Fan Forum Star

I just want the new episode now

Who's afraid of little old me?
--------------You should be.
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 03-29-2014, 07:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

you and me both lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-29-2014, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

The waiting for a new one is so hard

Old 03-29-2014, 07:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

the only good thing about mondays for me looool (since I can only watch it then)

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-29-2014, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Agreed

Old 03-29-2014, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeverett (View Post)
I don't see this as the impediment at all. Remember, Regina has no self recrimination or she wouldn't have been able to break free of that tree in Neverland. She also knows that some men are attracted to danger and that empirically, she's hot. No, Regina's obstacle is that she's known true love in its purest form. Robin will have to live up to Daniel's legacy or Regina has no reason to accept him as anything more than a friend or perhaps a friend with benefits. Beyond that he'd be expendable. Robin needs to prove he's not if he wants her to love him, not just tolerate him in her life on a limited basis.
This is very true. The thing is, friends with benefits often turns into more. I won't mind if it's a slow burn b/c to me,that's realistic. It's hard for a widower to move on and I've seen people IRL who just cannot move on after their spouse leaves, cheats or just stops being in the picture. I'll never ignore Regina's sick plan for Graham,but it was a slap in the face to get dumped for Emma, of all people.

Robin has proven that she can trust him and understands where she's coming from, which is a great start. Letting her spend any time with Roland will be an even bigger step. I think he can do it,they both just need time.

Daniel is the only love she's ever known,but before he died for the final time, he told her to let go of him. I don't think she'll feel guilty when Robin prove himself and her feelings for Robin change. She'll realize that now she can finally move on and that losing true love doesn't mean you need to be alone forever.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
Daniel is the only love she's ever known,but before he died for the final time, he told her to let go of him. I don't think she'll feel guilty when Robin prove himself and her feelings for Robin change. She'll realize that now she can finally move on and that losing true love doesn't mean you need to be alone forever.
So true

Old 03-29-2014, 09:41 AM
Supreme Fan

Totally agree with that. Also, Regina has come a long way since S1. She's not bitter about the innocent mistake Snow made, and doesn't seek to destroy Snow/Charming or to keep Henry for herself. She and Emma are doing a great job co-momming Henry and she would make a great stepmom to Roland.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 03-29-2014, 12:08 PM
Extreme Fan

I added everyone who asked. We have 50 shippers now. Welcome to the new fans!
Old 03-29-2014, 12:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

50 is definitely a good number

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-29-2014, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is awesome

Old 03-29-2014, 01:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Welcome newbies!
I did not know where else to post it because it's not totally OQ but sooo cuuute.

StepBROTP!
What if Roland brought back Henry’s excitement about sword fighting and horse back riding and playing in the woods pretending to hunt dragons?

A mighty fine shindig.
Old 03-29-2014, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

cute drawing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimane (View Post)
I added everyone who asked. We have 50 shippers now. Welcome to the new fans!
thanks for that

Old 03-29-2014, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 03-29-2014, 06:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
This is very true. The thing is, friends with benefits often turns into more. I won't mind if it's a slow burn b/c to me,that's realistic. It's hard for a widower to move on and I've seen people IRL who just cannot move on after their spouse leaves, cheats or just stops being in the picture. I'll never ignore Regina's sick plan for Graham,but it was a slap in the face to get dumped for Emma, of all people.

Robin has proven that she can trust him and understands where she's coming from, which is a great start. Letting her spend any time with Roland will be an even bigger step. I think he can do it,they both just need time.

I don't see friends with benefits leading to more. That's how it works in our world, but Regina expects fairytale love, not what we get in a magicless reality.

To me this is why Roland is a drawback, not a benefit. He's someone who Robin HAS to put first. Daniel always put Regina first, so Robin can't compete in this arena. He has to make it up in some other key way.

And I agree that she won't feel guilty. Daniel told her to love again, so she can, but her own expectations of love are the barrier. I know I sound like a broken record, but Robin has to be perfect. He has to be more exceptional than any other man or Regina will be able to fall back on Henry as her happy ending and friendzone Robin and Roland (whom I think she will grow to care for).

Being single is easy for Regina. She's come to expect a life where the only one she can depend on is herself. To me this is the only real in for Robin. He has to show her that life with him is worth the effort of a relationship because of the happiness he can bring her. Roland has to prove that being his stepmom is worth it as well. To me that's the only believable way to get Regina to let them into her heart.