Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2014, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
But, I believe the theme is Frozen and Elsa did say "act of true love". Somehow, I think this will come to play, either someone who truly cares for Marian would perform this for her, or it will be like what happened both in season one and last season. Emma and Regina didn't need to kiss everyone to break a curse: one TLK broke the curse on everyone. My guess is that "an act of true love" performed by someone, possibly not even towards Marian, will be Strong enough to break her curse and save her.
Those are along the lines in which I was originally thinking too but then it occurred to me that the writing really has gone out of its way to pretty much disconnect the Robin|Regina & Marian theme from the Frozen plot. So, perhaps they will concoct some separate and independent solution regarding Marian's fate that does not align to the 'act of true love' rules that apply to Frozen?

I know Marian is experiencing a frozen curse but since her heart is not actually frozen I am wondering if the writers are coming up with some alternate solution to save Marian at this point since, apparently, it seems to me that TLK, or even an act of true love, might be out at this point. Robin appears incapable because he is consumed by his feelings for Regina and little Roland has not even been addressed as a possible resolution to this at all.

This curse is effecting Marian directly so I think it is a bit different than the Dark Curse impacting everyone as a whole. One would think the act of TL or TLK should be intentionally directed towards her? I guess we will have to wait and see.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 11-10-2014 at 01:18 PM
Old 11-10-2014, 02:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Were those memories of Emma? I always thought they were flashbacks for the sake of the audience. I could be wrong, and if I am, I am quite alright with that. I really do think they were flashbacks for us, not memories Emma was having.

With the act of true love, I honestly don't feel like it is going to come from Roland. It will probably come from something, or someone, unexpected. Such as the breaking of the mirror releases all those who have been cursed by the Snow Queen? I don't know. I just don't think it is going to be as simple as Roland suddenly recalling the love Marian had for him as a baby. Maybe it is that simple, but I don't think it will be. If it were they would have tried that by now, I am sure. It is something big. Something to do with the next episode.

I have never found Snow and Charming's relationship to be adolensent. Quite the opposite really. Yes, it has a romantic feel to it as it took place in the Enchanted Forest. I have always felt that Snow was just one of those overly optomistic people who look for the positive in everything, and that spills over into her relationship since, to some degree, David is the same way. With Robin and Regina, it is different. You have two people who aren't neccessarily positive, in fact Regina is more of a half glass empty kind of girl, trying to have a relationship in modern times. You throw in the kink of his "dead" wife showing back up and its bound to get messy. I want to be very clear on the fact that I do NOT like adultery and, for me, I do classify what they are doing right now (kissing so far as we know) does fall into that area. That being said, I think it was done so there could be a real obstacle for them. Like I said before, they haven't really made Marian an obstacle. I think they will be their own obstacle. The feelings of guilt, which I am sure are coming...

Old 11-10-2014, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

That video.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Absolute Fan

We're past the #300 postings mark, you guys. Hang on a moment, I'm quickly gonna open a new thread.

Outlaw Queen {Regina & Robin} #39: "My mind was in the forest, but my heart took me here." - Robin
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |

Last edited by Koda; 11-10-2014 at 03:05 PM