Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2014, 06:51 AM
Absolute Fan

Absolutely, I'll add it!
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 07-01-2014, 06:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you for the new thread Rina! It looks amazing! I can't believe we are on our 30th thread! It seems like just yesterday we weren't even to #20! I give credit to Sean and Lana giving us lots to talk about! I am so ready for the new season to start!

Old 07-01-2014, 06:55 AM
Absolute Fan

I am very ready too! There is one more convention with Sean where maybe he will talk about Outlaw Queen again and then there is Comic Con where Lana will maybe talk about. Maybe there will be spoilers from the Comic Con too!
Old 07-01-2014, 06:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
Absolutely, I'll add it!
Thanks!

Yep, thread #30, we should plan a big celebration for thread #100
Old 07-01-2014, 07:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Yes! We should plan something for our 100th thread! The way we fly through our threads, we're going to be there before you know it!

Neverlight, I really hope there are spoilers from the Cons that are coming up, but I am not holding my breath. Adam hates spoilers and I can't see him releasing anything important that pertains to our couple. <--this is me being a pessimist that way my hopes don't get crushed.

ETA: We need to update our fanfiction list. Some of our favorites aren't on there!

Last edited by Darley1101; 07-01-2014 at 07:31 AM
Old 07-01-2014, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darley1101 (View Post)
Neverlight, I really hope there are spoilers from the Cons that are coming up, but I am not holding my breath. Adam hates spoilers and I can't see him releasing anything important that pertains to our couple. <--this is me being a pessimist that way my hopes don't get crushed.
Jane tweeted that comment about comic con and "content" being shown, so I'm hoping that means maybe a clip from the premiere. I don't know who gets the final say about that, if it's A&E or ABC. I'm guessing they'll mostly be promoting Elsa anyway.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Jane tweeted that comment about comic con and "content" being shown, so I'm hoping that means maybe a clip from the premiere. I don't know who gets the final say about that, if it's A&E or ABC. I'm guessing they'll mostly be promoting Elsa anyway.
I am 90% sure it will be an Elsa blurb. Probably an announcement of who is playing her, as well as Anna. I can't see them revealing anything pertinent. Don't get me wrong, I really hope they do give us something to squeal about but I am not expecting it. Best way for me to stay sane and not end up bitter.

Old 07-01-2014, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Perhaps a 10sec blurb of Elsa's face and Storybrooke covered with ice and snow? That's my prediction I am not expecting anything on the OQ front.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dark_Angel*4eva (View Post)
Perhaps a 10sec blurb of Elsa's face and Storybrooke covered with ice and snow? That's my prediction I am not expecting anything on the OQ front.
This is what I am leaning towards as well. As much as I would love to for them to give us a little something that involves Outlaw Queen I am not expecting it. And to be quite honest...

Spoiler:

Old 07-01-2014, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dark_Angel*4eva (View Post)
I wonder how they would do that since 4a will be filming in the summer. I don't know anything about filming though, I'm sure they have a way of making it look real.

Unrealted to comic con, when I first saw that bottle at the end of the finale before the blue liquid came pouring out, I thought for sure it was Jafar. I'm glad it was Elsa though.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I wonder how they would do that since 4a will be filming in the summer. I don't know anything about filming though, I'm sure they have a way of making it look real.

Unrealted to comic con, when I first saw that bottle at the end of the finale before the blue liquid came pouring out, I thought for sure it was Jafar. I'm glad it was Elsa though.
I thought it was Jafar as well. I was slightly disappointed when it wasn't. The story of Aladdin, Jasmin, the genie, etc. is one of my favorites. And since Sidney aka the Mirror was the original genie, I thought it would be a fun way to tie them all into Outlaw Queen. If you think about it, Aladdin and Jasmin are a different version of Robin Hood and Regina. Thief ending up with a princess/queen.

Old 07-01-2014, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darley1101 (View Post)
I thought it was Jafar as well. I was slightly disappointed when it wasn't. The story of Aladdin, Jasmin, the genie, etc. is one of my favorites. And since Sidney aka the Mirror was the original genie, I thought it would be a fun way to tie them all into Outlaw Queen. If you think about it, Aladdin and Jasmin are a different version of Robin Hood and Regina. Thief ending up with a princess/queen.
That's true. Will and Anastasia too. I didn't like Jafar on OUATiW though. He was almost too evil. He might show up eventually since they didn't kill him.

Back to OQ...I think the first few episodes are going to be rough for us with eveyone reacting to the shock of Marian being back. I don't know about you all, but I am really dreading Robin finding out that Marian was in Regina's dungeon. Once we get through that part and whatever confrontation or fall out is going to take place, I will breathe a little sigh of relief. It can only get better after that right?? And if we get a plot twist and it turns out Regina didn't do it and gets absolved, I will be downright happy.
Old 07-01-2014, 09:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
That's true. Will and Anastasia too. I didn't like Jafar on OUATiW though. He was almost too evil. He might show up eventually since they didn't kill him.

Back to OQ...I think the first few episodes are going to be rough for us with eveyone reacting to the shock of Marian being back. I don't know about you all, but I am really dreading Robin finding out that Marian was in Regina's dungeon. Once we get through that part and whatever confrontation or fall out is going to take place, I will breathe a little sigh of relief. It can only get better after that right?? And if we get a plot twist and it turns out Regina didn't do it and gets absolved, I will be downright happy.
I want him to find out within the first 5 to 10 minutes of the premiere. Just get it out in the open and out of the way so we can start working towards forgiveness.

Old 07-01-2014, 09:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

LoL... That's why I am just going to sit back and not watch 4A. I will just be perusing the updates from you guys. Depending on how your reports are, I will bing watch it later.

Thank goodness for Gotham. That show will keep me company.

— Tyrion Lannister
Old 07-01-2014, 09:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-lu_Jovsn (View Post)
LoL... That's why I am just going to sit back and not watch 4A. I will just be perusing the updates from you guys. Depending on how your reports are, I will bing watch it later.

Thank goodness for Gotham. That show will keep me company.
I can understand why you would want to do that.