Elite Fan

^no, I didn't see the "A" one! Please post
Old 07-11-2014, 10:13 PM
Graphics Team

[x]
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 07-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Extreme Fan

As was stated in the previous thread by others, THE FIRST KISS is leaps and bounds by far my favorite still.

So raw and vulnerable Regina's face as she risks it, Robin's surprise.... and then passion... I even love the way the chilled evening air makes for Robin's breath to be visible as if his breath was all hot and smoky symbolizing the heated chemistry between the two. My heart beats faster, my pulse races EVERY TIME.

I've viewed it on Youtube a million times.

And it is always a neccessary for me to begin with Snow's prior scene. Because the look in Regina's eyes as Snow convinces her, encourages Regina, provides a tease and taste of hope for Regina --- the look of a glimmer of desperate hope in Regina's eyes -- just kills me.

And Snow who seems so timid earlier, hiding behind Regina to protect herself and her unborn child as she is being attacked by Cora's spirit, Snow, beautiful Snow, here in this scene is the very personification of the potent mixture of strength, confidence, hope that bleeds right into Regina when Regina needs it most. Regina takes Snow's words and confidence to heart, right into her soul, her veins, and seems to immediately, gripped with such urgency the audience feels it, launches herself to Robin's camp.

God, I cannot embrace and state my love and affection for this one scene and KISS enough.

Last edited by OhRightTheConscienceThing; 07-11-2014 at 11:21 PM
Old 07-12-2014, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

I agree. Love that
Old 07-12-2014, 05:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhRightTheConscienceThing (View Post)
As was stated in the previous thread by others, THE FIRST KISS is leaps and bounds by far my favorite still.

So raw and vulnerable Regina's face as she risks it, Robin's surprise.... and then passion... I even love the way the chilled evening air makes for Robin's breath to be visible as if his breath was all hot and smoky symbolizing the heated chemistry between the two. My heart beats faster, my pulse races EVERY TIME.

And it is always a neccessary for me to begin with Snow's prior scene. Because the look in Regina's eyes as Snow convinces her, encourages Regina, provides a tease and taste of hope for Regina --- the look of a glimmer of desperate hope in Regina's eyes -- just kills me.

And Snow who seems so timid earlier, hiding behind Regina to protect herself and her unborn child as she is being attacked by Cora's spirit, Snow, beautiful Snow, here in this scene is the very personification of the potent mixture of strength, confidence, hope that bleeds right into Regina when Regina needs it most. Regina takes Snow's words and confidence to heart, right into her soul, her veins, and seems to immediately, gripped with such urgency the audience feels it, launches herself to Robin's camp.

God, I cannot embrace and state my love and affection for this one scene and KISS enough.
^ THIS. I always balance in the kiss with Regina/Snow's scene as well because it adds so much more meaning to their kiss. "You feel things deeply, with your whole soul." Even without her heart, you can tell that Regina was feeling a million things before/after/while she was kissing Robin.

ETA: thanks for posting the art, Jac
Old 07-12-2014, 06:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

So very true!

Old 07-12-2014, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Me too! I've re-watched most all of their scenes numerous time (except the last one from the finale because I just can't), but the first kiss is definitely the one I've watched the most!
Old 07-12-2014, 07:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wow, beautiful thread as always!!!
You guys are doing a really fantastic job!! Well done !!

I don't have many time but I was just wondering if you saw what Sean & Lana said about Marian? Maybe you saw Lana's but Sean's is new, so idk if you saw it. It was for a french magazine so if nobody read/saw, I'll translate it ! Just let me know !
Twitter Tumblr
~Imane
Old 07-12-2014, 07:50 AM
Loyal Fan

I had to go watch it this morning. I still get the feels!

Old 07-12-2014, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

ITA! That's my favorite scene, for all the reasons you stated .

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 07-12-2014, 08:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

wow new thread already. you guys are fast. I hope I didnt miss anything If I did you guys tell me right?

and yes I watched their scenes A LOT OF times each lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-12-2014, 08:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Darley, I'll find it necessary to watch before once before I leave for work, too. Lol I can easily get lost and consumed in just this one scene.

Sherry, I also have never rewatched their final season 3 scene. Why torture myself? I have complete faith and confidence in the writers for their storyline next season. But until then I'll patiently cleave to the earlier Robin Regina intensity.

DarkAngel, high five back to you.

The Snow Regina heart-to-soul conversation was lovely in its own right.

But Then to witness how Snow inspires " sooner or later your heart will find its way to happiness", Regina to take the risk despite her fears, a complete 180 to Seeing how Regina's fears paralyzed her back in 3x3 as she flees the tavern, well, I just want to leap upwards and cheer upon every rewatch as if it were my first time to see this incredibly beautiful and vulnerable moment between Robin & Regina.

Last edited by OhRightTheConscienceThing; 07-12-2014 at 09:07 AM
Old 07-12-2014, 11:41 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt.

Sean has said again in the new interview that Robin has fallen in love with Regina.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

That is a very good sign, MM is definitely going to just be an obstacle for OQ.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)