Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2014, 07:42 AM
Absolute Fan

We have the winner! It was hard to choose, but the first kiss is a good winner! This survivor was so much fun!
Old 08-16-2014, 08:25 AM
Loyal Fan

So glad the first kiss won! It was definitely a special moment and the start of our amazing ship!

Old 08-16-2014, 08:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Yes. This is true. With this kiss it really began. It fits as the winner.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

*sigh* that first kiss... I'll never forget the excitement upon reading everyone's reactions during that screening of that episode and how we were waiting for it so damn eagerly. So raw and so Regina and so hot and so... everything!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 08-16-2014, 08:48 AM
Absolute Fan

It was so great how she grabbed him by the collar and just kissed him! What a kiss! The second kiss after it when Robin kissed her too!
Old 08-16-2014, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, I'm so glad it won too It is still my favorite. My initial reaction was Definitely exceeded my expectations!
Old 08-16-2014, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Love that the first kiss won! The kiss that started it all.
Ay that gifstet

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 08-16-2014, 11:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love that first kiss so much, she didn't even say a word but you could see she was going too. But he wouldn't be quiet so she just kissed him like a Boss.
Old 08-16-2014, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

That was fun! Thanks!!
Old 08-16-2014, 12:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw Queen (View Post)
I love that first kiss so much, she didn't even say a word but you could see she was going too. But he wouldn't be quiet so she just kissed him like a Boss.
Haha! Indeed she did. I'm glad that one won too. Fun elimination game!

That gif set... wow, that is heartbreaking but awesome.

So... I am rewatching Season 1 and came across a couple interesting things:

1. In one of Emma's first conversations with Henry about Snow/MM & Charming/David, she refers to them as "soul mates." (sorry I can't remember which ep now, it was like 2 or 3 I think). But aw... was kinda disappointed as I thought only OQ had been referred to as soul mates.

2. In Hat Trick, when EQ is trying to convince Jefferson to take her to Wonderland, he says "Grace lost her mother because of my work, I'd hate for her to lose her father too." Wow, that's almost an exact duplicate of what Robin tells Regina. Did the writers just forget and recycle dialog they already used? Or is there some kind of parallel there--which I can't for the life of me see what it would be.
Old 08-16-2014, 02:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Upon rewatching past seasons I too have come across similarities like the one you mentioned. I think there is always a reason. You'll find that Rumple gave Snow Robin's bow in order for her to kill Regina and said that "an arrow from this bow always finds its target" which was the same thing Robin himself said multiple times. They just do things like that.

Now the soulmates thing... Well almost everyone believes that Snow and Charming are soulmates too but the term was used by Emma only as a way to describe how iconic this love story was considered. In our case, as it's one of ouat's inventions, the term means even more because it kind of proves that this love could get to be one of the most iconic ones as well and get a spot in the greatest love stories fairy tales brought to life (through ouat at least). Plus they needed something strong for us to show at what depths this strory can go. That's how I would see it.

I hope A&E do see it the same way as well...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 08-16-2014, 03:47 PM
Extreme Fan

We should send her questions about Regina, Robin, Outlaw Queen.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)

In Hat Trick, when EQ is trying to convince Jefferson to take her to Wonderland, he says "Grace lost her mother because of my work, I'd hate for her to lose her father too." Wow, that's almost an exact duplicate of what Robin tells Regina. Did the writers just forget and recycle dialog they already used? Or is there some kind of parallel there--which I can't for the life of me see what it would be.
I had forgotten about that. That is interesting. It makes me curious if Jefferson was originally considered for Regina's love interest (they did have chemisty imo) and they were plotting the whole un-dead wife a long time ago and just hadn't decided yet exactly how it was all going to happen.
Old 08-17-2014, 04:53 AM
Elite Fan

I always knew Snowing are soulmates, they are sharing a heart after all. I think a lot of true love couples on the show are also soulmates. But with OQ is kind of unique because Tink pointed it out and we know they were destined to be together.
Old 08-17-2014, 07:03 AM
Extreme Fan

♔rolandsbeanies