Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2017, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
So WishRobin proposed to the EQ.
Yep!
Old 05-29-2017, 11:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
I loved this proposal. I could have buy season 3 Robin proposing to season 3 Regina exactly like that. In some ways, the WishRobin and The Evil Queen remind me a lot of the season 3 EQ and RH on the Enchanted Forest.

*Sigh* Season 3 remains as my favorite OQ season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charming_essa (View Post)
I'm glad some version of them got a happy ending. I wish they had shown a happy ending for the original Robin. Maybe him smiling down on Regina from heaven or something like that. It would have been nice if they made it canon that Hades was lying about the soul obliteration. I know a scene like that would have meant a lot to me.
It would have meant a lot to a large group of fans, but I think the producers wanted us to forget his soul was obliterated. They clearly didn't wanto to revisit that plot ever again, or they would have used Sean's appearances to correct it. And I'm betting it won't ever be addressed again.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Perhaps we'll see some EQ/Robin?

The EQ did point out she and Robin were redeeming themselves, the whole taking from the rich give to the poor thing
Old 05-30-2017, 07:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm25 (View Post)
Perhaps we'll see some EQ/Robin?

The EQ did point out she and Robin were redeeming themselves, the whole taking from the rich give to the poor thing
It's possible, but I think it's unlikely.
Old 05-30-2017, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

++
Old 06-01-2017, 04:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Old 06-01-2017, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

It's ironic. The EQ reforming the less heroic version of Robin.
Old 06-02-2017, 02:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
It's ironic. The EQ reforming the less heroic version of Robin.
It only proves they were soulmates because that's what soulmates do: they bring the best on each other.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

Does that really apply to parallel worlds?
Old 11-18-2017, 03:16 PM
Extreme Fan

I miss this thread so much. Has everyone disappeared?

Last edited by lianamed; 11-18-2017 at 06:04 PM
Old 11-18-2017, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
It only proves they were soulmates because that's what soulmates do: they bring the best on each other.
Indeed they do.
Old 11-18-2017, 06:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Does that really apply to parallel worlds?
Well, considering that Robin was created for her, due to David's wish, I'm guessing it does.
Old 11-19-2017, 05:41 AM
Loyal Fan

I miss them. It is strange and a little bit disappointing to see everyone get these romantic happy endings and for them it is still nothing.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

I think the writers thought that Dark OQ somehow made up for that, but for me, it didn't.

I think the writers originally intended OQ to be long term because they set them up as soulmates who were destined to be together, but then ended up deciding they wanted to write a reconciliation story for Regina and Zelena and decided Robin needed to go in order for that to happen. It's sad that they never cared about Robin as his own character and even went to the extreme of sending Roland away immediately afterward so even he wouldn't be part of Regina's life anymore.
Old 11-19-2017, 12:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I think the writers thought that Dark OQ somehow made up for that, but for me, it didn't.

I think the writers originally intended OQ to be long term because they set them up as soulmates who were destined to be together, but then ended up deciding they wanted to write a reconciliation story for Regina and Zelena and decided Robin needed to go in order for that to happen. It's sad that they never cared about Robin as his own character and even went to the extreme of sending Roland away immediately afterward so even he wouldn't be part of Regina's life anymore.
ITA. It's not that I didn't enjoy Dark OQ, because I did. I also liked that being together helped them both become better persons, but the the plain harsh truth is that it's not the same. OQ did deserve better, and so did Sean, who lost a steady gig, and had to move from one country to another just to return less than a year later for no good reason than the writers messing up their relationship so much they had to choose between keeping Zelena around or Robin.

And because the producers are closer to Rebecca they chose her, IMO. But they could have done it differently. They could have kept both, and having Zelena admit she lied about Robin being her daughter's father and chnaged his memories, making him believe they slept together when they never did. Everyone would be happy, they would have kept both actors, and OQ story would have gotten the ending it deserved and Zelena and Regina could ha.ve become real sisters the same way they did.

See? I've fixed it all in two paragraphs. How hard it would have been for a good writer to do the same?