Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2014, 08:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Read this article earlier today and I fell absolutely in love with it!! And she gave us so many quotes we can use in future threads! God bless you Lana!

ETA: also, bless the person who wrote the title of this article!! I say we definitely put it too on the future titles list!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 11-11-2014, 09:10 AM
Absolute Fan

I am late but thank you for the new thread!
The new article is so nice. The autor is right. It was one of the hottest kisses of OuaT!
Old 11-11-2014, 09:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Nooo, it was THE hottest kiss of OUAT!! None compares to that, NONE!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 11-11-2014, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

Old 11-11-2014, 10:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for the new thread

watched the kiss about 500 times and of course had to listen to stupid comments at work lol.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-11-2014, 10:45 AM
Extreme Fan

It's the best kiss in the history of this series for me too.

I can't stop watching it. Can't stop watching the whole scene.
Old 11-11-2014, 11:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

500 times only Suz?? I think I broke that record that very first night!! That's why it was morning when I finally slept (for like 4 hours and then woke up to watch it again!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Old 11-11-2014, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

People commented at your work, Suz? Tell them I said, "SHOVE IT!"

That kiss was simply the best. Better than all the rest.
Old 11-11-2014, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

That kiss was the hottest one I've ever seen on this show! I didn't think they could top the first one in the forest, but they did!
Old 11-11-2014, 12:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think it was of the way he went in and grabbed her by both sides of her face, then lifter her up while she was like "oh, do I hug him now? ok I'll hug him", then it was like a beautiful dance, the way he moved them both, then that tiny bit where they change the angle of the kiss, and take such breaths and then delve into it again and then he grabs her butt and...

oh screw it, IT WAS HOT!!!!!!!!

Old 11-11-2014, 12:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Ah, okay. Yeah, it has been awhile since I have seen the flashback sequences and what they specifically were but I think I remember thinking at the time that the book's magical properties is what was providing the information to Emma. So they were not necessary her memories per say. I could be wrong, though. But I think her love for Henry, and her drive to save him, is what made the book open to her because Henry was the believer in the book and its stories.

Lol - sorry, I know that is off topic but just wanted to respond to it.
That is how I looked at it as well.

I love that article! Thank you for sharing it! I vote we steal the title for our next thread!

Old 11-11-2014, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
I think it was of the way he went in and grabbed her by both sides of her face, then lifter her up while she was like "oh, do I hug him now? ok I'll hug him", then it was like a beautiful dance, the way he moved them both, then that tiny bit where they change the angle of the kiss, and take such breaths and then delve into it again and then he grabs her butt and...

oh screw it, IT WAS HOT!!!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2014, 04:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread and thanks Rina, for posting that article. I loved all Lana's comments but most especially what the article said:
Quote:
The two share a passionate reunion that has to go down as one of "OUAT's" most heated kisses.
NO KIDDING!!!

I can't seem to get coherent thoughts in my head after that passionate kiss!! But I did want to post a little of my thoughts on the episode.

I really loved Robin and Will's conversation and was SOOOO happy to finally see some Robin POV! I am very glad Robin made it through his heart's conflicts, and it seems has chosen Regina. And whooooo what a way to show her what his choice is!

Some have expressed concerns that this is adultery, or that it's not right Robin and Regina should be together when Marian is still frozen. For me, I personally don't see it as adultery. Marian died years ago for Robin and he committed to a new relationship with Regina (no, they hadn't said the words yet but imho in all intents and purposes they had committed to each other). So for me, Robin going back to Marian was misplaced honor to old vows that no longer bind him, and his commitment to Regina is equally, if not more valid in present time. And as for Robin making his choice before Marian has woken up... I don't have an issue with that either. This is a choice Robin had to make on his own, and even if he was able to talk to Marian about it, I don't believe there is anything she could say or do that would change that his heart is bound to Regina now. And I'm sure he will remain committed to saving Marian's life and will be honest with her if/when she is woken up. But I understand this is probably not a popular opinion and I totally understand others have their own view based on personal feelings and experiences, and that's fine.

