Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2014, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewel Leigh (View Post)
Regina doesn't know that Emma is considering taking Henry back to NY. Right now, they don't have a memory potion, so it's not as if getting Henry's memories back is a choice at the time. However, if there was a way to get Henry's memory back and Emma was still going to take Henry back to NY to never remember or see Regina, I think Regina would have an issue with that.

That aside, Lana said in an interview that part of Regina likes Henry without all his memories. She wants him happy, but from her standpoint, he also doesn't view her as the evil queen. Their relationship has a fresh start, which isn't all bad.
Oh, ok. I missed that part and it sucks. Emma really should tell Regina, b/c that's unfair and they've come so far from when they first met.

Quote:
I don't know. She's dynamic enough, I think she could stay around for another season, but I also think they will dive into another world or curse. There's always a major turning point at the end of the season, and the WW has to either succeed or fail at her goal. IF she is carried into the next season, she will need some sort of new goal or different direction that she is heading.
That's true. Like I said, maybe Jafar can be the next villain. He won't even need to drag them back to FTL, either. Sidney was originally the Genie, but Jafar did become one in the end of Aladdin.

Quote:
They needed a reason for Rapunzel to be in the tower, and I think the brother was just there to give a motivation. I loved Rapunzel, but I wish we could see her again, rather than a one-espide thing.
I suppose-It's a minor thing,but her being the ruler could have been just as scary. I hope we see her again, too. Flynn/Rapunzel would be awesome, but she has a prince in the original story.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jafaar became a Genie at the end of Wonderland too
Old 04-06-2014, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Jafaar became a Genie at the end of Wonderland too
Oh? Well, then that's all I need-They should cast Jasmine and Aladdin. If they bring Alice into the mix,then they should probably include Jefferson.
Old 08-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

I actually have my own issues with Neal not considering the consequences if Rumple was controlled by Zelena. He could have just left him in whatever peace death brought him. Even Belle didn't want to bring him back from the vault when she found out about Zelena's part in getting them there.
Old 01-27-2016, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

99 Episodes in 99 Days
Episode 3x15 | “Quiet Minds” | #59
Written by: Kalinda Vazquez
Directed by: Eagle Egilsson
Neal finds himself back in Storybrooke and yearns for a way to reconnect with his son Henry, whose memories of his father are gone, while also trying to find his own father, Rumplestiltskin, whom he has just learned is alive but missing, and Regina discovers a possible connection with Robin Hood. Meanwhile, in the Fairy Tale Land that was over the past year, agonizing over the death of his father, Neal – with the help of Belle and enchanted candelabra Lumiere – attempts to find a magical solution to bring back Rumplestiltskin from the dead.
Old 01-27-2016, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Oh the
Old 12-20-2016, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

WHAT DOES THIS SHOW DO TO ME??? WHYYYYYYY???? I refuse to believe Neal is dead at this point in time, it's not real. Plus, they just left him in the woods? I mean, I know Rumple was being controlled by Zelena and so was forced to leave him, but did anyone go back to his body? Something's just not right. I refuse to believe Rumple won't think of a way to bring him back once they finally defeat Zelena. Seriously, though. Neal's death was so unexpected. I've never cried this much over a TV series in just one episode ever. Gah.

.....Glad everyone knows who the Wicked Witch is now thanks to Rumple being back again. Though I do wish Snow had triggered something was not right with that 'midwife' you'd think she would have suspected a little....ah well, at least they know now.

Emma telling Henry his father was a hero. I'm glad she told him something. I really hope Henry gets his memories back soon, especially for Regina.

Regina and Robin! I do hope they don't rush them, they need more time to connect. I liked the scene with them at the farm, I like how Robin seems to 'get' her as a person. I'm glad Regina saw his Lion tattoo and remembered that he was 'the one' Tinkerbell chose for her. That scene as she watched Robin with his son and merry men was quite touching. I hope to see their relationship steadily grow. I may be a forever Robin/Marian shipper, but I want to see Regina happy, and I think Robin might just be the perfect guy for her.

I'm talking as if this episode just aired, but it feels like it to me.

I will not be ok with everything else that happened though. Never. All that effort Rumple went to to get the original curse cast in order to find his son, all that time trying to reconnect with him since he did find him, and now.... At least he will always have Belle, he needs her more than ever.

The Wicked Witch is a great villain, far more so than Peter Pan. She's smart, vicious, and totally wicked. But I agree with Regina, she can outsmart the Wicked Witch any day.
Old 12-20-2016, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
WHAT DOES THIS SHOW DO TO ME??? WHYYYYYYY???? I refuse to believe Neal is dead at this point in time, it's not real. Plus, they just left him in the woods? I mean, I know Rumple was being controlled by Zelena and so was forced to leave him, but did anyone go back to his body? Something's just not right. I refuse to believe Rumple won't think of a way to bring him back once they finally defeat Zelena. Seriously, though. Neal's death was so unexpected. I've never cried this much over a TV series in just one episode ever. Gah.
IKR?! This episode still makes me angry and sad. Neal's death is just so wrong!

icon by me
Old 12-20-2016, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
WHAT DOES THIS SHOW DO TO ME??? WHYYYYYYY????

I'm talking as if this episode just aired, but it feels like it to me.
Hang in there. A lot of you questions will be answered soon enough.

++
Old 12-21-2016, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thanks. That's good to know. I guess this is the good thing about catching up on DVD, I can watch the next episode as soon as I want.
Old 03-07-2018, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

As far as sad episodes go, this probably ranks to the top.
Old 03-07-2018, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

I agree. I just rewatched yesterday and it was just a very emotional episode. I still despise Zelena.
Old 03-07-2018, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

And I’m still disappointed that Neal acted so recklessly.