Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2014, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was actually backing Austenphile about the Charmings not Hook.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I was actually backing Austenphile about the Charmings not Hook.
I know that. I just forgot to add Regina and Hook are not saints either.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
When did that happen because I don't remember him asking for a favor when he gave David the cure to the Dreamshade poisoning?

Also, they are always accusing him of something and he is not always at fault and most of those messes revolve around others as well like when they thought he killed Archie. Those two barging in the shop without even a congratulations on their wedding was just rude and inconsiderate. Rumple is not their pet magician and not the fault for all things magical! Also, what exactly does he get out of it? They never treat him decently. Maybe if they asked nicely he would help them more. He has also helped them a lot even when they are accusing him of something he didn't do!

I never said Rumple was innocent and Hook is no saint either!
Neal forced Rumple to save David's life without a deal. But even then Rumple mentioned David repaying him with a favor when he delivered a cure. But frankly he owes them for using their daughter and separating their family for his curse. And we really don't know if that was the first time that Charming saw Rumple and Belle around the wedding. He could have offered congratulations offscreen. So tired of people saying the Charmings treat Rumple bad.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Poor Marian! Couldn't they get Roland to give her tlk? This is a sick beginning to Outlaw Queen!
Yeah, I ship OQ and I am not happy about this.

First off, there was no need to bring Marian back to subject her to her husband rejecting her in order for OQ to have angst. This is cheap drama in my opinion. I know other OQ'ers are fine with Robin not loving his wife anymore but I think breaking down Robin's relationship to his wife, and first love from the past, and having it compete with OQ in the present was the least impressive way to go with this.

Plus, Robin attempting TLK on his wife after already knowing he was in love with someone else, Regina, was counterproductive and a bit of an insult.

*sighs*

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Poor Marian! Couldn't they get Roland to give her tlk? This is a sick beginning to Outlaw Queen!

I don't think the Snow Queen was lying though.
The Outlaw Queen relationship has been seriously mishandled from day one. It's not romantic, it's sad, pathetic even. There is nothing in Robin that should make Regina want him beyond a tumble. He offers her nothing special and has done nothing to earn her love. As Regina is one of the main characters they should have pulled out the stops on the romance, but instead they just tossed some pixie dust and decreed that Robin and Regina were soulmates, as if that's enough.

As for the Snow Queen, I think she was telling the truth as well, but considering Elsa and Anna are royals, something tells me the Snow Queen wants Arendale and her sister got in the way. Now she needs to get rid of her nieces if she's ever to have the kingdom. She seems power hungry to me.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Neal forced Rumple to save David's life without a deal. But even then Rumple mentioned David repaying him with a favor when he delivered a cure. But frankly he owes them for using their daughter and separating their family for his curse. And we really don't know if that was the first time that Charming saw Rumple and Belle around the wedding. He could have offered congratulations offscreen. So tired of people saying the Charmings treat Rumple bad.
That's true too. He's also not the only ex villain to be accused when things go bad. Regina was accused of Archie's murder and for a second Emma doubted her about the second curse. I didnt blame anyone for thinking that even though I like her character too
Old 10-12-2014, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm thinking the Snow Queen might be Elsa'a mother. Just throwing that out there.

Any theories on how she knows Emma?
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 10-12-2014, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think she might have known in foster care or was a reason her first family rejected maybe she kidnapped her
Old 10-12-2014, 07:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I am sorry you feel that way, I really do. I love the Charmings but I have noticed how they treat Rumple compared to Regina. They locked Rumple up in a moldy cave and fed him bad food whereas, Regina, the real threat, they give her a nice tower room with a view and decent food! They also are more cordial with Regina who has harmed them in the past whereas they seem to use Rumple. Regina also harmed them by using the curse and separating them from their daughter, but one of them could have raised her if not for Gepetto and the Blue fairy! Rumple has helped them a lot in the past, more than Regina has and he may have wanted the curse but he planned for it to end as well. Yes it was cruel and selfish, but Rumple could only think of finding Bae and the curse was his last resort. I just wish they would just be more conciliatory towards him. Rumple is used to being used and puts up his defenses. He expects people to use him and acts the part. Bae was wrong to force him not to make it a deal and I think Rumple would have helped David without it since he seems to trust him.

Here is a fan's opinion on what Rumple is up to and it sounds so like him!

boushh2187: spottytonguedog: mentemmortalia: ... - Weren't You Listening?
Old 10-12-2014, 07:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeverett (View Post)
The Outlaw Queen relationship has been seriously mishandled from day one. It's not romantic, it's sad, pathetic even. There is nothing in Robin that should make Regina want him beyond a tumble. He offers her nothing special and has done nothing to earn her love. As Regina is one of the main characters they should have pulled out the stops on the romance, but instead they just tossed some pixie dust and decreed that Robin and Regina were soulmates, as if that's enough.

As for the Snow Queen, I think she was telling the truth as well, but considering Elsa and Anna are royals, something tells me the Snow Queen wants Arendale and her sister got in the way. Now she needs to get rid of her nieces if she's ever to have the kingdom. She seems power hungry to me.
Agreed. The relationship is tainted and now has a bit of an ick factor to it. I can't see how they can salvage the relationship. It is sad because Regina is my second favorite character and I do want her to have True Love. Just not this way.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
I'm thinking the Snow Queen might be Elsa'a mother.
She's claiming she's Anna and Elsa's Aunt.

Quote:
Any theories on how she knows Emma?
At this point, I think it might have something to do with Emma's role as the Savior, and possibly her (Emma's) post-adoption backstory.

I'm still formulating my thoughts on the episode in full, but I liked the character interactions between Emma and Hook, Elsa and Hook, Regina and Henry, Regina and Robin, Emma, Charming, and Will, and Elsa and Kristoff. I do wish we'd gotten a few more answers, but will try to be patient.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 10-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Aunts original cause its always a parent or sister lol
Old 10-12-2014, 07:32 PM
New Fan

is it just me or did the snow queen seem frightened of rumple?
Old 10-12-2014, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
Agreed. The relationship is tainted and now has a bit of an ick factor to it. I can't see how they can salvage the relationship. It is sad because Regina is my second favorite character and I do want her to have True Love. Just not this way.
Yup.

Regina is my first favorite and I am mad that they altered OQ from a love story about second chances into this. Also the ick factor that Regina was supposed to kill Marian and they practically have wiped that one under the rug too with Robin's line in the premiere about her past being her past. All of this was just overkill when they could have explored internal angst not all this cheap external kind.

If it were not for the awesome amounts of Regina & Henry I have been getting so far this season, I would be depressed for Regina's character.

I even miss Regina & Gold scenes.

Not sure where they are going with this connection to Emma. How would the Snow Queen even know who she was and was it possible for her to have ever been outside of SB? The only 2 times Emma has been to the EF is in s2 with Snow and recently to the past with Hook. I have no idea how this connection can work, I am lost but I am intrigued with EM's character so I will wait and see.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe she secretly got to LVom with a portal it happens every year despite Rumples struggles