All this I just tried to articulate was actually said so much better here by frivolouswhim, whose post I liked so much I wanted to share here.
Old 11-11-2014, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Some have expressed concerns that this is adultery, or that it's not right Robin and Regina should be together when Marian is still frozen. For me, I personally don't see it as adultery. Marian died years ago for Robin and he committed to a new relationship with Regina (no, they hadn't said the words yet but imho in all intents and purposes they had committed to each other). So for me, Robin going back to Marian was misplaced honor to old vows that no longer bind him, and his commitment to Regina is equally, if not more valid in present time. And as for Robin making his choice before Marian has woken up... I don't have an issue with that either. This is a choice Robin had to make on his own, and even if he was able to talk to Marian about it, I don't believe there is anything she could say or do that would change that his heart is bound to Regina now. And I'm sure he will remain committed to saving Marian's life and will be honest with her if/when she is woken up. But I understand this is probably not a popular opinion and I totally understand others have their own view based on personal feelings and experiences, and that's fine. he theory that the mirror spell may already have started changing people.
I have to respectfully disagree here, Maggie. Marian was presumed dead, true, but the problem is that Robin made a conscious choice to honor the vows upon her return. A marriage involves two people, not just one, so Marian's position does count here. I think it is fair to presume Marian expects her husband to remain faithful to her and not kiss another woman while she is under the impression he is honoring his vows to her. So, if he does it, it constitutes adultery regardless of where his feelings are taking him. He has a duty to be honest and upfront with his wife first, release her from the relationship and farce of a marriage (which she appears oblivious to at this stage of the game) if she survives.

I do not like it, I find it to be a very dishonest foundation for OQ. I am upset with this direction. I wanted the situation with Marian resolved before things went where they did. I still find this unfair to both Regina and Marian. There was not even a promise made to Regina that he will leave his wife if she wakes up. He felt like casting off being truthful, righteous, and good for 'today.' Which by the way, I want him to be those things with Regina, there is nothing wrong with that code.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-11-2014, 06:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I have to respectfully disagree here, Maggie. Marian was presumed dead, true, but the problem is that Robin made a conscious choice to honor the vows upon her return. A marriage involves two people, not just one, so Marian's position does count here. I think it is fair to presume Marian expects her husband to remain faithful to her and not kiss another woman while she is under the impression he is honoring his vows to her. So, if he does it, it constitutes adultery regardless of where his feelings are taking him. He has a duty to be honest and upfront with his wife first, release her from the relationship and farce of a marriage (which she appears oblivious to at this stage of the game) if she survives.

I do not like it, I find it to be a very dishonest foundation for OQ. I am upset with this direction. I wanted the situation with Marian resolved before things went where they did. I still find this unfair to both Regina and Marian. There was not even a promise made to Regina that he will leave his wife if she wakes up. He felt like casting off being truthful, righteous, and good for 'today.' Which by the way, I want him to be those things with Regina, there is nothing wrong with that code.
This is something I think, might be relevant in the future. Personally, I think Regina does believe he chose her over "falling back in love with Marian". In another words, Regina did put the situation to him in the following terms "If you want to save your wife, you have to forget about me and fall back in love with her." She honestly didn't see any other way around this, but TLK.

In that context, when Robin came back to her, she most certainly assumed he did give up on the idea of saving Marian, since he chose "her", Regina. After all, in her mind, there isn't a middle ground, it's either saving Marian (TLK) or staying with Regina. However, I do not believe, not even for a moment that Robin is going to give up on trying to find a cure for Marian, and I would say it's very likely he is just going to try another way, and without Regina's help, since, in his mind, she exhausted all possible solutions.

Question, with a magic mirror out there, that plays with people insecurities, what do you think that said mirror is going to tell a depressed, fragile Regina, that doesn't believe she will ever get a happy ending, and who honestly believes, as we saw in the premiere that all happy endings in the book are immutable? We saw her contemplating those happy endings last episode, and looking at her own execution. I might be wrong here, and off base, but I believe there is avery good possibility that once she finds out Robin is still looking for a cure for Marian, Regina isn't going to react well. IMO, she will assume that means he will be going back to Marian, since the book dictates they stay together.

I'm worried about Regina. I think she is extremely close to a breakdown. The parallels with her and Elsa keep piling up. The isolation, the "conceal, don't feel" present all the time, when she is trying to hide not only her heartbreak but also her anger and despair. Regina is fighting all the time against the darkness that are threatening to overcome her. She is trying to be the "good girl" Henry expects her to be, even though she is in an extremely dark place. She clearly hates Marian, but tries to sincerely help her, because it's what both Henry and Robin expects her to. When the mirror acts on her, I will be terrified with the results...