Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2014, 10:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

What a gifset!!!! Damn it, Regina is one hell of a lucky girl! Robin turns me on, seriously!!!! That look... Oh boy!!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 08-17-2014, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

Love the gifs

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
I always knew Snowing are soulmates, they are sharing a heart after all. I think a lot of true love couples on the show are also soulmates. But with OQ is kind of unique because Tink pointed it out and we know they were destined to be together.
Yep, Regina found out before she had an idea who the man was/is. I do hope they talk about the idea of "destiny" in S4... if it'll change or not since the past has been altered because of Marian coming back.
Old 08-17-2014, 01:34 PM
Graphics Team

This video gives me all the feels
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 08-17-2014, 01:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I had forgotten about that. That is interesting. It makes me curious if Jefferson was originally considered for Regina's love interest (they did have chemisty imo) and they were plotting the whole un-dead wife a long time ago and just hadn't decided yet exactly how it was all going to happen.
That was the first thing that popped into my head as well, Sherry.
Old 08-17-2014, 02:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

What a vid.. great... now I can't stop the tears...

I don't think I can miss them more! I want them back in my life!! PLEASE A&E GIVE US OQ BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! *falls on knees and cries indefinitely*

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 08-17-2014, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

^ Feeling the same way, Chris Especially after that fanvid!! Oh, The feels.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Add me? I love this ship so much!
Old 08-18-2014, 06:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Welcome! Someone will add you soon.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:20 AM
Elite Fan

Added you, BehindBlueEyes Welcome!

Not sure if this has been posted here before. Check out this new AU fanvid:

*fans self*
Old 08-18-2014, 08:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hahahahaaa!!! Actually, after watching the 50 Shades trailer, I had a similar idea for a fanvid! Not an OQ one, but a general one. Still it was nice seeing someone else thought about it too, it was really well made!

Old 08-18-2014, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

yes it was really well done... Kudos to the editor When will your next vid be, Chris? Your last one is awesome! In need of ideas?
Old 08-18-2014, 09:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Aww thanks Jade
I have lots of ideas for vids, OQ ones and general ones! I'm just still on vacation mood and I feel I need a little push to start working on them... Maybe a good spoiler soon??

Old 08-18-2014, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe by next month once the promo pics, actual PROMOS start popping up. Sad to see the summer go, but SO looking forward to the Fall at the same time
Old 08-18-2014, 12:07 PM
Absolute Fan

I look forward to the fall too because of Once Upon a Time! The break went quick at the beginning when there were all the conventions with Sean and Lana and there was something new almost every week. Now it is going sloooowly.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Sean will be at DragonCon next week, hopefully we'll get something from that too. But I'm definitely more than ready for official teasers, promos and even ABC's new promotional photos as well.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |