love from the past, and having it compete with OQ in the present was the least impressive way to go with this.

Plus, Robin attempting TLK on his wife after already knowing he was in love with someone else, Regina, was counterproductive and a bit of an insult.

*sighs*

Agreed. I ship OQ too and love how Robin and Regina both lost their respective first loves and each other was their second chance at true love...but now it just seems tainted to me:roll eyes: There was absolutely NO reason for Marian to be brought back IMO--she brings nothing to the show but unnecessary drama and angst (when, honestly, the idea of the evil queen having to fully open herself up to love in her life should've been enough of angst and I think it's strolling they gave up on too soon IMO....it was very prominent in first half of S3, but maybe it's just me but I thought Regina's walls were down quick considering the YEARSSSS she had spent as the "evil queen pining over david").

Also, I agree with you 100% that there was no need for the TLK scene. Everyone knew that wasn't going to be a TLK (why the son didn't come in instead, I have no idea:roll eyes: ) and that he loves Regina.

I love Robin Hood as a character, but it was creepy to see his reaction when Regina explained how she can keep Marian alive: Robin basically stood there with an expression implying :"Awww man really, it was one thing to stay with her for my son when she could, ya know, talk and walk around, but now she's 'alive but not alive' so I can't get with regina but my son doesn't get his mother ughhh...what an inconvenience." (IDK, even Regina seemed more concerned about Marian to me )

The only "solution" (if you can call it that) seems to be if Marian steps aside for OQ to be together....but since Robin hasn't seemed to be completely honest about his own feelings, I don't see that happening.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:52 AM
Loyal Fan

I really enjoyed this episode, I think it was one of the best ones yet.

I didn't watch Wonderland yet, but I saw the first episode so I knew a little about Will. I love how they've introduced him on the show so far, I didn't expect anyone to uncover the secret of the ice cream shop so fast!

The flashback scenes with Elsa and Kristoff were pretty good, but Kristoff is kinda annoying to me... a little too carefree I guess? The actress who plays Elsa has that character down to a science, I love it. She's totally Elsa to me. The twist with the Snow Queen in the urn was great. I'm looking forward to finding out how she knows Emma (they better not be related, I'm tired of that game!).

The return of the relationship of mutual hate between Rumple and Hook was very surprising and entertaining... The look of fear on Rumple's face when he realized he was cornered was very sincere. That whole scene was played out really well. I am so disappointed that Rumple keeps jeopardizing his relationship with Belle over matters of revenge and power. Because of this, they've pretty much had Belle floating around in the background without much of a story to tell. Hopefully they'll turn this around. I am really afraid of what will happen when she finds out his secrets. I'm also a little afraid for Hook... Rumple does not take kindly to blackmail, or having someone know his weaknesses.

I loved Emma and Papa Charming teaming up as sheriffs together. Emma was a bit snotty for most of the episode, but I loved when she saw Hook in mortal danger and knocked it out of the park with her magic. The end definitely revealed her crabby mood... fear over losing people she loves. I loved the scene at the end, he literally hooked her while she was trying to run away from him... and she let him. The "Emma button" was a cute throw-in.

OQ... I think they're doing a good job with this story. I don't see the ick factor people are describing. Robin fell in love with Regina when he was a widower, he had absolutely no further obligation to his wife in terms of faithfulness at that point (although I've gotta say, I selfishly hope that my husband would not ever replace me if I died ). His personal conflict now is very real and complex, because he truly fell in love with Regina and now he has his wife back, and to Marian, she may have just as well known she'd been his wife a week ago or so before she was captured. Her feelings are also very real and complex. I can't imagine the kind of pain Robin would feel with those torn emotions. I liked how he admitted he was in love with Regina, I had a feeling at the beginning that his kiss wouldn't work for that reason. Looking forward to seeing how they resolve everything.

All in all, great episode. The Archie-Snow moment was cute, too. Wish we'd get more Snow but I know she's a busy mama.

Next week's promo looks great!
Old 10-13-2014, 06:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyDuster (View Post)
OQ... I think they're doing a good job with this story. I don't see the ick factor people are describing. Robin fell in love with Regina when he was a widower, he had absolutely no further obligation to his wife in terms of faithfulness at that point (although I've gotta say, I selfishly hope that my husband would not ever replace me if I died ). His personal conflict now is very real and complex, because he truly fell in love with Regina and now he has his wife back, and to Marian, she may have just as well known she'd been his wife a week ago or so before she was captured. Her feelings are also very real and complex. I can't imagine the kind of pain Robin would feel with those torn emotions. I liked how he admitted he was in love with Regina, I had a feeling at the beginning that his kiss wouldn't work for that reason. Looking forward to seeing how they resolve everything.
I agree with this. You said it better than I could. I like the story. It's complicated, Robin has a real conflict to face.

I don't find it icky at all. Marian was dead in his mind. He grieved and mourned her. It took him years, but then he moved on. What can he do now? Unfall in love with Regina? Go back to the man he was before he mourned Marian and moved on? How?

I understand him. It's difficult for him. He cares for Marian deeply, but their relationship realistically cannot be the same than before now and when you're in love with someone else too you can't stop your feelings from one moment to another.
Old 10-13-2014, 07:05 AM
Elite Fan

Here guys. Another deleted scene.

CSI Storybrooke
Old 10-13-2014, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They should have kept that rumple was helpful
Old 10-13-2014, 07:32 AM
Loyal Fan

I have been watching Belle this episode. She looks so unhappy. Wonder what is going on there.
Old 10-13-2014, 07:35 AM
Elite Fan

btw I agree with everyone else. The urn was in Rumple's vault. So of course Emma is gonna go ask him about it to help Elsa find Anna.

It's not her fault Rumple is being less than truthful with her, because he probably does know something, he just doesn't want to tell anyone.
Old 10-13-2014, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
btw I agree with everyone else. The urn was in Rumple's vault. So of course Emma is gonna go ask him about it to help Elsa find Anna.

It's not her fault Rumple is being less than truthful with her, because he probably does know something, he just doesn't want to tell anyone.
Exactly
Old 10-13-2014, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What a great deleted scene!

Finally something with Henry and his grandpa.
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-13-2014, 10:14 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
I have been watching Belle this episode. She looks so unhappy. Wonder what is going on there.
She is pissed at the accusations against her husband and the fact that people keep interrupting their honeymoon!

I understand Emma questioning him, but the accusations and disbelief are way over line! Emma should worry more about Regina than Rumple!

Rumple is playing the snow queen big time!