Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2014, 10:44 AM
Addicted Fan

I think the entire OUAT fandom would die if that happened! OMG! I hope it happens!
Old 04-08-2014, 12:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah cute Josh and Ginny pictures. Man it has been forever, but they are so adorable. I must say I give Ginny major props, girl looks like she is ready to pop yet she is out and about, filming until the end of season 3.

Then she is out shopping, she really does have a lot of energy and it also seems like she is having a pretty decent pregnancy. I loved the interview with Rebecca Mader and what she said about them. I am sure they are probably counting the days. But I am so confused when she is due, I really thought she would have had the baby already, but with her flying I guess she still has time. I'm going to Disneyland on Saturday and I was bummed because I knew they wouldn't be there, but at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if she is at Disneyland sometime from now until that baby comes.

I am just so excited, they are going to be great parents and given how active they are this baby is going to be a handful.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yeah cute Josh and Ginny pictures! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 04-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy_mermaid (View Post)
Yeah cute Josh and Ginny pictures. Man it has been forever, but they are so adorable. I must say I give Ginny major props, girl looks like she is ready to pop yet she is out and about, filming until the end of season 3.

Then she is out shopping, she really does have a lot of energy and it also seems like she is having a pretty decent pregnancy. I loved the interview with Rebecca Mader and what she said about them. I am sure they are probably counting the days. But I am so confused when she is due, I really thought she would have had the baby already, but with her flying I guess she still has time. I'm going to Disneyland on Saturday and I was bummed because I knew they wouldn't be there, but at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if she is at Disneyland sometime from now until that baby comes.

I am just so excited, they are going to be great parents and given how active they are this baby is going to be a handful.
I honestly don't think she is as far as everyone thinks. She didn't look that big back in the Jan. pictures of them flying into the finish filming the season. I'm not an expert but I was guessing 5 months around Christmas from set pics and stuff. Also, Josh is going to Wondercon on April 19, and I don't see him confirming to do something unless there is very little chance of the baby being born. (Does that make sense?).

I can't wait for them to have it either, but if I tell myself it's further away then I won't be constantly wondering if it's been born yet.

Last edited by curlygirly; 04-08-2014 at 03:38 PM
Old 04-08-2014, 03:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Some woman make pregnancy look easy and like it's nothing. My old boss worked a full shift the day she went into labor. Had a healthy baby within 12 hours. Ginny could be 9 months and still be very active. I'm still thinking she's due this month or next month. She's huge. She can't be too far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlygirly (View Post)
I honestly don't think she is as far as everyone thinks. She didn't look that big back in the Jan. pictures of them flying into the finish filming the season. I'm not an expert but I was guessing 5 months around Christmas from set pics and stuff. Also, Josh is going to Wondercon on April 19, and I don't see him confirming to do something unless there is very little chance of the baby being born. (Does that make sense?).

I can't wait for them to have it either, but if I tell myself it's further away then I won't be constantly wondering if it's been born yet.
If she was 5 months at Christmas, she be 9 months at the end of this month. I've been thinking she was due in May but those saying they thought she was due in April aren't too far off vase.

I still say she was at least 3 months when she announced it. I doubt very much she would make it public without being out of the scary first trimester period let alone without telling everyone at OUAT, which was also probably after entering the second trimester.

I do agree that Josh wouldn't agree to do anything too close to the baby's due date. Being a local event, though, he might have been ok if it was within a week or two of the due date. Plus I don't think anyone would be too mad at him for canceling if the baby came that weekend.

Idk. I'm having fun speculating. If it's still months away, I'll be ok. Just more time to have fun guessing.

Last edited by butterflygirl; 04-08-2014 at 04:02 PM
Old 04-08-2014, 04:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I was really referring to the pics from Jan 6 when they landed back in Vancouver. We consider that Christmas where I'm on, it's Little Christmas/Three Kings Day. I forget some people take Christmas as being Dec 25th only.
Old 04-08-2014, 04:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
Some woman make pregnancy look easy and like it's nothing. My old boss worked a full shift the day she went into labor. Had a healthy baby within 12 hours. Ginny could be 9 months and still be very active. I'm still thinking she's due this month or next month. She's huge. She can't be too far.
I too had a co-worker who worked until a day before her delivery. It is crazy and I am happy that it worked out for them in the sense that it didn't get in the way of filming and traveling.

Quote:
If she was 5 months at Christmas, she be 9 months at the end of this month. I've been thinking she was due in May but those saying they thought she was due in April aren't too far off vase.

I still say she was at least 3 months when she announced it. I doubt very much she would make it public without being out of the scary first trimester period let alone without telling everyone at OUAT, which was also probably after entering the second trimester.

I do agree that Josh wouldn't agree to do anything too close to the baby's due date. Being a local event, though, he might have been ok if it was within a week or two of the due date. Plus I don't think anyone would be too mad at him for canceling if the baby came that weekend.

Idk. I'm having fun speculating. If it's still months away, I'll be ok. Just more time to have fun guessing.
Yeah I was guessing 5/6 months in December, and then you have pretty much everyone saying April. But having Josh going to Wondercon did kind throw a wrench because now it's like is it before or after? I was believing April too, Yeah luckily it is pretty close so if anything he can get back pretty easily. I guess because everyone is excited (me included) that it is almost like, when! But it is going to be pretty crazy when it happens. I feel like there should be a pool.

