Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2014, 02:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Outlaw Queen {Regina & Robin} #23 - Because "the course of true love never runs smooth."

W E L C O M E T O T H E 23nd T H R E A D
ReginaRobin
-- O U T L A W | Q U E E N --

Join us at the Couples Board
& at the Lana board

Pick hope over anger.
Choose love.

➟ Outlaw Queen Shippers
001. baelfire24
002. Lucas4Brooke
003. KeepThisaSecret
004. Neverlight
005. jasperann1978
006. OutLawQueenFAN13
007. sourburst
008. ring of fire
009. MaryLouMoriarty
010. Julien Suncrisbe
011. SaraLove8
013. Zimane
014. Koda
015. PianoForte
016. ladybug726
017. Vera-Sabe
018. DigificWriter - Platonic
019. j-pop G&Jo -Platonic
020. crazy_diamond
021. MagnusXXN - Platonic
022. RubyTuesdays - Undecided
023. Jiorjiina
024. Jamie Choate
025. xNaley23x
026. Maddie172
027. AlwaysCB
028. BabyBrooke123
029. scififan2009
030. counting stars
031. GrhmLz
032. Against_all_odds
033. Jacquelyn
034. krisi_1
035. goodbyegirl84
036. MiniAnneBoleynx8
037. Ivanima
038. krisi_1
039. bwm30
040. maryeemeeh
041. MrღMrsStinsbatskys
042. Ms. Evil Regal
043. IceKat055
044. MinutesToMidnight
045. MaybeLove.
046. lisagslack14
047. GalaxyDuster
048. miki_cza
049. Audrinaa
050. krissyc20
051. Hookified
052. Wes&FredFan
053. MellyG14
054. acoustichearts
055. Austenphile
056. Magic Mirror
057. Sixon_Love
058. *Dark_Angel*4eva
059. dtedegrasi
060. DefineDelicate
061. J-lu_Jovsn
062. partenersincrimeS
063. Maggie_R
064. classictvfan91
065. .bian.carsan.
066. michelle1
067 Jsi.23
068. ~*~ Zoey ~*~
069. GrimmReaper
070. ChakotaysLover
071. SapphireSian
072. bbroccs
073. Lindsay
074. Captivating
075. Outlaw Queen
076. sunchick116
077. Darley1101
078. marcalbabe
079. phoenix_shine
080. jenaya
081. Iloverrary
082. sofiab
083. simy
084. NicoleRenee
085. shirona
086. lucresiare
087. Rhonwen
➟ Honorary Shippers
001. Tinkerbell
002. Sean Maguire
003. Tanya Maguire
004. Snow White
005. Lana Parrilla
006. Jim Halterman
007. Henry Mills

➟ Standout Moments

X

x

➟ The Quotes
"This is your chance at love and
happiness - a fresh start, no
baggage." - TINKERBELL

"Pixie dust doesn’t lie, now go and
get your happy ending." - TINKERBELL

"Did you ever go back and find
him? The man with the lion
tattoo?" - TINKERBELL

"Stunning in every way." - ROBIN

"Use my heart for the both of us." - ROBIN

➟ The Nicknames
001. Outlaw Queen
002. Regal Arrow
003. Regal Hood
004. Hooded Queen

➟ The Soundtrack
{art coming soon}
Safe With Me – The CO
We Found Each Other in the Dark – City and Colour
King And Lionheart – Of Monsters and Men
Salvation – Gabrielle Aplin
When Can I See You Again – Owl City
Arms – Christina Perri
Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Santa Esmeralda
Secret Door - Evanescence
Magic - Coldplay
Forest Serenade - The Joy Formidable
Hold My Hand - The Fray
Feel Again - OneRepublic
We Found Love (In a Hopeless Place) - Rihanna
Somebody to Die For - Hurts

➟ Future Titles
This is your chance at love and happiness - a fresh start, no baggage.
Pixie dust doesn’t lie, now go and get your happy ending.
"But I do hope that Regina opens her heart again to love. It’s been many, many years." ~Lana Parrilla
"Regina's love has to be very manly, and Robin Hood is that. I'm getting very excited." ~Lana Parrilla
Because Regina sought "out Robin in the forest for the purpose of a mutually relished mashing session"
And you're quite a good kisser.
Just wait till I actually have my heart back.

➟ Past Titles
#1 - Pick hope over anger. Choose love. ~ Tinkerbell
#2: Did you ever go back and find him? The man with the lion tattoo? ~ Tinkerbell
#3: "Even independent strong Evil Queens need a little bit of romance now and then." - Sean Maguire
#4: "There may be somebody out there for Regina. The question is: Will she open her heart to that?" - Edward Kitsis
#5: Because we're counting the days and cannot wait for them to meet.
#6: Because he smells like Forest (and she sure likes it)
#7: "Are those gold-tipped arrows? That's very generous, the Queen must like you." ~ Charming
#8: "I doubt I'd ever forget meeting you." ~ Robin
#9: Because she literally gave him her heart ღ
#10: "Stunning. In every way." Robin Hood in 3x16
#11: "Can't steal something that's been given to you..." ~ Regina
#12: Regina is "trusting the soul-mate feeling in her... soul" - Jane Espenson
#13: It is just what happens here with Regina & Robin...That amongst all the chaos there is always room for love."-Lana
#14: Because things begin to heat up between Regina and Robin Hood.
#15: "Use my heart for the both of us."
#16: "Sooner or later, your heart will find it's way to happiness."
#17: "And I've got your heart."
#18: Because she still owes him a drink
#19: Because it's all about timing
#20: "I never thought I'd have this." - Regina
#21: Because he brought light into her life and chased away all the darkness

