Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2017, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for answering. I assumed just the wound too.
Old 10-17-2017, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome.
Old 10-17-2017, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Wow, lots of stuff I wasn't expecting in this episode! I enjoyed it much more than the first episode, though I guess that was my glee with seeing Emma again.

My theory from last week of Regina and Hook coming to Henry's rescue from Lady Tremaine was pretty accurate, which was cool. Glad I got that explanation. It was so nice to see Regina reunite with older Henry and for her to get to see him all grown up. Though I wasn't expecting the world in which Henry traveled to turning out to be the wish world, when Hook ran into wish world Hook. I'm not sure how I really feel about that. Emma arriving in wish world to see Henry was a nice surprise, so glad she also got to see her son all grown up. But then to announce that she's pregnant! Wasn't expecting that. So I don't understand when Hook lied to Henry about how Emma was, if all the news was that she's pregnant? And Regina told him off for lying to him.

So when wish world Hook took our Hook's place, I was worried. This episode certainly kept me on my toes, at first thinking that it was wish world Hook in the curse alias Rogers, and then it wasn't and then it was again (the thoughts going on in my head as the episode went on ). But then I liked when he redeems himself after Emma arrives in the wish world and hears she's pregnant he goes back to find our Hook. So it turns out wish Hook has a daughter and is looking for her, interesting. I loved the scene with Emma and Henry towards the end, and how he decides to stay to continue to find his story. She let him go because she wanted to give him what he gave her. The only sad thing is that they will be apart again. But I LOVED (and now it makes sense) that Henry asked Regina to stay with him, 'cause she might find more of her story there. And Emma's suggestion of wish world Hook also joining started to make even more sense and now I don't have to worry about Hook having to get back to Emma again. A lot of my questions from last week were swiftly answered which I'm pleased about. I did choke up when Emma and her Hook say goodbye and return to Storybrooke at least I know that they have their happy beginning back home with their (I'm presuming) daughter. And I'm sure, or at least, I hope, that they will all be reunited once again later on after the curse. That was a little bit of closure at least. But it will be rather odd, once this current curse is lifted in Hyperion Heights, that Hook/Killian will not be quite same character I grew to love over the seasons, but parts of him will I guess, which I will still find confusing.

Not sure what to make of Weaver yet, but his test on Rogers morality was interesting. I do want to know how Rumple came to in this curse, but I expect more answers are coming!

As for the curse part of the episode, I liked how Henry tried to make amends to Jacinda. And the Rogers/Henry/Roni team up was cool.
Old 10-17-2017, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Ugh, sorry double post!
Old 10-17-2017, 03:23 PM
Absolute Fan

The realm Henry was in wasn't the Wish Realm.

Alternate!Hook received Henry's magical distress beacon just like 'real'!Hook did, and used the same magic to get to Henry that Regina, 'real'!Hook, and, eventually, Emma did.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 10-18-2017, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Oh. Oh! I had to re-read what you were saying there a couple times. That makes sense now. Thanks for clearing that up!
Old 10-19-2017, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

dp
Old 10-19-2017, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

For Emma's final curtain call, I'm happy with the way her story ended. I think it would have been worse if she and Killian were actually separated by this new curse and there would be no resolution for them. I also liked how Emma mentioned, Henry brought her to Storybrooke so she could find her happy ending, and she wants the same for him.

Although I was not a fan of the Wish Realm, I gotta admit, it's always fun to see Wish Realm Hook. Props to Colin for playing Hook 1 and his Wish realm self in that one scene. I liked hearing what has been happening in Storybrooke since Henry left. Archie's practice is going down because everyone has their happy ending, but on the other hand, he's still marrying people. Business is booming in that department.
Old 10-29-2017, 05:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

While I wasn't a big fan of the wish realm. I'm glad it's been a way for Colin to still be in the show without spitting up Emma and Hook.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Only in hindsight do I understand why they created the realm. At the time, it made no sense for such a brief one episode mention.