Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2015, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcclemes (View Post)
Do you think Emma will remove the sword from the stone and lose all her light?
Pure guess, but perhaps Emma will remove the sword from the stone and it'll be the cliffhanger as to what happens next. I'm just not sure if she remove it as the Dark One though.

I think Merlin's warning to young Emma wasn't about her as the Dark One. Perhaps something happens and she'll think she'll need to remove it. But I don't think that scene was randomly placed in the premiere unless the writers intend to show it sometime during the season.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited by CityGal; 10-07-2015 at 09:02 AM
Old 10-06-2015, 12:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
Apparently “Dark Swan” and a few others forgot how Regina was willing to sacrifice herself to save Storybrooke from the fail safe . . . or how she was willing to sacrifice being with Henry to save the town from Pan’s curse . . . or how she stepped up to save the town from Zelena. . . . or how she save Emma and a few others from Elsa’s snow monster . . . or how she was willing to sacrifice herself to save the town from the Cherynbog. Wow. “Dark Swan” forgot a lot. Or did she?
They forget about what Rumple did as well so why not forget what Regina did. I am just resigned to the fact that the good people are hypocrites in this show. I liked Emma standing up to Regina by the way same as Rumple did to the heroes.
Old 10-06-2015, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think they forgot and yes regina has done good but she was always aligned with emma and not the leader of the fight that how I see it
Old 10-06-2015, 09:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
They forget about what Rumple did as well so why not forget what Regina did. I am just resigned to the fact that the good people are hypocrites in this show. I liked Emma standing up to Regina by the way same as Rumple did to the heroes.
I totally agree. What a bunch of hypocrites!
Old 10-06-2015, 09:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I am just resigned to the fact that the good people are hypocrites in this show.

People who are "good" or who regard themselves as "good" tend to be hypocritical. It's nothing new.

Quote:
I've never seen you say anything positive about the show in all the time I've been posting in this section... hence my questioning why you're even watching it.

I've read constant complaints from other members. You can question them.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 10-06-2015, 11:20 PM
New Fan

I am MORE THAN CURIOUS about a behind the scenes photo from Larry Andreutti's Flikr page showing Regina ripping her own heart out??? For the past 3 months, I thought she was going to save Robin by choosing to split her heart in two like she did for Snow & Charming in season 3. I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed that didn't happen. I think it would have solidified them more as a couple/"soulmates" and as Robin being more than a recurring guest role on the show.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/110865...7656122717678/

Oh, well. I can still make it my own headcanon, right?
Old 10-07-2015, 12:16 AM
Elite Fan

I think all the characters have moments of hypocricy, honestly - it's a human trait.

Remember to be respectful when discussing with other members, and that this board does not allow bashing of real people/characters.
Old 10-07-2015, 08:41 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Pure guess, but I do think Emma will remove the sword from the stone and it'll be the cliffhanger as to what happens. I just don't think she'll do it as the Dark One though.

I think Merlin's warning to young Emma wasn't about her as the Dark One. But I don't think that scene was placed in the premiere unless the writers intend to show it sometime during the season.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

I think she might have to force someone else to get it for her. Emma needs a hero to get the sword out, right?--and I worry that Henry is the only pure hero who can complete the task.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcclemes (View Post)
I love that Henry has a love interest now
It was a cute development.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:42 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm pretty sure that Emma herself has to be/will be the one to pull Excalibur from the stone; the question is "how".
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 10-07-2015, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
I'm pretty sure that Emma herself has to be/will be the one to pull Excalibur from the stone; the question is "how".
I think so too. Hopefully more clues next week.
Old 10-07-2015, 12:22 PM
New Fan

I think we'll find out next week! Or, at least we'll find out answers to a lot of these questions about what Emma's going to do regarding the sword in the stone.

Based on what her inner Dark One said about how a hero is needed for the task, and based on the fact that Emma couldn't do it when she first tried, I still think she'll need a hero to get the sword out. But then, we do have what Emma was told as a child about NOT taking out that sword. So maybe she herself must be the one because she'll disregard (or will have forgotten) that warning?

But if Emma is the one to pull out the sword, she'll likely have to return to being a hero in order to do it. As in, she'd fully have to want the darkness to no longer have the hold it does over her, and let true love's kiss free her of the curse of being the Dark One, or something. And then, once she's no longer the Dark One, she'd have no motivation to have the sword--unless it's to give it to Arthur.

I can see all this being Emma's internal struggle this season. It'll be fun to see how it all plays out!

Last edited by BrainyBelle; 10-07-2015 at 12:55 PM
Old 10-09-2015, 11:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainyBelle (View Post)
I think we'll find out next week! Or, at least we'll find out answers to a lot of these questions about what Emma's going to do regarding the sword in the stone.

Based on what her inner Dark One said about how a hero is needed for the task, and based on the fact that Emma couldn't do it when she first tried, I still think she'll need a hero to get the sword out. But then, we do have what Emma was told as a child about NOT taking out that sword. So maybe she herself must be the one because she'll disregard (or will have forgotten) that warning?

But if Emma is the one to pull out the sword, she'll likely have to return to being a hero in order to do it. As in, she'd fully have to want the darkness to no longer have the hold it does over her, and let true love's kiss free her of the curse of being the Dark One, or something. And then, once she's no longer the Dark One, she'd have no motivation to have the sword--unless it's to give it to Arthur.

I can see all this being Emma's internal struggle this season. It'll be fun to see how it all plays out!
If Merlin had warned Emma not to pull the sword from the stone, why does she still has to be the one to do it anyway? What if Arthur is suppose to be the one to do it?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 10-09-2015, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainyBelle (View Post)

Ah, but keep in mind...the Dark One lies. The Dark One tricks.

So I'd take anything "he" says with a huge grain of salt at any given moment.
Old 10-10-2015, 04:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Why is Emma walking around with pale hair, pale skin and pale eyes while she is in Storybrooke; when Rumpelstilstkin had looked perfectly normal when he was "the Dark One"?

Come to think of it, Archie/Jiminy Cricket never resorted back to the form of a cricket after magic was released in Storybrooke.

Last edited by DR76; 10-10-2015 at 04:39 AM