➟ Sean & Lana Tweets

➟ Past Threads
001. | 002. | 003. | 004. | 005.
006. | 007. | 008. | 009. | 010.
011. | 012. | 013. | 014. | 015.
016. | 017. | 018. | 019. | 020.
021. | 022

— Tyrion Lannister

Last edited by J-lu_Jovsn; 05-17-2014 at 02:35 PM
Old 05-17-2014, 02:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the new topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-lu_Jovsn (View Post)
Not to upset anyone but she seems to want Marian will get a "story" of some sorts in S4:

'Once Upon a Time' interview: Christie Laing talks with Hypable

Can't really blame the actress though.

I blame the writers.

Looooool....this is just ridiculous. I cannot even deal with this mess of a story A and E created. But I will be quite upset if Marian gets a story, while my poor Belle and Red get nothing.
First we’d like to welcome you back to Once Upon a Time!
Yay! I know a lot of people were sad to see the Queen’s heart get broken a little bit.

A little bit? A LITTLE BIT? I'm pissed off so much that I still don't know if I'm gonna watch this show anymore!

And yes, she's getting a story. A&E already said they want to show us how RH and MM got separated and why he though she was dead in this new, messed up, timeline. We'll probably find out who she might be - I don't believe she was just a Maid. She's also going to be a part of RH backstory which we'll see in S4. And, she's going to die... after lots of tension between her and Regina... a lots of lovely scenes with RH and little Roland. Ugh, I hate this already. And I have a feeling I'm gonna hate her.

X
They even move in sync
Old 05-17-2014, 02:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Not to upset anyone but she seems to want Marian will get a "story" of some sorts in S4:

'Once Upon a Time' interview: Christie Laing talks with Hypable

Can't really blame the actress though.

I blame the writers.

Looooool....this is just ridiculous. I cannot even deal with this mess of a story A and E created. But I will be quite upset if Marian gets a story, while my poor Belle and Red get nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
Ha. I didn't get that impression. She even says she doesn't know what to expect. I think she was just expressing what she'd like to see.

I don't think she's going to get any story beyond why and how she's in SB and not dead...perhaps some FB of her and Robin. But if she were to get a story, I wouldn't be upset. I don't see her lasting past 4A though.
I have to agree with Shaye. The actress has no idea what is in store, or if she will even have much of a storyline next Season. She voiced what she would like to see and most of that had to do with interacting with characters other than Robin.

Old 05-17-2014, 02:24 PM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirona (View Post)
And yes, she's getting a story. A&E already said they want to show us how RH and MM got separated and why he though she was dead in this new, messed up, timeline. We'll probably find out who she might be - I don't believe she was just a Maid. She's also going to be a part of RH backstory which we'll see in S4. And, she's going to die... after lots of tension between her and Regina... a lots of lovely scenes with RH and little Roland. Ugh, I hate this already. And I have a feeling I'm gonna hate her.
Revealing what happened to Marian isn't really "her story" as much as it's about clearing up the timeline and producing some cheap drama from Regina and OQ. She's not sticking around.

In a way though, I wish she really were going to get a meaningful, character-driven story, as it would show that A&E are actually interested in telling stories with characters of color. Alas, she is merely OQ angst, IMO.
Old 05-17-2014, 02:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darley1101 (View Post)
I have to agree with Shaye. The actress has no idea what is in store, or if she will even have much of a storyline next Season. She voiced what she would like to see and most of that had to do with interacting with characters other than Robin.
Well, interacting with Robin is a given, so she does not have to state that. I don't mind Marian having a Robin-based story. I'm just saying if she gets an independent story...that would rub me the wrong way because characters like Belle have been back-burned.

Don't mind me. Maybe I'm just reading too much into her statements and over thinking the whole thing.

— Tyrion Lannister
Old 05-17-2014, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

Just noticed that the Welcome title just needs to be changed to "23rd" in the opening post.

Am actually not surprised that they'll be giving Marian a bit of a story, and if they're doing that, I can definitely see them incorporating Robin in there. Would only make sense.
Old 05-17-2014, 02:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
TFTNT!

Revealing what happened to Marian isn't really "her story" as much as it's about clearing up the timeline and producing some cheap drama from Regina and OQ. She's not sticking around.

