Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2013, 11:52 AM
Absolute Fan

I heard much about this fiction. I will have to read too soon.
Old 10-23-2013, 12:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Is "A Worthy Opponent" the one written by a Swan Queen author? Gotta add that to my reading list, too.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 10-23-2013, 12:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
Is "A Worthy Opponent" the one written by a Swan Queen author? Gotta add that to my reading list, too.
Yes, she wrote some good SQ stories. I'm glad she's writing OQ now too. I can't wait for part 2.

Icon by Koda
Old 10-23-2013, 12:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Also makes me happy to see some SQ fans being interested in this pairing. We kind of need that in this fandom and it would make me very happy to see the Regina corner of it united and not divided thanks to ship wars and the like. Might be a little naive, but little things like that could help.
Old 10-23-2013, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Hope so..

thanks for the arts
Old 10-23-2013, 01:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I noticed that some SQ shippers are starting to get interested in this ship. That's great because SQ fandom is so talented. Unfortunately I don't think Regina fans will ever be united in this because a lot of them ship only SQ and dislike the idea of Regina being with anyone but Emma. Nothing wrong with that, I ship SQ too, but I guess I want to enjoy the actual show too and this means I'll try to like Regina's canon pairing. Fortunately I like Robin and I think this ship has so much potential.

Icon by Koda
Old 10-23-2013, 01:24 PM
Absolute Fan

I hope it will never become so bad as it is with the fans of Emma and Neal and Emma and Hook. I hate that. It is like a real war with them. I do not want that. I want to like Regina and Daniel and Regina and Emma and Regina and Robin and maybe others and for other fans to like what they like and for us all to have positive passion.
Old 10-23-2013, 02:04 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PianoForte (View Post)
I think that they absolutely make sense together. Robin is not a villain, but he's not a completely "good guy" either, so he won't judge Regina. He knows what it's like to lose someone, he knows what it means to be a parent and from what we've seen in 'Lacey', he would do everything for the person he loves. I think this is what Regina needs. The question is, is Regina what Robin needs.

We don't know that much about either Robin or Daniel, but I'm not sure they're so much alike. IMO Daniel was a bit naive, he was very young, he believed that True Love can overcome everything and as much as they loved each other when Regina was young, I doubt he and Regina could have a successful relationship now, after everything she went through. Robin is different, he's not naive at all and he knows that things don't always work out the way you want them to. But I do think that he'll be able to bring out the best in Regina, like Daniel did.
I agree on your words about why regina&robin fit and i too believe regina&daniel could have a relationship now after everything reginas been through also i hope SwanQueen and OutLawQueen can be civil with eachother and not be a war like with the hook&emma (CaptainSwan) neal&emma (SwanThief/SwanFire) and SwanQueen Ships just lets love the ships we love and not be cruel
Old 10-23-2013, 03:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

In my opinion it won't be as bad because our story is not like theirs. Luckily. Regina is not a woman who can't decide between two men.
Old 10-23-2013, 09:41 PM
New Fan

Hey guys for robin hood&reginas playlist how about am feeling you by santana featuring michelle branch and it has a AWESOME GUITAR SOLO ^-^ i was listening to it and robin&regina popped in my head 90s throw back
Old 10-23-2013, 09:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you for the warm welcome, lovelies!! Yay, a Regina ship i can fully get behind, been waiting for that for awhile. I liked her with Daniel, but didn't really feel the connection between the two for some reason.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesdays (View Post)
In my opinion it won't be as bad because our story is not like theirs. Luckily. Regina is not a woman who can't decide between two men.
I agree that it won't be as bad as with Emma's ships. I'm glad that Regina's story is not about a love triangle.

Icon by Koda
Old 10-24-2013, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Now they just have to meet..
Old 10-24-2013, 01:42 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm gonna post this again in the Robin thread in a minute, but I thought it might be interesting for the OQ shippers: Sean Maguire is going to answer fan questions on Twitter after tonight's OUAT in Wonderland episode.

(Something tells me he'll get quite a few questions about Robin and Regina. )
Old 10-25-2013, 12:22 AM
Loyal Fan

A Worthy Opponent - Part 2

Icon by Koda