Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2015, 06:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
^Hey, I'm with you girl. On this I think the authors just wanted Zelena back (because let's admit, Rebecca is awesome), so they forgot completely how wrong this scenario would be or other characters, even those who were built for 4 seasons.

I mean,
a) the whole "I was Marian the whole time" makes no actual sense
b) It's such a plot device. To get Regina away from her HE and Rumple closer to be forgiven.

I really think that's all there is to it. No malice, just something to explain the 4b plot/development.

And as much as I love Rebecca, I hope this arc is solved by the end of the season and goodbye Zelena, please send Cruella back and just be gone.

Remember when we all thought regina giving him a memory potion to forget her was the worst thing that could happen?
Old 05-03-2015, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

Those were the time guess it's my fault for shipping the two most problematic ships in the fandom

RoseBennett
Old 05-03-2015, 08:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Here's a question for those not understanding Robin resuming his relationship with Marian. What if it were Daniel who came back from the dead... and Regina was banished to NY with him, leaving Robin behind forever. ( set aside concerns about Henry for the moment just for the sake of this scenario) How would you feel about her resuming and consummating her relationship with Daniel? Would you understand and support it.... maybe even think it was the right thing to do?

Last edited by Maggie_R; 05-03-2015 at 08:53 AM
Old 05-03-2015, 08:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
Those were the time guess it's my fault for shipping the two most problematic ships in the fandom

The writers keep saying we need to keep watching...I have a feeling this episode will be quite emotional. But I also have the feeling maybe good things wait for us in the finale. And OMG I just had this thought. Rumple is desperate to make the author change things and with his health declining he may not be able to do it. What if he's part of all of this with zelena since seeing her reveal in ny? Zelenas pregnant that would make regina want the author to change things even more and thus working with the author to get her "happy ending" as rumple can't do it with his health. Manipulating regina again. Rumple is sneaky does things that benefit himself. He did say zelena and him came to understanding and that regina was important for his plan. Zelena would go along with it to get back to storybrooke without being harmed, getting back her magic,and get to the author and hurt her sister seeming as if it's robins. There's been some jokes out there that maybe rumple is the dad not robin. Maybe just maybe. Or not I'm getting into crack theories now. It's probably gonna be robins kid and they're gonna have regina help raise it. Gag! Sry for this long rant of ideas it just came to me. We know how the writers do like to give slight hints that could be missed.

Last edited by outlawqueen16; 05-03-2015 at 09:07 AM
Old 05-03-2015, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

^ Yeah I don't believe that for a second
If there's a baby it's Robin's.

I think Rumple's help to Zelena was simply to tell Regina so she would be taken back to SB. As manipulating as Rumple is, I doubt he could have made Robin put a baby in Zelena's hoven. Especially since he was powerless and weak in NY.

RoseBennett
Old 05-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Anyone else expect more out of that bar scenr? I wouldn't call that a nice long scene adam and eddy! Also they totally edited stuff out in front of granny's gggrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Old 05-03-2015, 06:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well I called it regina can't have kids. Not exactly how I thought it would happen. I predict a certain soul mate love may be able to cure it though. As a a and it looks like regina is gonna play step mommy. Gag. But I think I understand why she forgave robin so easily. All of this wasn't really his fault. By not forgiving him and being together that would let zelena win. This way she doesn't.

Last edited by outlawqueen16; 05-03-2015 at 06:14 PM
Old 05-03-2015, 07:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawqueen16 (View Post)
Anyone else expect more out of that bar scenr? I wouldn't call that a nice long scene adam and eddy! Also they totally edited stuff out in front of granny's gggrrrrrrrrrrrr!
YES!!! to both. Beyond disapoointed in both. I don't get how they call that bar scene long. And it was so choppy and all over the place, and nothing was resolved between them. Then they cut the whole scene arriving in SB that might have given more insight. And then the ep just ends with Rogin and Regina happy? like wtf? How did they get from bar scene to that? This show. So frustrating the way they gloss over things and give quick resolutions to SL that took episodes to set up.
Old 05-03-2015, 08:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Well Regina making herself sterile NOT what I saw coming.

Confused about OQ. I know it's confusing, and messy, but I'm SO glad, that Regina realized what was staring at her in the face, and FINALLY gets it.

Z gets to live for now, Regina and Robin will... will find someway to make heads and tails out of this, and the baby is ok.

Z may be crazier than a rattlesnake, but the baby is innocent
Old 05-03-2015, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm25 (View Post)
Well Regina making herself sterile NOT what I saw coming.
I wasn't hoping it wasn't going to happen, but I saw people predicting it last week.

I think there should have been a lot more conversation between Regina and Robin than what we got.
Old 05-03-2015, 09:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawqueen16 (View Post)
Well I called it regina can't have kids. Not exactly how I thought it would happen. I predict a certain soul mate love may be able to cure it though. As a a and it looks like regina is gonna play step mommy. Gag. But I think I understand why she forgave robin so easily. All of this wasn't really his fault. By not forgiving him and being together that would let zelena win. This way she doesn't.

Why is it so important that Regina has a baby? She has Henry. And if she ends up with Robin, she'll have Roland to raise . . . and possibly her unborn nephew/niece. But for some reason, many fans have been expressing hope that she gives birth . . . as if a woman is supposed to be defined by the ability to have children. If blood connection is that important, what does that say about Regina's relationship with Henry?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 05-03-2015, 10:22 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved this episode.

Regina realizes she is content. And Why she is content, and who makes her content.

All in the midst of this ugly chaotic business with Zelena.

Yeah. I wish Robin Regina conversations were sometimes more meaningful and expressive.

But it is what it is. I'll gather the manna that falls. This was really a terrific episode where we saw Regina tempted, and yet overcome dark desires of revenge and anger and unwise self "fix- its" that had in her past only led to self- inflicted isolation, pain, suffering.

I LOVE. happy, contented Regina!
Old 05-04-2015, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

I've been upset and disappointed about how they have been handling OQ's storyline since "Marian" first came in the picture. Wasn't sure how they were going to fix it, but it's pretty much beyond repair unless the AU storyline next week changes everything.

At any rate, I'll take what I can get at this point and I'm proud of how Regina handled Zelena last episode and overcoming the urge to go dark. Despite her past mistake of making herself infertile, she has learning to live with it and be happy with what she has.

Regina's happy ending isn't Robin, it's her finding happiness in herself. I like that. BUT, I wish we would've gotten more input from Robin's POV. They've really written him as a plot device to satisfy Regina's road to finding her happy ending. Maybe that will change next season.
Old 05-04-2015, 09:25 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm surprisingly calm this week. Well, compared to the last three Mondays after OUAT anyway. The writing got my blood boiling something like 2 scenes into the episode and I was simmering and cursing my way through it on Twitter until the last 10 minutes. In a way I'm mostly glad it wasn't the other way around again and I liked everything well enough until the final moments were a complete kick to the stomach, I guess. I still need to rant about a few things, though, but maybe later tonight when I have a bit more time on my hands.

Also, this should be posted here as well, I think.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 05-04-2015, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
YES!!! to both. Beyond disapoointed in both. I don't get how they call that bar scene long. And it was so choppy and all over the place, and nothing was resolved between them. Then they cut the whole scene arriving in SB that might have given more insight. And then the ep just ends with Rogin and Regina happy? like wtf? How did they get from bar scene to that? This show. So frustrating the way they gloss over things and give quick resolutions to SL that took episodes to set up.
ITA. I feel like they edited out a lot of stuff his ep

RoseBennett