Quote:
Yeah, I was really referring to the pics from Jan 6 when they landed back in Vancouver. We consider that Christmas where I'm on, it's Little Christmas/Three Kings Day. I forget some people take Christmas as being Dec 25th only.
Yeah I was thinking when they returned in January since those are the only candids we had of her since BTS I think from early November. So I can see now she was 5 months, it kind of seems like she is probably due end of April early May. But really who knows.
Old 04-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Ah okay. Would still be Early May when she would be 9 months. I'm expecting a baby by the end of May and if that doesn't happen, Ginny was brave to announce a pregnancy so early.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Ah okay. Would still be Early May when she would be 9 months. I'm expecting a baby by the end of May and if that doesn't happen, Ginny was brave to announce a pregnancy so early.
My guess is end of April to mid May. With my luck, the news will break during my three days with limited internet May 1-3. That's just my luck.

Also, I love how Josh going to Wondercon has everyone second guessing.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy_mermaid (View Post)
I too had a co-worker who worked until a day before her delivery. It is crazy and I am happy that it worked out for them in the sense that it didn't get in the way of filming and traveling.
It's like they planned it that way and makes me wonder if they really did. The whole pregnancy is like ridiculously perfect timing!

Quote:
I feel like there should be a pool.
That would be pretty funny if we did!

Quote:
My guess is end of April to mid May. With my luck, the news will break during my three days with limited internet May 1-3. That's just my luck.
My luck it will be Mother's Day weekend. I'm out of town to visit my grandma that weekend. But that would be really sweet if the baby was born on Mother's Day for Ginny!

Quote:
Also, I love how Josh going to Wondercon has everyone second guessing.
Yeah. Josh going to wondercon has me basically eliminating the next two weeks, but who knows. I still think April is possible even with wondercon.

Last edited by butterflygirl; 04-08-2014 at 07:36 PM
Old 04-09-2014, 04:35 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think Josh attending Wondercon rules anything out. It would just be 4-5 hours at most including travel and he would be less than an hour away. It's no different than any other man going to work close to his partner's due date (or even shortly after given that she has a sister and stepsister living in town). However the flying does make it look like she is due in early May, although she could have gotten an exception to fly in her final month from her doctor due to the unusual circumstance. In the shopping pictures, it looks like the baby has dropped already or she is carrying low. Any way, the goshling should be here relatively soon. The timing was ridiculously perfect as they will both get some great bonding time in before filming starts back.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I don't think Josh attending Wondercon rules anything out. It would just be 4-5 hours at most including travel and he would be less than an hour away. It's no different than any other man going to work close to his partner's due date (or even shortly after given that she has a sister and stepsister living in town).
This is true, but I also don't think he would volunteer to work if he knew the date was within those few days. Actual work is an obligation with a set schedule for most people. Josh had to agree to go to wondercon based on his OWN schedule, so it's basically a volunteer appearance.

Quote:
However the flying does make it look like she is due in early May, although she could have gotten an exception to fly in her final month from her doctor due to the unusual circumstance.
Yeah, I looked it up, and you can fly up to 36 weeks into the pregnancy as long as the doctor okays it. I'm sure Ginny made sure to check with her doctor, so we can assume she was less than 36 weeks when those pictures were taken.

Quote:
In the shopping pictures, it looks like the baby has dropped already or she is carrying low. Any way, the goshling should be here relatively soon. The timing was ridiculously perfect as they will both get some great bonding time in before filming starts back.
Yeah, the shopping pictures confirm to me the due date has to be soon. Ginny's bump is too huge for it to be any much further. And yeah, the timing is incredibly perfect! Even if the baby comes in May, they will still have 2 months of bonding time before they have to get back into filming.

I love that you are calling the baby goshling! That's my new favorite term! So adorable!
Old 04-09-2014, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
This is true, but I also don't think he would volunteer to work if he knew the date was within those few days. Actual work is an obligation with a set schedule for most people. Josh had to agree to go to wondercon based on his OWN schedule, so it's basically a volunteer appearance.

Yeah, I looked it up, and you can fly up to 36 weeks into the pregnancy as long as the doctor okays it. I'm sure Ginny made sure to check with her doctor, so we can assume she was less than 36 weeks when those pictures were taken.

Yeah, the shopping pictures confirm to me the due date has to be soon. Ginny's bump is too huge for it to be any much further. And yeah, the timing is incredibly perfect! Even if the baby comes in May, they will still have 2 months of bonding time before they have to get back into filming.

I love that you are calling the baby goshling! That's my new favorite term! So adorable!
I wish I could take credit for it but I cannot even remember where I saw it first on Tumblr.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

I think people have been calling the baby 'goshling' for quite a while now, both on Twitter and Tumblr. So not sure where it actually comes from, but it is indeed cute.

I'm starting to think the baby is due late April or early May myself, but we shall seen. It's clearly not far off, at least (And then fandom will lose it.)
Old 04-09-2014, 11:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I wish I could take credit for it but I cannot even remember where I saw it first on Tumblr.
Oh, ok! I've never really been on Tumblr. Only recently have I been browsing over there, so this is a new term to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
I think people have been calling the baby 'goshling' for quite a while now, both on Twitter and Tumblr. So not sure where it actually comes from, but it is indeed cute.
This is the first I've heard of it, but whoever came up with it is genius! It's too adorable!

Quote:
I'm starting to think the baby is due late April or early May myself, but we shall seen. It's clearly not far off, at least (And then fandom will lose it.)
That's around the time I'm thinking too. I'm giving them a grace period till the end of May, but any later than that, I will be really confused.

Any way it happens, I can't wait to see the fandom freak! I'm ready for the fun!