In a way though, I wish she were really going to get a meaningful, character-driven story, as it would show that A&E are actually interested in telling stories with characters of color. Alas, she is merely OQ angst, IMO.
And that will be her story. Excluding flashbacks and RH backstory. She's only a plot device to give us more unnecessary drama and die at the end of her relatonship with RH so he'd be free to win Regina's heart all over again.
Old 05-17-2014, 02:30 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Well, interacting with Robin is a given, so she does not have to state that. I don't mind Marian having a Robin-based story. I'm just saying if she gets an independent story...that would rub me the wrong way because characters like Belle have been back-burned.

Don't mind me. Maybe I'm just reading too much into her statements and over thinking the whole thing.
But we haven't seen any indication that she's getting an independent story. A&E haven't even bothered to talk about Marian, beyond what might have happened to her.
Old 05-17-2014, 02:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
TFTNT!

In a way though, I wish she really were going to get a meaningful, character-driven story, as it would show that A&E are actually interested in telling stories with characters of color. Alas, she is merely OQ angst, IMO.
I wouldn't mind Marian having a storyline outside of Robin once they are no longer together. The irony of this whole situation is Maid Marian was never a part of the original Robin Hood lore and the "Robin' in the original Maid Marian lore is a shepherd.

I understand what you are saying Shaye about characters of color. I was excited about Jafar in Wonderland because I thought it meant Jasmin and Aladdin would be a part of the show. Alas, they were not. Don't get me wrong, I am pleased that another Middle Easterner was given a prominent role, but I was sad that we didn't get to see a strong, hero from that same region.

Old 05-17-2014, 02:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dark_Angel*4eva (View Post)
TFTNT!

Just noticed that the Welcome title just needs to be changed to "23rd" in the opening post.

Am actually not surprised that they'll be giving Marian a bit of a story, and if they're doing that, I can definitely see them incorporating Robin in there. Would only make sense.
Done!! Thanks

— Tyrion Lannister
Old 05-17-2014, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

Marian's "story" will most probably be intertwined with Robin's backstory. Wouldn't make sense for them to give her a centric-episode. I can definitely see Robin getting a centric-episode next season, well I would hope so.
Old 05-17-2014, 02:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Marian's "story" will most probably be intertwined with Robin's backstory. Wouldn't make sense for them to give her a centric-episode. I can definitely see Robin getting a centric-episode next season, well I would hope so.
I think that is going to be the gist of it as well. I know a lot of people are worried they're going to wrap up the Regina and Robin story and send him off into the sunset with Maid Marian. I can't see it. They've worked just as hard on building Regina and Robin up as they did Hook and Emma. They're not going to just throw all that away.

Alright, well I am off. I am on a role writing wise, plus my cat needs her nails clipped. And I am going to try to spend time with the husband while the daughter is at a pool party and the son is obsessing over his latest Anime thing.

Old 05-17-2014, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darley1101 (View Post)
I think that is going to be the gist of it as well. I know a lot of people are worried they're going to wrap up the Regina and Robin story and send him off into the sunset with Maid Marian. I can't see it. They've worked just as hard on building Regina and Robin up as they did Hook and Emma. They're not going to just throw all that away.
Really? People actually believe that? That would mean half of season 3 building up their relationship accounts to nothing. Sorry, that's pure ridiculousness. It's plainly established already that OQ are soul-mates.

Quote:
Alright, well I am off. I am on a role writing wise, plus my cat needs her nails clipped. And I am going to try to spend time with the husband while the daughter is at a pool party and the son is obsessing over his latest Anime thing.
Enjoy!
Old 05-17-2014, 02:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Really? People actually believe that? That would mean half of season 3 building up their relationship accounts to nothing. Sorry, that's pure ridiculousness. It's plainly established already that OQ are soul-mates.

Enjoy!
I have seen it brought up several places. And thank you! I will enjoy!

Old 05-17-2014, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.

Ideally, it would be nice to give each and every character who crosses OUAT's path a great well-focused character driven story. But the show can not do that. There is not enough time and we already fret whether or not the arcs for our main and regular characters will get proper focus and resolution. And I am sorry, but if I have to choose, I prefer Robin getting more individual character focus over Marian. I understand that she will be tied into his backstory, that is fine, but all I am really interested in is finding out what really happened and then I want the focus back on building up OQ, independent of Marian.

I know the actress is just sharing her input in what she would like. Nothing wrong with that. And we have no idea what s4 will do. But ... I can understand fan concern for the 'what if' dilemma. Marian sticking around on the canvas is too much of a writing temptation to ultimately drag out a love triangle story. I am not interested. I know some will be of the opinion that 'no, they will not do that' but I am sorry, I think they certainly would, lol. These creators are from LOST and the triangle mess first with the Jack|Kate|Sawyer story and then later the quadangle involving Jack, Kate, Juliet, and Sawyer haunts me if I think about it. By the end of it, I could not stand Kate and I wound up shipping nobody. The writing played games with the fans, making them believe all pairings were possibilities until the very end.

I know OQ are the endgame but I am not up to waiting to a series finale for a resolution.
I do not wish death on Marian but I just do not want her sticking around as another regular character.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 05-17-2014 at 03:15 PM